Not a dream...

Hello everyone! This is my first time writing and posting in here, but I need your help, if someone could take of his/her time to read this, and help me to decipher it, I will be thankful. So thank you in advance.

Ok today when I was trying to meditate, I had my eyes closed and after some minutes, I saw a wall in front of me, the entryway was in a shape of an arch, the wall was whitish, there were stairs and part of the stairs the top was coverd by the arch, there in the middle of the stairs was a black handrail, dividing the stairs into two, left and right; then I saw water going from the ground to up the stairs, but only on the right side of the stairs... What does that mean???

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Nora. I am so glad you shared this dream. It is very interesting. I could see what you saw, just from your description. As our awakening continues to expand, we realize that pictures such as the one you described, become lasting lesson which we can learn from and share what we come to understand. Stairs are always a way "up" to a higher level. Stairs are graduated into " one-step-at-a-time" increments, even though each step may/may not be the same height. It takes more time to climb a stair case because of the steps involved. A faster way, with the case of the water, is to " go with the flow, the current." We spend so much of our time from day to day trying to work hard, to get ahead, but in reality we are paddling our boat upstream, against the current. Everything we wish to accomplish, we can find downstream. If we just let the current take us the proper direction, we have the opportunity to enjoy our journey with less work and worry. The current of the water is there for us to use, to experience, and it saves us valuable time and effort. The arch in the wall becomes your narrowed focus to go to the stairway. You can leave a lot of the noise and busy life behind, the not so important parts, when you begin to focus on the desires which are important to you in accomplishing the goals you set forth to accomplish when you came here to Earth School. I am excited for the journey you are upon. Your guides are so loving and seek to help you no matter if you take the stairs, one step at a time, or if you decide to jump into the stream and be emersed in all that awaits you there. Thank you for your time. Davy
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Very interesting, thank you very much!
  • My guess: It shows there are two paths you can follow. Which one feels right for you? How do you feel about following the watery path?

Try to imagine that you follow each path. You will notice which path suits you better 🙂
    • Thank you! I'm feeling more comfortable with the water path, definitely. Thank you again! 😊
  • Try The Dreamers Dictionary by Lady Stearn Robinson
    • Thank you very much!! I will!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
19 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
33 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtnMYhLga84"
34 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Amazing speech in the UK Parliament, by Andrew Bridgen MP, anent covid vaccine harms on the population....This is his latest speech, which was so hard-hitting, it caused the public gallery to erupt into screams of support and cheers...

Dr John…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Amazing speech in the UK Parliament, by Andrew Bridgen MP, anent covid vaccine harms on the population....This is his latest speech, which was so hard-hitting, it caused the public gallery to erupt into screams of support and cheers...

Dr John…"
1 hour ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
To repeat, knowledge of the Uranian Astrology planets and knowledge of use of the 90 Degree Dial are required for this lesson. Personal Points (As, Mc, Moon, Sun, North Node, and Aries Point) get primary consideration for analysis of symmetrical…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Those of us of Light, are interested in observing a definite global raising, of consciousness, among nations and people...The recent example of zealous "cancel culture," adopted by the jackbooted EU establishment mayors, in Brussels, Belgium, has…"
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth liked Malcolm's blog post HEY ASHTAR COMMAND CREW...Malaysian Flight MH370 analysis via Uranian Astrology methods NAILED...Check out this video that appeared 3 days ago that has 224K views..Then read my astrology conclusion.
6 hours ago
More…