Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

NOTE FOR PEOPLE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH POSTED VIDEOS. If "error" message appears, copy the http link and paste it in your browser (and then enter). It should work fine.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Views: 161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are these the videos that you post that don't seem to work? Or every video posted on this website?
What works for me is clicking on the video icon (1) on the left and pasting the "embed code" there.
Or click on the html button (2) on the right where you can also paste this code.

1. Click share on YouTube
  2. Click embed on YouTube
  3. Copy the embed code from YouTube
  4. Click on the video icon (1) on ACC
  5. Paste the embed code
  6. OK
  7. Done

It seems to be working :)

It's been a while since I watched that documentary. 
Thanks for posting. 

Thanks Goldenmind.

If this site goes down for a week again you can sign up at my site and post/forum-not as good as this site but good enough

http://crimsondreams.net

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'As Far As I Know Animals Do Not Wash Their Hands Before Eating So why Are So Many So Called Humans Doing The Same???'
"why don't they wash? I wash my hands after taking my socks off-I wash my hands 5-7 times a day"
11 minutes ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'ABUNDANCE - ARCHANGEL METATRON - part 2'
"Wish the Abundance Disc was more obtainable for people living on a low income day to day basis, the…"
36 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post ABUNDANCE - ARCHANGEL METATRON - part 2
51 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
1 hour ago
Karma's Helper shared their blog post on Facebook
2 hours ago
Karma's Helper posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'CONTROL YOUR SPEECH..YOUR WORDS FOR THEY LEAD TO YOUR FUTURE...Cut Out Abusive Language As It Will Come Back To You A Thousand Fold'
"Abusive language should be banned ...those who constantly use abusive language are mental…"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'As Far As I Know Animals Do Not Wash Their Hands Before Eating So why Are So Many So Called Humans Doing The Same???'
"Now here is a very big problem ...99% of the people who go to temples do not wash their hands…"
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship