Thursday, June 7, 2012

Negotiations Update

I have contacted my sources and they confirmed intel from Drake’s last interview.
Top people inside Positive Military group started having doubts and reservations about the execution of the Mass Arrests scenario in early May as there was an unknown element disturbing their plans. This unknown element turned out to be the Archons, physical and non-physical ones. The original Plan for the Mass Arrests designed by the Positive Military did not include Archons in consideration as their presence was not known to the Positive Military group until recently.
The physical Archons consist of a powerful group inside the Jesuit faction. This group had direct access to nuclear weapons which they were threatening to use if Mass Arrests would commence. As this group was effectively cut away from such access this Tuesday, the Cabal went into panic mode as they had no more leverage to delay their downfall. Therefore they are begging for mercy. They are cornered and they have nothing more to lose. If their only future would be mass arrests and possible execution, the only option they have is to fight an all-out war until their last man falls. If we give them a chance for a peaceful surrender in exchange for a milder treatment after they surrender, they have a motivation to cooperate. I have been present at many negotiations with members of the Cabal and they all follow the same pattern: as long as the bad guys have some power, they will use deceit to your disadvantage as much as they can and as long as they can. When they are finally cornered, most of them become very cooperative and some even genuinely cross over to the Light.
The non-physical Archons could become a real problem in the Mass Arrests scenario. Please understand that Mass Arrests could not happen without the complete reset of the financial system to cut off the Cabal from their remaining financial resources. At the reset, the non-physical Archons would influence people to spread panic, violence, riots, provoke civilians against the military…Things could really get ugly and spin out of control. 

So peaceful surrender of the Cabal is our best option. If the Cabal tries to manipulate the negotiation process, we can still execute the Mass Arrests scenario anytime we want. In case that things then get ugly and escalate into a war, the Resistance has promised to back up the Positive Military and protect the People with their resources and can also send their troops from their deep underground bases to assist the Positive Military as the last resort.
Non-negotiable terms of surrender as suggested by the Resistance:
1. The leading members of the Cabal that are public figures must publicly announce surrender of the Cabal over the mass media until a certain deadline. The latest date suggested by the Resistance is June 21st (summer solstice). If the Cabal does not do this, the Mass Arrests scenario continues.
2. Immediately after that, in the next 24 hours, they must permanently step down from all positions of power. They must give in all their property and resources. They are allowed to keep basic food, clothes and shelter for survival. This will free us to create the future we want, with NESARA, free energy technologies, transparent financial system, non-censored media....
3. They must publicly confess their wrongdoings. Amnesty can then be granted in most cases, with some arrests still taking place.
The reason for polls on this and other websites is for the Positive forces to understand the opinion of the general public so they can perform their negotiations with greater confidence. Therefore it would be great if someone could get those polls to a mainstream website so that opinions of the mainstream population and their reactions to this would be better understood. Human masses have been programmed immensely and they effectively became parts of the Matrix and no one knows how they will react.
Even if all physical Cabal surrenders, you need to understand that by this act alone the non-physical Archons will not be removed. That is a separate issue and it will be dealt with in a different way.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you for that Nancy. Interesting stuff.

• Hi folks, Hi two feather, thanks for sharing.

Hi kelly-ann, on your second ankle biter video, hehe, There was not one mention of benevolent other dimensional or galactic beings.

That video paints a one sided picture of reality.

Also, I feel that in two feathers post, one can only surmise, that the ankle biters will be dealt with by benevolent other dimensional or galactic beings.

Otherwise, humans on this planet would have shaken loose this manipulation a long time ago.

By the way folks, I'm having a little trouble I believe with these unseen malevolent forces, manipulating a couple people close to me in my life, indeed, one might call it madness from my view.

Any true love energies sent my way would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

peace love light

• Yes I have seen these malevolent forces as well, so not a doubt in my mind about their existence.  I am wondering if they are somehow involved with the grays, or ARE the greys.  Similar MO as far as deception of humanity.  I pray for anyone who has to deal with these forces of deception.

• wow you ppl mass arrest is not gonna happen the cabal never surrender that not going to happen 

• Ha ha I am vertically challenged too as my roomie calls me.  I was taller but I had spinal surgery due to a severe spinal injury where I became paralyzed in one arm and had one disk removed completely and two had to be fused together to keep them.  I lost 4 inches of height in a 5 hour surgery!  When I finally got out of the cervical collar months later I could not help but to notice that all of my parts were nearer to the ground, and did not like it.  But I guess I am thankful that now when I bend over to pick things up off the floor, it is a little easier to bend down to pick things up, so all is good, lol. 

• My only problem with this is the use of the word Archon it is said that using this title is what gives them their powers. The sayers that be soothing these days suggest that we refer to them as ankle-bitters as this not only takes their powers away it does it with humor which aside from love is their biigest weakness.
  • Do you mean that you have heard that the GFL are the gatekeepers? or that the ones who work with the GFL are the gatekeepers?

• Thanks for this, am watching it now.  I am really learning a lot today.

• Hi Marique, I'm glad that you are learning.

I personally have had several encounters with these parasitic entities. I have actually seen them, as they were implanted within my physical body and my mind. Manipulating, controlling and deceiving me for as long as I can remember. Giving me thoughts and sensations without me noticing that these thoughts and sensations did not originate from me. I am blessed to have had the opportunity to find out about them, handle them and be totally free from them. They are the gatekeepers who are keeping humanity in these lower vibrational states.

Namaste!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1527

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 735

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Euro-elites are running scared of freedom and free expression...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26f_ThfDOos"
44 minutes ago
"In this video, Nigel Farage gives the background to "NATCOM," which is a conference on National Conservatism, which Brussels definitely seeks to halt...
Globalists are running scared of the growing demands for national sovereignty..

"Today was…"
1 hour ago
"The Major of Brussels is obviously a tinpot dictator, much like the European Commission, itself...ANTI-DEMOCRATIC...Or as Farage says, "ghastly..!" LOL

"Nigel Farage has hit out at attempts from the Mayor of Brussels to silence him. He has called…"
1 hour ago
Bluesword Angel posted a blog post
ImminentWorldwide Activation of Operation StormUnder Global Military Alliance Commander-in-Chief Donald TrumpThe Plan Has Always Been About Saving the ChildrenBlack Swan Events Have Begun.Big things to happen over the next 24-48 hours. WW3 rhetoric…
4 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"thank you Drekx, if the products are cheaper I'll buy it on eBay, but, Dr Berg has a European shop (https://drberg.eu/en/) which is helpful also, cheers!"
6 hours ago
"Thanks, that's great friend.....Also, it might be useful to sometimes purchase Dr Berg products, via eBay....If you have an account on eBay, you can search and discover that other (same country) members, who sell, often purchase Berg products,…"
6 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"ok Drekx, just wanted to have that clarified ;)

I will start the 72 hrs fasting interval once I am in back in Vienna and have my electrolytes powder, in a month, when I have plenty of time to rest :)"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion World Economic Forum (WEF) member and lead adviser to Klaus Schwab by the name of Yuval Noah Harari is eager to see the world taken over by "non-organic entities"
"Hehe..This guy is soooo stupid, to think that one cannot travel faster than the speed of light...His so called "science," is based upon the obsolete Einsteinian formula; E=MC squared, in which "C", the speed of light, is a "constant" and to travel…"
8 hours ago
More…