I don't know how "off the cuff" an annoucement can be, but any way he can slip it in will be just fine. :) 

Is there a connection to this with Richard Boylan's claim that Obama agreed to disclosure before Dec. 31st or otherwise undeniable mass sightings would be seen?    

26 December 2010

Barack Obama to make UFO announcement in coming weeks

Michael Cohen m.cohen@allnewsweb.com

http://www.allnewsweb.com/page1199999462.php

All News Web has received information from government insiders close to the US President that Barack Obama has been given the go ahead to make an important ‘off the cuff’ announcement regarding UFO visits and US contact with aliens.

Allegedly DARPA has given this move the green light. The comments by the President will be made within the next month.

Our sources claim this will not be outright admittance of UFO visits and contact with aliens, however the comments will come as close to admittance as any President has to date and will be made in the context of a speech on an entirely different matter.

From what we understand The President will concede that there is ‘some evidence’ to suggest aliens might have attempted to contact Earthlings.

All of this is said to be part of a warm up program leading to eventual outright admittance of knowledge of UFO and alien visitation by major world governments within three years.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Clown scare me
  • My theory is that he does it via language. He knows that the truth about UFO´s is that the english term itself ´UFO´defines them pretty much. That is - they´re a manifestation of language. This means that whenever we argue and bullshit about UFO´s all we´re doing is expressing something we are seeing in the sky linguistically. If we all started to connect with each other telepathically we´d know it instantly if somebody is coming for a visit and what would be the nature of that somebody. We wouldn´t be asking ´can that somebody be trusted or not´. Now , let´s say that Obama decided not to unleash the UFO stuff that everybody wants him to unleash. He can then always add ´well there´s this and that´, and everybody goes ballistic. The point is , again , language.

William S. Burroughs wrote this book titled The Language Virus or something like that. It explains how language works much like virii do by infecting everything. I think that what he was saying was that language is much like a zombie - between life and death. It´s neither 100% live nor 100% dead. So when people hear about telepathic aliens who never ushered a word they go ballistic and say ´that´s impossible´- or at least that´s what they did in the last century , the 20th. Almost everything in your life is dictated to you via language - so he has to unleash the truth via language - but he knows that once control continues to get out of the hands of the White House and out of Wall Street and into the hands of the people when it comes to deal with the language part of the story , he can´t be 1000% Wall Street anymore if that is who he is as the official story goes. So he has to be 100% Wall Street , and then less and less and less Wall Street until he realizes he doesn´t have to have all this power anymore. Or maybe he´s not really 1000% Wall Street at all because it could be a lie designed to unite the sheep against him.

So let´s put it plain and simple here folks - you are being manipulated into accepting something that is somebody else´s version of reality than your´s. And that somebody can only keep doing it as long as you keep trying to rely upon that the way that full UFO disclosure is done is via language and while having to trust someone to tell you their version of a story rather than choosing to conclude on your own terms what to believe. I think that if too much was unveiled at once , significantly large numbers of human beings would suddenly start to stop speaking. They´d make a conscious choise on stopping to express themselves linguistically. The basic structures of most societies would collapse alongside the entire infrastructure of today´s economy from top to bottom. Life would be 25 hours of constant picture - sharing and data - downloading , much like now. So what has happened has been that some of you have permitted themselves to be conditioned to kinda ´jump out of their stairs´whenever hearing the term ´Full UFO disclosure´. What if I told you that these are just two english words that don´t have to mean much as such? That´d scare a lot of you. So I don´t want to scare people here. I realize now that Obama is a person just like me who can´t be friends with everybody and that it´s all more or less about language. So what does ´hide the truth with NASA´mean really when that guy said that during some reverse speech (and it wasn´t Obama but some news guy)? Well it means that the secret itself that is being kept hidden from you is that once you realize this , you must not lose the importance of your innovation.

• Fantastically written.
  • Ah yes, within a few weeks but will still take up to 3 years before they admit the truth, why?

What, are the governments trying to remove more of our rights so when they do finally admit we have ET's here, and their technology, and have done so for years, we won't be able to stand up and ask why we kept paying for earth damaging technologies at exorbitant prices while the military and government took advantage of free energy and advanced technology, and the elites stayed rich and powerful while the rest of the world starved and lived in poverty.

Another smoke screen!

We've had so much smoke blown up our asses over the years I would imagine all our internal organs would be BBQ'd by now!

• I think this message was about the government learning to be honest and can only do it bit by bit. The people al ready!! Just waiting on the government to catch up.

Susan

• OBAMA.. is planning to make an announcement in coming weeks about UFO's visits and contact withAliens...HE THINKS THAT THE PEOPLE ARE STUPID SO HE WILL MAKE THEM WAIT
      BEFORE HE WILL ANOUNCE AND SURPRISE THEM....He lives in NODDY LAND and
      he should be the President of NODDY LAND.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME NOR OUR TIME BY MAKING FOOLISH ANNOUNCEMENTS OF SOME FACTS WE ALREADY KNOW ABOUT and have know for ages

HAS HE NOT SEEN UFO's IN THE SKY ABOVE or maybe he never looks up.

The Gallactic Federation of Light Spacecrafts are surrounding the Planet Earth. They are more concentrated near Nuclear Arms Bases, Nasaand Governments. There was a photo i saw of a Gigantic Oval Shaped
      Golden Spaceship stationed above The Whitehouse watching every move.

THE IMPORTANT POINT IS....IS HE THE RIGHT PERSON TO BE IN WHITEHOUSE as he seems DUM..DUM to me and a lot of other people

UFO's and Aliens have been around for a very long time. They are more here because the Planet Earth is going through a Major Refurbishmentafter 26,000 years. THEY ARE HERE TO HELP WITH ASCENSION and to REMOVE
      NUCLEAR ARMS as they do not want humans to PLAY WITH FIRE that might
      effect all residents of this Universe

SO CONCENTRATE ON IMPROVING PLANET EARTH and do not waste your time and our time and go back to NODDY LAND where you belong and makeannouncement's there.

YOU DO GET SOME RIGHT ONE's

NAMASTE

• not a chance
  • I swear, on one hand.. I will smile from ear to ear if Obama tells that to the world - on the other hand..  I wont hold my breath.
    • Me neither, blue is such an unpretty color on a human when holding their breath and depriving their body of the required oxygen to live, thereby turning blue, lol....Not holding my breath here.....
  • As always we'll have to wait and see about that...
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1527

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 735

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, that's great friend.....Also, it might be useful to sometimes purchase Dr Berg products, via eBay....If you have an account on eBay, you can search and discover that others who sell, often purchase Berg products, decide not to open/unseal…"
3 minutes ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"ok Drekx, just wanted to have that clarified ;)

I will start the 72 hrs fasting interval once I am in back in Vienna and have my electrolytes powder, in a month, when I have plenty of time to rest :)"
24 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion World Economic Forum (WEF) member and lead adviser to Klaus Schwab by the name of Yuval Noah Harari is eager to see the world taken over by "non-organic entities"
"Hehe..This guy is soooo stupid, to think that one cannot travel faster than the speed of light...His so called "science," is based upon the obsolete Einsteinian formula; E=MC squared, in which "C", the speed of light, is a "constant" and to travel…"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion World Economic Forum (WEF) member and lead adviser to Klaus Schwab by the name of Yuval Noah Harari is eager to see the world taken over by "non-organic entities"
"These guys are madmen"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Yuval Noah Harari says “non-organic entities” and “emotionless algorithms” will soon dominate Earth – in other words, AI TAKEOVER is coming soon06/13/2023 // Ethan Huff // 11.4K Views Tags: AI, artificial intelligence, Collapse, cyborg, demonic…
2 hours ago
"Why Fasting Is MORE Important than Diet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oql3QUD2JyI"
2 hours ago
"This advice on intermittent fasting, applies mainly to those who are new to the process...Unlike Agarther and Justin...who have become pretty aware of the thing and it's purpose, plus benefits...

For anyone who starts off, if you find yourself…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good site in my opinion to learn more about the Ascended Masters and their messages for anybody who is interested in learning more.https://sirius-eng.net/index.htm"
4 hours ago
More…