Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Nostradamus Pleiadian Message On Coronavirus! Reptilian UFO Footage! Investigate The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation...must W/Video

Shocking revelations about the Coronavirus, on behalf of the Taygetan Pleiadians via Cosmic Agency. The show starts off with new Reptilian UFO footage and how I can prove it’s 100% legit. Know your enemy! They have fingered the head of it all and have actually revealed what the world thought the disease was, versus what it really it.

The results will blow your mind! They have inspected things within China and gave Cosmic Agency their direct preliminary findings. Do not miss this show! This is an incredibly empowering message when you see what’s really taking place. It all links back to the Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation.

CoronaVirus – Investigate The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation. Pleiadian Message. Naughty Beaver

Update- 
Update

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Must watch video ..shocking revelations. ...more likely true 

Absolutely excellent video.

I love the fact that you are staying ahead of the game, and keeping ahead of the Cabal/Elite's deadly games of control.  Thank you & Blessings to you Amp, this is their Last & Satan's End Game.

So it's a fake false flag by the cabal ...elite ...Bill Gates ....New World Order... To reduce population ...the vaccine invented will be the actual killer 

All you people out there need to Scribe to this site ' Naughty Beaver', or @ least just listen to this guy, he is right-on the money.  Thank you, Amp.& Blessings.

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Valana replied to the discussion 'HEALING MODALITIES AND THE ET HEALERS A Val and Valana Coffee Break Sharing' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"No, h wouldn't now as it's  not too easy to write like I used to, I was  about…"
1 hour ago
Valana liked amparo alvarez's blog post CREATING SOCIETIES OF LOVE, THE DIVINE FEMININE RISING
1 hour ago
Valana replied to the discussion 'HEALING MODALITIES AND THE ET HEALERS A Val and Valana Coffee Break Sharing' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"You mean Mrs. Eddy's?  It's deep and we don't believe it when we think about…"
1 hour ago
"Amparo, it's that  people want to blame Jesus for what religion has taught, all the great…"
1 hour ago
"Yes, that's  how he teaches... that don't look outside yourself for God...God is…"
2 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
2 hours ago
"I  think maybe I'm just tired...oh, you mean to post...I never thought of that..ok…"
2 hours ago
"Dearest  Amparo, could  you just   copy me few sentences what I said about the…"
3 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship