Obama saves the day again and again....SUPERHERO OR SUPERTHUGWatch Video @ http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2013/10/obamas-staged-fainting-act-exposed-2456958.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• FW....Maybe you should try giving respect to those who see through the Obama charade...?? And not just those who stick to politically correct thoughtforms...?

BUT I notice it's all one-sided with you, always....You are very polarised in that way and have your own likes and dislikes, as anyone else does...So don't try to pretend that you're more pious than those who disagree with you....

You have your own agenda and preferences, BUT unlike me, you lack courage to be honest with members here and simply throw out spiritual quotes, as if you actually practice them yourself...

A joke really, aren't you, FW...? You don't fool me....

I also note how much volume of posting you contibute to ACC....You are here virtually every day, adding posts....Maybe you should take time out, in the offline world, sometimes and get some sense back in that pie-in-the sky head of yours...?? LOL You live in a fantasy, it seems...

Five-years-of-drone-strikes1.jpg

• Yes, you are right to suggest that normal people don't go around destroying other human beings.....But then, President Obama is C&C, so not a normal person, but a psycopath with his finger on the trigger.

• I think Obama would of loved to keep all of his campaign promises, but when his election win took the cabal by suprise, they had to resort to their plan B:  Threaten his family with torture and death.  Why is that so hard to consider for Obama bashers?  Take a look at David Wilcock's contribution to Fulford's latest  http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/david-wilcock-update-...

• Thanks for sharing this Phylos. Humanity is at the crossroads of a Spiritual War that echoes back to the Luciferian Rebellion... the esoteric/symbolic significance of Barack Obama in the 'role' of 'Commander in Chief' at this specific point in the timeline has implications that simply haven't fully come into Light... yet! More will be revealed. It is true that Obama & his family have been under extreme physical threat since his 'election'. Nonetheless... they are protected! He has already lasted far longer as 'President' than any of the inner core of the Cabal had wanted. The Works that stand ready to be fulfilled as this Spiritual Domino Effect continues to build pace, will humble even the most hardened/cynical Souls. Through our collective Intent, the prison walls of duality are crumbling. Each & everyone of us has a significant role to play... otherwise, we simply wouldn't be here. Period! Being present to witness the shadows of duality fade into memory is a rare privilege. We were born to do this... & yes, that includes Barack Obama & his family. ~ApotheosisNow!!!

8110773062?profile=original555OneLoveRevolution555 

• Stick....Drex, in my opinion, is a charlatan.  Unfortunately, many are seduced by the claim of extraterrestial contact.  Wes, on the other hand is for real.  One can tell by his maturity, wisdom, humility, and loving demeanor.  He avoids argument and phonies know better than to engage such a high soul.  They are simply outclassed entirely.  These trolls eventually tip their hand if one is vigilant and aware. 

• & ponder this Ashtar Massive... This is the comment from darkstar that a "starseed, living in an incarnated body on earth" & claiming to be a 'Commander of the GFL' took the time to respond to, in a supposed "honest & truthful" way:

"Michelle a.k.a Marie Atoinette (sp) has SIZE 14 FEET!  What WOMAN  has SIZE 14 FEET!!! And her HANDS!  They're MASSIVE!  (In pictures of her, they replace her hands with someone elses)  Since I believe that Obama is gay, I believe he needs someone like Michelle.  In some pictures of her in a dress, she appears to have a PENIS - maybe she is BOTH male AND female - who knows?"  

Truly enlightened stuff right? So Drekx... someone who just claimed 'I speak the truth..." effectively cosigns this utter bullshit by writing that Michelle Obama walks like a man & is undoubtably a transexual.... & he is repulsed by her appearance, writing 'she's definitely not to his liking' etc. He then posts some unflattering pics of her to drive his infantile point home. Yet above he writes: "of course, we should not project hate..."??? Just doesn't add up does it? In the end, rather than just own up to his hypocritical behavior, he does some quick backflips, deletes his post & throws it into the "As for the Sirians, they do possess a lively sense of humour and frankly have more important concerns than political correctness on earth..." escape pod. The 'excuses are like assholes, everybody has one' analogy comes to mind... but I digress. When asked to throw some of his side spitting barbs at his Savior, Sheldon Nidle... or his wife... Dreks had nothing to add. Hmmmmm.... I wonder why? Apparently the Sirians love telling jokes at the expense of their fellows. Come on Omego... give it a go mate... ole Sheldan will know you're just having fun ;-) 

8116279698?profile=original25CON_Sheldan_Colleen.jpg

So what's the real 'truth' Drekx? Hate=HatePeriod!

Nuff said.

• There is a stark difference between serving a cause and taking time off, to express a personal opinion....

Being honest and truthful in our observations is not "hate." If I were making fun of a white president you would say nothing about it...You have a fixation on him being black, not me. And you foolishly call all dissent "hate."

I simply agreed with 1 darkstar about Michelle's appearance.....A fact that she possesses size 14 feet, which is A FACT....and thus, received comments.

Should we PRETEND that we find the "first lady" attractive...?? Should we be dishonest in our comments and state how "attractive" we find her...?? I prefer honesty with the obamas...something they do not reciprocate to the people.

As for hate.....WHAT OF DRONE STRIKES...?? I'm not responsible for those, Obama is....

WHAT OF NSA SURVEILLANCE...?? You must agree, the world demands answers from Obama, as he is in the hot seat and does require to provide them...

Recently an innocent family of Pakistanis went to DC, to describe their fears and pains, about a drone strike that killed their grandmother.....Why does Obama remain silent...?? I thought you said he was a lightworker...?? So where is his compassion when the limbs and heads of innocent people get blown off...?? He's a fake, like you, Stick...

Drone strikes encourage hatred in response and Obama presides over them willingly....

You speak of hatred in those who criticise Obama...?? You're a fool, Stick....

Who is the real hate monger here...?? OBAMA IS.....and he will be exposed.

Graph.jpg

109592d1365021517-those-werent-lies-they-were-jokes-obama-first-job.jpg

• "He's a fake, like you, Stick..." "You're a fool, Stick..." Get it out Drekx... hopefully purging these type of self-righteous comments from your Consciousness is helping you to feel 'better'? For a 'Starseed/Commander of the GFL'... perhaps you've spent so much time behind the veils of duality, that you've lost sight of your 'true' mission. I've worked closely with Drunvalo Melchizedek, who is a 'walk in'... & while he certainly has a sense of humor... he just isn't burdened by the 'conceit & vitriol' you regularly show those who have the audacity to call you on your hypocrisy. Perhaps your character defects (or inability at times to show even basic levels of respect) are remaining shadows of the personality you inhabited? Whatever the case may be... they are a great hinderance to the data you present that has depth & weight being taken seriously. So who's the 'fool' Omego? You know what's really foolish?... That you actually believe these one dimensional tirades of yours have anything to do with Obama. Simply not the 'truth' brother. As I always say... When you point the finger, there are four pointed back at yourself. You can do better than this Drekx... the role of 'petty tyrant' is a dark cul-de-sac of the rabbit-hole.
              Let it go... it no longer serves. ~In Lak'ech Ala K'in 555 

• ~The 'micro & the macro' are always in effect... so while I real'eyes' I have been playing a calculated role on these low-grade anti Obama threads that has added fuel to fire... from where I stand, it is not in vain. As contradictory as it may seem... it is in the hopes to ultimately help purge these energies from our Consciousness (yes, mine included). As a biracial man, much of the bigoted ideas being spewed on these posts simply can't be whitewashed as 'just having a laugh'... the shadows go much deeper than that... & of course they transcend Obama. They transcend All of us sharing our 'stories' on ACC.  Humanity is in the Divine-Process of shedding the Illusion of difference... of duality... this type of turbulence is actually part of reclaiming our Birthright, Unity- Consciousness.
            It's always darkest before the dawn.  ~InLight555 

8116326482?profile=original

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”... “Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable... Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.

~Martin Luther King Jr.

• That's funny Feather... I actually envy your ability to articulate these things so beautifully. Perhaps that's the deeper paradox... as Humanity moves further away from the intellectual aspects of our Consciousness, the limitations of language grow more pronounced. Ultimately that's what makes entering this purely 'experiential' phase of our Spiritual growth so exciting. We're like the butterfly emerging from the chrysalis... when Humanity finally stands in the full glory of our True-Selves, ALL of these petty conflicts will be rightsized as mere folly. ~InLight555

8116354663?profile=original

NewDayDawning247

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
19 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=KMQP1xNUVTl2rOgp"
23 minutes ago
Justin89636 liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
51 minutes ago
Movella liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
1 hour ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
3 hours ago
More…