BAST. “You Are Powerful, Immortal Beings Of Light.” By Bella Capozzi (AuroRa Le). August 24, 2012.

▲ No longer shall you need to swim against the currents, oh Mighty Warriors, but in the days to come you shall flow smoothly with it.  Through it.  This gentleness, this symmetry is what is soon to become your reality upon the eradication of the pervading darkness.   Where now you see only limitation and lack of viable options, you shall soon behold incredible opportunities to spread wide your wings and soar as the birds do.  You currently find your manifestational skills grossly inhibited, and this is due simply to the way your minds have been trained to perceive only  obstacles.  Even though your heart is wise and knows otherwise, the voice of the ego tells you all the reasons why what you so desire is impossible.  But now that pessimistic voice finds itself silenced by default, as the pure energy pouring forth in great waves can no longer support it.  Try telling this pessimism, should it creep up unawares, most emphatically, “No. Stop. Go away.  I hear you no longer.”  Your glass is neither half empty nor half full.  Instead, it is filled up to the brim and overflowing with endless possibility.

▲ So, say that now you have mastered this new way of being and gradually you begin to accept and live by the dictates of your heart.  Soon your creations take form before your very eyes, and you are astonished!  How simple this is, is it not?  How much easier and more enjoyable is this way, rather than the stifling and exhausting process  of old.  Be it good health, freedom, or a bit of luxury now and again-what you choose to manifest matters far less than does the manner in which you bring it forth.  Be at peace in the certainty that the Universe is a most generous and dependable provider.  Then at long last experience a welcome cessation of the struggle.  Your incoming New World is one which is absent of greed and malice, with all of mankind starting over on a level playing field.

▲ You are powerful, immortal Beings of Light, sovereign in your own right.  Confuse not the suit of flesh you wear with whom you truly are inside.  It is a common mistake to think the attributes of the character you contracted to play in this lifetime is in any way what solely defines you.  Now you are tasked with the peeling, or might I say theripping away of the layers of the facade.  Within, you are loyal, cultured, valiant, all-knowing…  Need I go on?  Your careful selection for this most serious mission was based on your exemplifying the very essence of all that is fine and good-whether you are aware of these qualities within yourself or not.  Respect yourselves for who you are, and respect others.  Respect Gaia, your Mother, your life-giving force, and bestow upon her the honor of which she is due.  Be ever confident in your innate ability to see her through this oftentimes painful transition.

▲ Also, you are curious beings, by nature, and I see this as a good thing.  It is your curiosity which shall lead you to uncover the truth of who you are, and to cast asunder the obsolete culture in which you now live-a culture constructed from lies.  This curiosity can always be counted upon to spur you on to seek more, to know more, to be more than the helpless and clinging creatures the Old Guard would have you brainwashed into thinking you are.  Do not ever meekly accept that which fails to resonate deep within your core.  Understand this as a warning that this is someone else’s truth, and not your own.  Seek and persist until such time as you find an answer which satisfies.  Your grand adventure does not stop with the Earth’s ascension.   Know that you shall never stop growing and expanding. Your light continues to shine ever brighter, Warriors, and all the Universe is yours.

Namaste.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Very inspiring text, Thank you Shama-an. :)

• This message resonates in my very core. It is beyond time for the struggle to be over. I have had tastes of synchronisity and felt the sublime peace and magic of effortless manisfestation. This is the reality I believe each of us can choose - not in glimpses -bits- and starts but in all that we do. I am ready. Perhaps ascension is as simple as living consistently from the heart - co-creating with intention and with the inner knowing that we are spiritual beings born to live in the light. 

• Aint no stopping us now..........

• Hi folks, Hi shama-an ,thanks for sharing.

I have thought about the suffering thing often as well and i came to a partial conclusion, which is similar to what marian spoke of.

From what i see, life form species generally do not feed off of the same species, though humans are feeding off each other in many ways,  in benevolent and in many cases malevolent ways.

So my claim is, that if a species is harmonious among itself, meaning it does not make slaves of its own species or treat it parasitically, then natures ways are being followed as they appear to be set forth at this time.

And thus, we are much more likely to treat the rest of nature and its life forms with respect and only take what is needed.

peace love light

• Beautiful!  Thank you!  Namaste!

• i like the msg <3<3

• I think so, too. We now definately passed the event horizon.

• AuroRa,

thank you very much for lifting me up once again!

"Do not ever meekly accept that which fails to resonate deep within your core."

What I do not resonate with is the fact that almost all beings (at least on this planet) have to struggle and suffer or to make others suffer in order to survive. If there is free energy (and of course there is) so why can't all living beings be upgraded genetically to being able to harness the zero point energy instead of (in many cases) having no choice but to hunt and kill other beings in order to have something to eat at all.

I consider the whole "learning through suffering" world model as totally outdated and cruel.

Hopefully one day I have the chance to prove with complex and detailed computer simulations to those higher beings that rule this universe, that there are by far better ways for (negative) feedback than trough suffering.

• I believe anything is possible but I can say it is hard to go to work every day and deal with those who do not see anything wrong. I am ready.

• I know exactly what you mean and feel with you. :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Justin, that Berg video you posted below, is a good one, but lacks data covering the subject of intra-cellular melatonin, which can be triggered when exposed to near infra-red wavelengths, of solar radiation....which are a major percentage of sun…"
24 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Very true 
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
13 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
13 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
14 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
15 hours ago
More…