OBAMA IS COMING FOR YOUR GUNS!!

Well, a major step towards NWO has been taken by the falseflag attack in Denver , and what SOLUTION will the politicians offer you to easier collect the sheeple?

They will ban all guns in the hands of the people.

Have you heard it before - PROBLEM-REACTION-SOLUTiON

Namaste

/Peter

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• why... u think that in the US they will get any resistance???
    US is already in a state where they do whatever the hell they like, and nobody moves a finger...
    they close-open airports for whatever reason it pleases them, search anywhere they like, stop-start traffic whenever they like... go in the middle of times-square and pause everything whenever they like, and for whatever amount of time...etc...
    they have them all checked in place with the "Terror-0-Phobia" that they have installed in people's minds...

• Well I'm part Native, part Spanish, part Italian, and part Slavic lol And I speak English, French, Spanish, and a bit of German lol So I'm pretty mixed. Mexico has a pretty bloody history, from when the Aztecs used to rip peoples hearts out by the thousands, to when the Spanish came and mutilated them, to what's going on today.

It's a very extreme country, it has the best and worst of human life, it's a paradise in some ways, and a hellhole in other ways. I think that's why there's so much focus on Mexico by ETs, there's more UFO sightings in Mexico than any other place in the world. And you can see why when you're there, the people there are so colorful, and spirited, they're some of the nicest most gracious people you'll ever meet....in many towns, it's like a real community...people say hi to you in the street even when you don't know them...it's close knit, like a huge family.

And, paired with that, there's alot of negativity, alot of poverty, alot of the most cruel and evil people you can imagine. They'll think nothing of putting you in acid, burning you alive, or chopping your arm off to feed to a lion before they throw you in with it. It's a horrible, nightmarish thing. But Mexico is a country full of potential, I think when it's all fixed up, it'll be one of the greatest places on Earth, a paradise, full of rich colorful people. Kind of like Iraq, when it's all fixed up, you'll see it become one of the greatest places on Earth.

And that's pretty fitting, and is a great symbol for where humanity is going as a whole. We've been to the very depths of darkness, and we will grow to be one of the greatest lights the universe has ever seen.

• Dis-information at it's finest...

• Banning guns? bout' time!

I hate guns, They're quite annoying.
  • By the way, the resort town we were going to was called Huatulco, and later that year, a Canadian couple from Vancouver were robbed and murdered in that town, stabbed in the throat. Every time I've been to Mexico, I've faced the prospect of a violent death, and I'm going back in a few weeks. So far I've been lucky, but I guess luck can only go so far...maybe this time will be my time. I never worried about it before, this time it's a bit different....but if anything does happen, so be it. I'll take my fate like a man. And I definitely would give my life to defend my loved ones, and would take another life to defend myself and my loved ones. And I'm not saying that to be some big shot, it's just the truth.

• Sure I've confronted death, many times actually. I remember the first time I was in Mexico, me and my girlfriend were on a bus, going to visit a resort town, and there was a road block which stopped the bus. There were maybe like 20 or 30 cars or something blocked, and some of us got out to see what was happening, and there were some people who were saying that a bus had been stopped up ahead. Cartels like to do that, they'll block a road, stop buses, and rob people and kill them. Someone like me, a gringo, was sure to get robbed and probably kidnapped and held for ransom, but when I heard that a bus had been stopped up ahead, I literally prepared myself to be taken and shot in the head.

When people heard the rumors, half the people in the bus took off and fled back down the highway on foot, in the rain. I wanted to go up ahead and see if the rumor was true, but my girlfriend begged me not to go, so we stayed in the bus. But again, I was prepared for the worst, and I made a decision right then that I was going to protect my girlfriend with my life. And if I had a gun on me, you bet I would've used it if it came down to it.

We can't be scared of these things, you got to understand, not everyone is a human being as we understand it, some people have no heart or soul, they'll think nothing of taking your wallet then cutting your head off. It happens alot in Mexico, some people get killed for their mp3. So if it comes down to one of these guys killing me, or killing my girlfriend, the sweetest, most loving girl you'll ever meet...I mean it's a no brainer for me, that person is getting killed and that's it.

Luckily it didn't come to that, the road block up ahead was just some people blocking the road to protest the government...the military came and cleared it and we were off again after an hour. But I really faced the prospect of death that day, I was prepared for the worst. I'm not claiming to be some Mr. Big Shot, I was real scared, but I decided that if it came down to it, I would fight. I was ready to die that day, and actually, there's been many days where I thought, this is it, I'm going to die today, and I made peace with it. It hasn't happened so far, and hopefully it won't happen lol

• We all have to support President Obama to ban the guns and so on in the planet too in the UN, all the governments. We have to stop the gun business cover of blood and tears.Preserve and respect Life is an univertsal commandment.

• LOVE is the only weapon that we need for the human kind survival and evolution

• Why dont you swim up to a shark and "love" it then? or maybe walk up to a tiger and give it a big hug?

• Guns/weapons are NECESSARY for survival as a species.  Violence against other humans from weapons is because of the humans and not the weapons.  If you were walking in the forest and a bear attacks you, you wouldnt be all peace love and happiness.  Youll be wishing you had a weapon to defend yourself with.  Every other animal has some sort of weapon or defensive capability.  Humans are slow and soft and squishy and tasty, we have weak constitutions compared to the other animals.  That is why we have brains with the addition of the opposable thumb.  These two items allow us to invent defenses for ourselves.

We will always need weapons of some sort, they dont have to be lethal, but they are certainly required for our protection against nature itself.  Humanity hurting itself is learned behaviour which can be easily changed through time, lions tigers and bears will never see you as anything more than a tasty treat.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
37 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
13 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
13 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
14 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
14 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
14 hours ago
More…