Hello everyone,

It's me, Nick McCoy now finally knowing my Galactic name which is Ríam.

I have now discovered my Galactic background. Feels like I'm now one step closer to finally breaking the illusion.  

I remember since I was a kid in this life I got sad when I saw people felling a tree. I kinda felt the pain of the tree. Also when people harmed animals. 

I now understand that I am also some kind of Elf which originate from the Pleiades which also explains why I have so many plants and trees in my apartment and they all grow really well and many people adore my skills for growing plants.

Just to let y'all know. It's such a great feeling :0)

Much unconditional love to you all <3

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Right on Riam!  Great for you!!

• Very cool, Riam.  I was listening to some of my oldies last night and one of my favorite Cat Stevens' songs is King of Trees.  I think he is probably a kindred spirit.  I bet you would like the song. 

• I am very happy for you my brother <3 much love to you!

• This is beautiful, stay open and true to your god source. love light harmony and peace. Nice to meet you!

• lol

• awwe they are pretty Riam! :)

• Great to re-meet you Ríam. :)

I Love to work with and between plants too.

What kind of trees do you have in the apartment?

Last month I bought me seeds of the giant pine tree (pino pinonero), they don't grow here in the Netherlands but my seeds have rooted - yay!

Much Love

• That's Awsome.  Thanks for sharing that . Maybe you can write a book about what you remember?

• Beautiful picture Ivy, Tree Hugger Clan! I like it! :) 

Huggin' trees with our fellow Pleiadian brethren..... :) 

• W00H000 <3

8114158680?profile=original

from experience I think Pleiadians are the most gently ones

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info.