Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Obama’s Staged Fainting Act Exposed...he is probably the most corrupt leader of all

Obama saves the day again and again....SUPERHERO OR SUPERTHUG
Watch Video @ http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2013/10/obamas-staged-fainting-act-e...

Views: 3333

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Stick:  "..I don't even seen 80% of what you've written as worthy of the National Enquirer" - LOL. 

Stick:  Honey, we're just having fun.  Lighten up a little. (Humor is a part of Lightness, is it not?)  Oh, and by the way, we are not OUTRAGED at the fact that SOME PEOPLE think he's a " Lightworker", (I can barely contain my LAUGHTER  when people think this) we are OUTRAGED by the fact that he is a LIAR, etc., etc., etc.

& look at you 'Honey'... always upset when anyone has to audacity to suggest 'racism' is behind some of the ludicrous shite you guys are clinging to as 'Reality'... & yet when your buddy Kalki writes "... in reality they should be in a jungle hut ..black colour not white so they can call it the Black House" You don't call him out on it... no, of course not. None of you do! That would require a fraction of integrity. Instead you just tag along for the 'fun' you guys are having. Pathetic!

"Reality is merely an illusionalbeit a very persistent one." ~ Albert Einstein   

Stick:  I did not mean to be disrespectful when I called you Honey.  When people always keep on saying the  BLACK President, it gets on my nerves though. No, I didn't call him out on it.  People have their good points and their bad points - everybody is a little mixture of both. (Why didn't YOU call him out on it?  Because no one wants to TOUCH that sort of thing).

"... no one wants to TOUCH that sort of thing."??? What?

I've continually called ALL of you out on these type of comments throughout these one dimensional low-grade posts. Open your eyes darkstar... you're sleepwalking ;-)

Stick~!~........................having fun , maybe, but nothing should surprise us these days. Itmight be possible that our beloved leader in US of A might be a fraud, lier and a clone....................I neither hate him nor love him, he represents everything I am against in oreder making this planet a better place for our family and friends...........................just asmuch as strangers off the street.

I have a feeling that african~american negro community is a bit disappointed at his actions as their collored breathren/representative of urban ghetto communities. Their lives didnt get better, their communities are still detoriating under current promises of a african~american president, who possibly was never born on american soil. Minus well invite Arnold Szwatzeneger to challenge Hillary for the next goon elections...........................we must change the system, back to the people , by the people and for the people. I am applying this change for entire planet, not just western hemisphere...................................

ps.

I kind of dont care if pres is gay and wife is a transvestite.....................still clones taking orders.

Wait a second... Assiya, you're from Chicago? & you're actually using terms like 'negro community' & 'colored brethren'? Wow! I suppose with the overall tenor of this thread nothing should surprise me. I know you didn't mean it maliciously Assiya... but please move into this century.   

call it whatever.....african~american ...................

...............arrising rastafarian , all over again.

Love, Light & Respect to ALL Ashtar Massive...

As the shadows of duality continue to fade, we ALL have our 'roles' to fulfill...

Stand Strong in the Knowing that the Glory of the Light is but a breath away.

As Above

So Below

“Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph.”... “Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned - well, everywhere there's war. And until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race - it's a war. And until there's no longer first-class or second-class citizens of any nation... Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes - it's a war. Until that day the dream of lasting peace, world citizenship, and a rule of international morality will remain in but a fleeting illusion to be pursued, but never attained.” ~Haile Selassie I

*555OneLoveRevolution555*

~Almost there...

( ( ( ApotheosisRising247 ) ) ) 

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
5 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'A Message from Sheldan'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Progress" -- July 18, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Russ Hatfield's blog post The Pyramid Under the Sea-
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Pet Rock's discussion Shameless Race Baiting By The DemonPuppets Incarnate; Slavery Reparations For African Americans-Liberia Was Created As Reparations
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion As It Is Now Jesus Would Not Go To Church, Krishna Would Not Go To Mandir, Guru Nanak Would Not Go To Sikh Temple, Swaminarayan Would Not Go To Mandir ..to name but a few
7 hours ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla commented on the blog post 'THE SECRET MEETING THAT CHANGED RAP MUSIC AND DESTROYED A GENERATION'
"Please go through this link to watch this important video to change the world !! Sohini"
15 hours ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla commented on the blog post 'THE SECRET MEETING THAT CHANGED RAP MUSIC AND DESTROYED A GENERATION'
15 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
15 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship