Replies

• Ickes is awesome he has integrity
  • A man of Light - A Lightworker - and I thank GOD he is our President. He gives me hope - like a light in the dark.

• yea, but a lightworker can ALSO be a "lighted one", which is codeword for "of the illuminati". Being just a ligtworker doesn't really define WHICH light it is one is working for. Both luminary and illuminaty uses that expresseion. :)

• And to underscore that you post a pic that basically says "I'm gonna GET YOU" ;)

understanding and cooperation my ass, the person in that pic is out to KILL me ;)

• People please get your head where your heart is and find some real information. Whole question and stories behind it sound like dark ones agenda. Search david icke, "lion sleeps no more" from web and youtube or much better read his latest book from 2012 "remember who you are".

Wake up, please. you are needed to wake up, now.

love and light

Richard

lightwarrior

• I don't trust Icke no more .. He makes too much money on "saving the world" and yet the world still ain't saved. Something is fishy in the Camp of Icke. ;)

• And his Facebook updates is all about him ego strutting how he was right about a connection between paedophilia and satanists and rothschild zionists. By dwelling in those areas he have lost the true sense of how to wake people up by constantly spewing out this instead of focus more on love. He also states that he is convinced the "forces" guiding him assures him over again that he is doing a good job right now, wonder who those forces may be?

I used to like Icke and I have his book "remember who you are". There are lots of useful stuff there, but in the middle it just rushes off and offers very little spiritual understanding. I stopped reading it at 3/4, since it wasn't leading in any direction I could benefit from the information and I just lost the interest in it.

• "He also states that he is convinced the "forces" guiding him assures him over again that he is doing a good job right now, wonder who those forces may be?"

The Almighty Paypal ;)

"I used to like Icke and I have his book "remember who you are"."

Some of his stuff is actually really good. I've downloaded everything he has ever made. I had to steal it tho since I can't pay for it and there's no other way of getting his info.. but since he's here to save the world I figure he wouldn't care about people downloading his stuff for free. It's the information that counts, not the payment  ;)

"There are lots of useful stuff there, but in the middle it just rushes off and offers very little spiritual understanding."

Yea, that kinda pisses me off also. I'd like to recommend a lot of stuff he has made to friends of mine, but since he always go astray and puts in things in the middle that no normal human can accept, it'd hurt our cause more since my friends would probably dismiss the ENTIRE message instead of assimilating the 2% I actually wanted them to get.
          I'm gonna have to start cutting up his vids instead and extract the useful and throw away what is not. I just need a better video-editor.. m$ moviemaker gets on my fricking nerves. ;)

• I couldn't have said it better myself =P

It would be awesome if someone started cherry-picking Ickes work to make it more appalling to the in the first place targeted audiance ^^ and the rest that wants "to go deeper" will of course have that opportunity, but people like me (and I imagine a larger portion) are enough satisfied with the spiritual part and don't care so much about shape-shifting reptilians and rothschild zionism to name a few topics.

• He is a human. Just as the cabal is human and every other human also is human. Everyone is just playing their part in this grand adventure we call "physical life". ^^

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
7 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
7 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
7 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
7 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
8 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
8 hours ago
More…