Hello to you all iam a new member to this website and iam seeking answers guidance and the truth i guess you can say. Iam quite new to this and have the slightest clue where to start.it all started when i started noticing that i would look at the time and see the same time every time 9:11 at first i thought it was all just a coincidence and i was a lil freaked out because of the fact that the number i was seeing was 911 because you automatically think the disaster in NY. I would see this number everywhere license plates clocks phone numbers everywhere.So i did research and read it is my guiding spirits trying to comunicate with me and letting me know they are close and watching out for me.

I wanted to know if anyone else has experienced anything like this thanks in advance,and iam soo happy to join this website to meet spiritual people. And to learn and experience the changes the world is going thru with all of you

much Love to everyone<3

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I lived in house number 777 for most of my life.

Not sure what that means?

• Thank you for posting Diana!  Yes...I see patterns with numbers...but I also see anything that just sort of sticks out...like I have to keep my eyes and ears and feelers open and ready to sense the communication of my spirit guides...there are so many signs, I am grateful to them all!  I never know how or when, the guides are very creative and seem to have no limits to communicate, sometimes an unknowing person will say something that only I can understand...to be still and listen is one of my favorite things to do.  <3
    • Hi Cassandra, I can also agree about sensing/seeing signs, symbols & messages ALL around. Soooo many!!! It's truly wonderful & I give thanks & blessings to all beautifully divine souls that create them. Ultimately it's ALL GOOD.

LOVE, LIGHT & GLORIOUS RAINBOWS :-D 

• ..We tend to subconsciously and super consciously 'look for' or be aware of synchronizity ..
    When the very concept of 'synchronizity' is an 'unresolved' / not yet understood aspect of this world : )

Some 'spiritual hint' are created by others..
    ( like all the symbolism in music - which is supposed to be a good thing ; ))
    But mostly? We create it our selves! .. By subconsciously LOOKING for patterns.
  • I 1st started waking up at 111, 222,333,444 and so on for a long time. Then I started lisening and reading channels from Kryon, who by the way I love dearly.
    Lately my numbers are sometimes 711
  • Hi Diana,

I was just reading your post about number patterns and I don't have an answer to this mystery but I wanted to say that I have had the same thing happen to me for the past 20+ years that I can recall. My numbers are 814 and I see them everywhere just like you mentioned. Clocks, license plates... anywhere that numbers come into view. Everyday I see this sequence of numbers and still don't know what they mean. So perplexing!

• Ive been seeing number patterns for years now... usually 1's & 2 formations (Master Power Numbers).

Sending out (EVERYWHERE) the GOOD, DIVINE, POSITIVE, WISDOM, TRUTH, LOVE, LIGHT, HARMONY, PEACE, JOY with the PUREST & HIGHEST OF INTENT in accordance with divine will.

Love & Hugs xxx

• I do not know why,but I see 666 and it keeps showing up.
    • 666 - Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world. This number sequence asks you to balance your thoughts between heaven and earth. Like the famous "Sermon on the Mount," the angels ask you to focus on spirit and service, and know your material and emotional needs will automatically be met as a result.

This is what Doreen Virtue says it means!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Here's a quick clip that gets into the Antarians here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzfq-S-EZbc"
8 minutes ago
"For anybody who's into Sheldan's webinars and is interested I would definitely recommend getting webinar 91 which gets into the Antarians. They are a Praying Mantis like race who are great healers much like our Arcturian friends."
12 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More Mount Shasta sightings. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugBOtBxkOBY"
17 minutes ago
"More Mount Shasta sightings. https://youtu.be/ugBOtBxkOBY?si=Mr2tRMLhxNyzGIkx"
18 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
21 minutes ago
22 minutes ago