Hello to you all iam a new member to this website and iam seeking answers guidance and the truth i guess you can say. Iam quite new to this and have the slightest clue where to start.it all started when i started noticing that i would look at the time and see the same time every time 9:11 at first i thought it was all just a coincidence and i was a lil freaked out because of the fact that the number i was seeing was 911 because you automatically think the disaster in NY. I would see this number everywhere license plates clocks phone numbers everywhere.So i did research and read it is my guiding spirits trying to comunicate with me and letting me know they are close and watching out for me.

I wanted to know if anyone else has experienced anything like this thanks in advance,and iam soo happy to join this website to meet spiritual people. And to learn and experience the changes the world is going thru with all of you

much Love to everyone<3

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Your sister passed on 11/11, I didn't understand quite what you were writing.  I know there is different meanings from different sites on the angel numbers, I like to read them all, but its hard to remember the meanings of all the number combinations.  I see 444 all the time and 555.  Its interesting isn't it.
  • I see 11:11 on the clock all the time, for at least two years now.  Then about a year ago I started seeing 222, 333, 444, 555,etc.  I read Doreen Virtue's site regarding these angels numbers.  I used to think it was just a quirk, but when I wake up in the middle of the night and its 3:33, alot, I find it is the real deal.  I remember the 444 means angels are all around you.  I still am seeing numbers of 3 of the same all the time.  Its everywhere I go, not constantly, but enough to know its got to mean something special.  My work number was 1111, weird huh!  My Mom disliked that number because my Dad passed on 11/11.  My brother is getting married on that date, he asked us if we minded, but none of us do.  I think we all believe the number is special in our family and lives.  Who really knows.  Well just thought I would add this. The weird part is when you start noticing it before you even read anything about it.   Love to all
    • That is funny with your work number being 1111, the assigned key I have to my office to unlock the doors in our conference room is 111. When I received the key I noticed it was significant right away as I was already checking into numerology at the time. Also, my nephew got married on 1/1/10 of last year and I told them it was a good number for new beginnings. (of course you drop off the zero). The 11's are very significant for me as well as the 3:33 as that is also considered the number for Christ Consciousness and 4:44 the number for Angels.

• Thanks Anja.  Maybe I'll pick up the book.  

Blessings

• Doreen Virtue has a very popular reference book for the number patterns called Angel Numbers.  

Basu, I love the grounded place you're coming from and think this site could use a little of that, but it can take a long time to receive the lesson that there is no such thing as coincidence - no accidents happen.  xo!

• Welcome to the sight.   Yes.  911 has been showing up more as of late.   Glad to know what it means.   Also 411 but not sure what that one means.    Doreen Virtue has a book on the meaning of the numbers if you're interested.   All the master numbers are being shown to us right now to help us wake up and remember.   Blessings on your journey.
  • welcome brother,i do too see #11 just like you licens plates clocks you name it,i know i am been watched from above.once again welcome and enjoy spirtual things gbu.

• Hello, hi, howdy from Scotland... 

I'm new to this site too & have been really LOVING a lot of the content/folks insights....

I too have experienced the repetitive numbers for a few years now. It's become a normal every day kinda thing now in my life. What's classed as Master Power numbers...11 or any other form of 1...

It was a really 'wow, awesome' factor to begin with, but as I've settled into it I've been made aware or guided that it's simply a way of communication from higher sources, divine beings, angels, spirit guides etc, simply reminding me that there's a much bigger picture going on and to look at everything with 'new eyes'. My true 'path' started with Reiki & has grown into so much more (still is growing!) I feel very blessed & am grateful for all the good-ness around. I'm continually sending love, light, rainbows & huge hugs to everyone & every living being EVERYWHERE.

Namaste 

Eternal peace & joy to you

Keep on enjoying the dance...x 

• ...OH! PRINCESS DIANA! WELCOME BACK to the 3rd.DIMENSION!...

...Thou were truly MISSED here!

...Thank You for coming back!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1527

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 735

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Bluesword Angel posted a blog post
ImminentWorldwide Activation of Operation StormUnder Global Military Alliance Commander-in-Chief Donald TrumpThe Plan Has Always Been About Saving the ChildrenBlack Swan Events Have Begun.Big things to happen over the next 24-48 hours. WW3 rhetoric…
1 hour ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"thank you Drekx, if the products are cheaper I'll buy it on eBay, but, Dr Berg has a European shop (https://drberg.eu/en/) which is helpful also, cheers!"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, that's great friend.....Also, it might be useful to sometimes purchase Dr Berg products, via eBay....If you have an account on eBay, you can search and discover that other (same country) members, who sell, often purchase Berg products,…"
2 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"ok Drekx, just wanted to have that clarified ;)

I will start the 72 hrs fasting interval once I am in back in Vienna and have my electrolytes powder, in a month, when I have plenty of time to rest :)"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion World Economic Forum (WEF) member and lead adviser to Klaus Schwab by the name of Yuval Noah Harari is eager to see the world taken over by "non-organic entities"
"Hehe..This guy is soooo stupid, to think that one cannot travel faster than the speed of light...His so called "science," is based upon the obsolete Einsteinian formula; E=MC squared, in which "C", the speed of light, is a "constant" and to travel…"
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion World Economic Forum (WEF) member and lead adviser to Klaus Schwab by the name of Yuval Noah Harari is eager to see the world taken over by "non-organic entities"
"These guys are madmen"
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Yuval Noah Harari says “non-organic entities” and “emotionless algorithms” will soon dominate Earth – in other words, AI TAKEOVER is coming soon06/13/2023 // Ethan Huff // 11.4K Views Tags: AI, artificial intelligence, Collapse, cyborg, demonic…
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Why Fasting Is MORE Important than Diet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oql3QUD2JyI"
5 hours ago
More…