WASHINGTON D. C. – President Barack Obama announced that extra-terrestrial aliens have been controlling the world’s major governments since shortly after the end of World War II. President Obama made the stunning declaration at an unscheduled White House press conference early this morning.

“This has been going on since the 1950s,” President Obama told the crowd of stunned reporters, “They were attracted to our planet in large numbers due to our discovery of atomic fission, to our use of nuclear weapons.”

Obama described how the 1947 Roswell incident involved a type of alien popularly known as The Greys, who were the first to make themselves outwardly known.

“Today, practically every human being on earth knows what a Grey alien looks like,” the President said with a shrug, “Once contact was established with the Greys, President Truman made a deal with them, letting them build bases here in exchange for technology. After that, President Eisenhower met with a group of aliens commonly known as the Nordics, who are similar enough to terrestrial humans to move among us almost completely unnoticed. They offered us a place in the universal brotherhood of enlightenment if we were willing to disarm ourselves of nuclear weapon. Unfortunately, both we and the Soviet Union, who were also facing this offer, decided to hold on to the nukes.”

The President went on to explain that, since then, a variety of alien groups have established secret programs to work around the resistance by world governments to abandoning nuclear weapons and the threat of multi-dimensional devastation they pose.

“Aliens have been around for a long time, and not all of them travel by spaceship,” President Obama explained, “They can manipulate time and space, which are both important and strongly-interconnected properties of reality, but not the only ones. One result of that manipulation is anti-gravity faster-than-light propulsion. Another result is a form of control over the kinds of trans-dimensional perception most commonly known as remote viewing, telepathy, astral travel, bi-location, or any of a large number of other names.”

Nodding to himself, the President paused to take a long look at the apprehensive faces filling the silent room.

“The point is,” he continued, “aliens have controlled our governments for the past sixty years and…”

At that point, President Obama lifted his hand to cover what, at first, seemed to be a cough.

“Sorry, I just could help myself,” the President said, wiping a tear out of the corner of his eye after he’d finished laughing, “I’m just kidding about the aliens running our government. No, we human beings are responsible for the terrible mess we’re in and we’re just going to have to get ourselves out of it, all by ourselves.”

http://nineinchnews.com/obama-admits-aliens-secretly-running-government/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I always knew that Obama was probably not from this world and not meant to be in this reality, but I never thought he could attract entities from other worlds or other realities.

Otherwise, this ufo could be a U.S. top secret project that is now no longer top secret.

• Now, "parody" had been added in the title of this post.

When & Who added "parody" in the title of the article on ASHTAR...

• After due consideration I think its only fair to retitle this discussion to reflect its fictitious nature.

Having said that,considering the seemingly fickle, yet wonderfuly sophisticated nature of the universe it would be no surprise if this is a pre cursor of things to come.

We live and hope..

• Not very funny Mr.President.

• Hot tar and feathers would be unconstitutional as "cruel and unusual punishment", so I say just make congress, especially Boehner, work at wall-mart for low wages and try to live off of that income. Oh, I forgot, the constitution is supposed to be ignored!  So, first tar and feathers, then the job at wallyworld!  Steve Martin for prez and Charlie Sheen for sec of health, education, and welfare.

• Oh yeah.

• More like "tar and feathers" party.

• ....:)

• In our world everything that is presented as "the truth" is lies built upon lies and more lies.  It makes perfect sense to present actual truth as harmless joking fibs.  Just like many years ago when Time magazine presented the Pope as their choice for "man of the year", when any marginally aware thinking person knew that the true man of the year was comedian Steve Martin.  I rest my case. 

• t may be a spoof.

I don't know.

Its 2 days old so perhaps it is.

And the web site it's on isn't necessarily the most credible.

I just post what I find Nancy.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Music break, dear people.....I love this piece, which starts off a bit repetitive, but then begins to really flourish, around 4:06, when the sax takes off...and wow, it's really superb....🤩…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting. https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=J7Bnybcc2t92e1_6"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=hBQdM42_bUi5EVI6"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More about Lyme disease from Dr berg here. https://youtu.be/WJ7N_9UYK1Y?si=uaSDCpuyy6gyqkS1"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"This is a piece by the great nu funk proponent, Stéphane Deschezeaux and is named "The Virtual Love."
Deschezeaux is founder of Springbok Records and a French DJ and producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTiaVh1l1EE"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Fixing a water stain in the basement-see any images in the stain?
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Actually I'd be really pleased if someone out there, reading this, benefits from discovering that stevia could be a remedy, if suffering from Lyme....
My heart goes out to all such sufferers....And Spring time seems to be a more dangerous season,…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"This Lyme disease sounds pretty awful and the guy who made the vid, describes his symptoms in detail, over several years...
It is a fact that simply being bitten by a tick and having a "bullseye" rash, does not necessarily mean you've contracted it…"
3 hours ago
More…