Nothings going to stop the NEW WORLD ORDER, You can all hang onto the OLD WORLD ORDER if you want to, But Im praying and working for the NEW, why? cause its a land of equality , a land of liberty and abundance, Its a land of Grace and Reason, Intelligence and Green technology. Its a land of cooperation and no borders, even if we are all One Planet Under God and Goddess, whats wrong with that? I want to be known as a earth citizen. and Im sure everyone is tired with division.

I want humane treatment for all of earths creatures and kindness to women and children, and productive, creative work for all men.. I want the earth to have vast tracts of pristine untouched wilderness and clean water, New homes and building materials for all. Nothing will be wasted, everything will be utilized to its pure potential. Even our bodies might inherit the 1,000 year lifespan again, if not, eternal.

this is what I want, I live for the NEW WORLD ORDER, this is its vision. you can remain in the Old World Order/chaos if you like, But Im transitioning into the NEW.

-Magus

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• James Ryan, you just repeated everything i said and already believe =}
    but putting the energy out there in the world is what counts IMO,
    100% On the Same Page ;}
    • dear Jordan,you are a very blessed crystal soul,many blessings to you,eve(solaena)
  • My thoughts on any posters about the "Real New World Order"
    ---When you choose to focus negative or *hateful* energy towards something like that, you are reflecting yourself, and actually doing more harm than good...

If you are so against what you know of the -forces that desire control-, then my humble opinion is to *Kill with Kindness*
    ^_^
    there is no fear, no shame, no guilt in the kingdom of heaven, and we can do the best we can to spread as much love and light as possible...the higher you raise your vibration, the more love energy you spread to others :)

<333
    AIM---Azur3Rain999
    ^_^
    Very Busy lately, but always on AIM a lot lately :}
    Blessings to all<3
  • Thank you so much for posting this!!!
    You share my vision exactly and I have been having these same thoughts lately as I walk around!
    Much Love and Light<333
    Azur3---:}
  • Clearly you dont know anything about the real new world order..
  • dear james,well said,many blessings to you eve(solaena)
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PP1HEFlkdY

Slightly corny video, but the message from it is very relavent.

I do think they have twisted the idea of a New World Order into something negative, like so many other things.... Perhaps we now have the power to change it into something that we invision it to "be" :)~

Love and Light to you Magus, we shall see what happens :)
  • Are we not supposed to be against this NWO? A lot of jumping around going on here it seems, but as far as I am concerned it is none of my (our) business, the government and world leaders can claim control over who ever the hell they wish, but in my heart we are all free, just greatly unaware of that, locked into a mindset of ignorance and materialism, mixing the truth with factors that follow general 3D aspects, or false information. Let's not try and argue, but rather discuss and express our feelings and experiences amongst ourselves in this base. Who cares about something that has no real meaning anyway (NWO)? All will be fine and is going as it is. Be proud and graceful for that you are. ;)

Love, light and joyfull abundance x ~*

• I am so glad that another persons invisions non-cruelty to all living creatures upon the face of earth. Wouldn't be nice if animal murder stops, compassion and full expression of Love is manifested and no longer just empty words spoken of it.
    Soon, brothers and sisters, animal sacrifice will seize and humans will operate with full potential of heart chakra.
  • there is much to be said about the NEW WORLD ORDER,(its like seperating the chaffs from the wheat)whether it has any substance to it or not,THE NEW WORLD ORDER is known under various names such as THE ILLUMINATI,THE BILBERBERGERS,the secret or illegal goverment and is associated with the military/ industrial elite.these organisations are the main reason we have fear based news on tv and in the newspapers.almost all media is directly or indirectly controlled by these groups.they also have a major controlling influence in hollywood and the types of films it produces.but this is changing.hence some of the new films dealing with angels,love and relationships.and in conclusion ,i would add that this change in thinking is the big stepping stone to a new shift in conscious that will occur on earth,remember the mayans say that the HUNAB HUor supreme intelligence at the centre of our galaxy,gives us movement and measure,they say that without this,change would not exist.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
15 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
1 hour ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
1 hour ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
2 hours ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
2 hours ago
More…