I am brand new to this spiritual experience, and am having difficulty understanding nearly all the topics discussed. I humbly apologize for any inconvenience this post may cause, and please forgive my ignorance.I have so many questions, but have no idea where to start :(If you are a "senior citizen" in wisdom and knowledge, would you kindly to ake a moment to answer some very basic questions that can get me jump started? I have activated my pineal gland, done several DNA activation sessions and am currently in the process of learning astral projection. I have 2 very short projection experiences. My intent was to meet my higher self in a gazebo, and came close on 2 occasions. I could see a luminous figure with wings sitting in a gazebo, both times. My memory is blank after that. I know for sure that it wasn't a dream, because on one occasion, my husband said he saw me float by him naked, I flipped him the bird, and said "told you!" In those few seconds that he saw me, he said we telepathically had a whole conversation. Needless to say, this was very distressful for him, because he is a person with little faith, and must see to believe. We have been married almost 20 years, and is my biggest fan and supporter in all my life quests. This, is the very first time, I have seen him rocked him to the core!Of course now, he is over the shock and awe, and has probably more questions than I do! So I may sound very clueless to the majority of you, but hope you will find it in your heart to have patience with me and my journey.I thought if I wrote my questions in a numbered format, it may be easier for you to answer the numbered question, instead of an essay type format. Also taking into consideration other "newborns" may find this helpful to them. If you see a question that you know the answer to, please help me to understand which question you are referring to by stating the number. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding!Ok..here goes!1. What is the process for meeting my higher self and spirit guides?2. Is there a difference between angels and spirit guides?3. How do i determine my origin, which race i have been incarnated from?4. Will my higher self disclose to me my ultimate purpose on earth?5. How do i learn about the mysteries of the universe?6. How does my savior, Jesus, fit into this whole equation?7. Is the Book of Life also known as the Akashic records?8. How can I project to higher dimensions?9. I have a strong belief in the rapture! Is this really referring to the merkaba?10. If #9 is yes...I believe the world will be involved in a cataclysm of devastating proportions. What would you suggest to expedite the process to mature my merkaba?11. I have read conflicting documentation on which alien races are at odds. I am a firm believer there are ETs living here in undisclosed locations. How do we know benevolent vs malevolent?12. What would happen if I found out that I was incarnated from a malevolent race, and I wish to not be affiliated with anything with that background?13. What is your experience with crystals, and how important are they? Which ones would you recommend are "must haves?"14. Some people have videos that talk about opening gateways, fighting in the astral plane, using wands and breast plates with gems...could you explain this in simple terms? Who are they fighting?15. What would you consider authentic websites? Are there documents that you think I would benefit from reading?16. The bible talks in Deuteronomy 18 about overstepping boundaries of mysticism being an abomination to God! I believe this may be bordering on being disgraceful to God. How can you justify that what I am researching is not an abomination?17. When I pray, who am I actually praying to in your opinion?18. How much information can I obtain in one astral projection, and where can I ask to project, so I can get the most information?19. How do i prepare myself for projections of greater length?20. What could an evil entity do to me in the astral plane, and do they exist in other dimensions?I have lots more, but I've taken up enough of your time...thank you from the bottom of my heart! I apologize for my ignorance...i just am leery of believing everything out there in internet world because I am extremely gullible, naive and vulnerable! I appreciate and value your feedback! Thanks again!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Greetings leah scott, 

i am Mees Borg and im here to help you with all this confusion.

When buddha's student said to him '' why do the birds fly''?
    Buddha answered ''its in their nature to fly, just like fish as they swim in water birds fly because they were ment to do it by creator ( i like to say creator because it can be anyone, like god or allah or something) .''

After a moment of silence they both took a sip of their tea and buddha said '' so the birds fly because it is in their nature, just like us. We are a developping species that already knows how to from within. you just have to wake up again!''

What i am trying to say here is that it is not wrong or right to ask all the questions. But deep deep inside you already know, you just have to fire up those blueprints of your body. so that you can understand it.

26c448cdf549853901a7e0f46c87e746.jpg

Namaste :D

• I would say the best thing to do is to educate yourself. There are many many books that you can read that will help you and answer questions to this process. I can recommend a few. 

1.) Mysticism, Evelyn Underhill from 1911.......it details the spiritual process in depth from mystics.

2.) The Direct Path, by Andrew Harvey.........is chalked full of mystical exercises in which you can do.....

3.) Dancing the Dream by jamie sams........native american spirituality

4,) Dreaming the council ways by ohky simine forest....more native american

5.) God is a verb, by Rabbi David Cooper

6.) Sufism the path of transformation, by Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee PhD

7.) The mystic heart by wayne teasdale 

8.) Zen roots by [Kyogen Carlson

here are some just to name a few some of these books will be transformative. it is good to read and study the classics of mysticism for this process. to study the classics so to speak will give you a strong foundation in which to build.......It is good to start a spiritual practice like meditation and there are different modalities in which you can do......

• Hi Leah [I love your name],

Never feel bad about asking questions that's how we all learn. We've all been where you are right now and I know it can seem somewhat confusing and overwhelming but we're here for you in anyway possible.

When I started asking deeper questions I was a very faithful church goer and bible reader...I was taught it was wrong to meditate even though we know Christ did...I was taught if I heard voices in my head it was demons though we know Christ spoke to and heard voices in his head and they were not demons or he would have said so...I was taught astrology was demonistic. I was taught channelers were demonistic but then I reasoned that the bible writers were channelers who were receiving spiritual messages which they shared but have now been changed contrary to their original meanings. I was very worried when I started searching and reading what new age channelers were saying because I was afraid I was offending God due to what I'd been taught. I reasoned if it is coming from a place of love it could not be wrong. Christ set the example for us...showing us...all of us what we're capable of. Remember how he'd say "oh, ye of little faith." We have to have faith that we can do these things and that there's nothing wrong or scary about it. There's nothing we can do that would make God stop loving us. I realized religion could not and was not answering my deeper questions so started looking else where.

1. It's through meditation that you will be able to access your higher self, master teachers and master guides. To do this you need to meditate every day.

2. In my opinion there is no difference between spirit guides or angels...they are both there to help and guide us at all times...all we need do is ask and give permission. We are free will agents and must give even the angels permission to help us.

3. It's through meditation that all answers to your questions will be answered and with a little help from your friends. ;)

4. Yes, yes, yes! If you keep asking what your purpose is with heart felt sincerity one day you will wake up and know without a doubt what it is.

5. You need to constantly research and take what resonates with your heart and disregard the rest.

6. Christ is a great master teacher who will always be here for us and I believe every message he gave regarding love and what kind of people we ought to be. He said his followers would have love among themselves and that is what we should strive to do. I often quote the bible but only what resonates with my heart especially Christ's teachings.

7. Yes, I believe the book of life and the akashic records are the same.

8. We project to higher dimensions by ascending. We ascend by learning who we really are and what we're here for. Higher dimensions is merely growing in consciousness...the higher we grow in our consciousness we realize the higher dimensions. 11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 1 Corinthians 13:11 [KJV] Until we learn the truth we will remain babes.

9. No, I do not believe the rapture and the merkaba are not the same. The merkaba is our spiritual vehicle which carries our spirit to other planes and places.

10. Research the merkabah, what it truly is and what it's used for...then meditate and make it so.

11. I really cannot answer this from a personal perspective but we have members on ACC who are abductees and know for a fact which ones are benevolent or not. I suggest you read first hand accounts of abductees to find your answer. Read Dolores Cannon's books on Aliens and that should help you.

12. There is nothing that says you have to be associated with a malevolent race. I would disassociate myself with them if I found I was one of those races but I'd do a lot of research first.

13. I love crystals and have an affinity for them. I love the clear quartz crystals as well as the rose and amethyst. They can be used for charging water, for healing and strengthening.

14. I do not know enough about this subject to help but there may be others who do. I always protect myself with a bubble of white loving light to protect me from negative thoughts or negative actions by others.

15. If I were you I'd google other websites but stay away from the Zeta website...they are untruthful and misleading and will ban you if you ask questions they do not like...so that pretty much means no questions that question their authenticity. Any subject you're interested in just google and see what comes up. I recommend everyone read God I Am from Tragic to Magic by Peter O. Erbe.

16. If what you're researching resonates with love it cannot be an abomination to God. God is Love. Of course, there is information that claims to be of love and light but you have to use your discernment and if you do you'll know if it's an abomination or not. If information promotes war, hate, divisions, greed, violence and corruption it's a safe bet it's an abomination to God.

17. Imo, you're praying to the Source of all there is....it's up to you what you choose to call Him. There are many different names for the same Source.

18. You can gain as much information as you want, it 's not limited but I imagine you would not want to overload yourself too much at any one time.

19. You just need to keep practicing until you achieve your goal.

20.  You always, always protect yourself with the white light of Love no matter what you're doing and always ask your higher self to protect you and request to only communicate with those who have loving intent and tell anything evil to stay away from you, your family and home.

It's important to note that anything not love is fear based...always.

Hope this helps you in some way and remember, there is not any one answer for everything so it's most important you do your own research and thinking....that's where you'll find your answers.

Oh and listen to Feather...that beautiful woman knows her stuff. :)

• The link to raising vibration was totally amazing! I already have recommended this to 2 relatives! Thank you so very much for all the information! It feels wonderful to have like minded people to talk to!
  • Thank you all for helping me understand...

Could someone give me a type of itinerary of things I should be doing in a chronological format? I am not sure what I should be doing to keep focus and intent. I had earlier posted that I had activated my pineal gland, activated my DNA with coded symbols and presently am working on my astral traveling. Is there anything else I should be doing, or will all my answers come to me once I have connected with my higher self (and remember)?

I crave this knowledge on such a deep level!! I feel obsessed and want to stay on the correct path. Please, help me!

Thank you so much!
  • I'll adopt you! Write to jtariahenrael(((@))))yahoo.com.

• That is so sweet and kind! Would u mind giving me your email again? I'm confused about the parentheses. Thank you!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Drexk and Movella-I'd like to know about this 'Strangely, just a few hours before the collision, Baltimore Fire Department Chief James Wallace said that local authorities had detected the presence of vehicles in the water using sonar technology.'…"
1 minute ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
“Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama03/28/2024 // S.D. Wells // 520 Views Tags: apocalypse, big government, chaos, China, Collapse, communism, communist China,…
11 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Thanks for that Movella! After first contact, I am going to spend some time with my Sirian galactic mentor, a woman from the atar clan (not sure if I have her correct name) and may explore my akasha and adopt a Sirian name which is more aligned…"
43 minutes ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Good question Randy, which Drekx provided an excellent response too.
For further context, my soul name ‘Movella’ was discovered in the Akashic records and confirmed to us by our plejaren contact Quetzel..
In Atlantian times my name was ‘M’ovella’…"
55 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Mary, Mother of All ~ This is a non-denominational Healing Meditation to connect with your Sacred Dream and the Unconditional Love & Grace of the Divine through the consciousness and Spirit of Mother Mary. Mother Mary is here for everyone,…
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 https://content.app-us1.com/cdn-cgi/image/onerror=redirect,width=65... alt="" width="446" data-bit="iit" />Mother Mary's Blessings Flowing To You I am…
1 hour ago
"It is also interesting what you said about pigs. In certain Ascended Master teachings organizations, the chelas I have met won't eat pork. They explained that pigs contained human DNA from the time of Atlantis. So it is interesting to have that…"
2 hours ago
"Thanks for that data Drekx. Sirian is a language I will definitely have to master one day. The language is rich with spiritual wisdom and meaning.

And thanks for the explanation on the development of the third strand of DNA. That makes sense. I…"
3 hours ago
More…