Negative people here ~*

It is actually a step forward, as much as I do not like to say it. For this site is in fact here for multiple thoughts, beings, beliefs, knowledge etc.

Just try to realize though, if you are here to dismiss or bash the Ashtar Command, well that will do very little other than cause negative feelings here, however overall part of the reasons for most being on this Earth contains this, so it helps as well.

I would really encourage you all to be more respectful as well as loving towards others, if love isn't your thing, again, just try and be respectful at least. :)

What are the thoughts on this from everyone? The site now has over 5,000 members, and not everyone will feel or think the same, however there should be a good reason for joining this beautiful and harmonious community, just my opinion, but if you don't like it in the first place, don't think you are still required to join, but really, there is no right or wrong.

I don't want to be setting out rules but just want things cleared up, and making sure you don't get too surprised at the doubtful posts and such. This is for everyone.

Thank you all so much ~*

Love, light, joy and peace to you ~* x

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I love you all so very much.
  • You are right,We suppose help each other,not discriminate.
    Love and light.
    sergeg.
  • As a mod on a forum with over 1,500,000 members from all over the world, I have learned a couple of things.
    First, there will always be some misunderstandings due to language differences, what may be considered a compliment to one race, may be very insulting to another, and the second thing is...not everyone likes to play nice.
    I frequently come across total stupidity (I'm often part of it), but I do try to draw a line when it comes to outright disrespecting others and their opinions. I have my opinions and beliefs, which I don't expect everyone to understand, nor agree, the same as others have opinions and beliefs I may not necessarily agree with, but I still don't see that as an excuse to be rude.
    The one thing to keep in mind is not everyone is at the same stage of knowing. I'm sure I'm a lot different to what I was 20 years ago, even 5 years ago for that matter. I have seen and learned things I never before dreamed were possible, so I guess it's just a matter of all taking baby steps till we all cross that point where opinions and expectations change.
    • I resonate with this Leo, & thats my point,take from this site what resonates as truth for you & have the grace to respect others of their truths.Peace to All
  • All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
    A little bit of soap will wash away your tears.
    A little antagonism makes for exciting drama- to be continued in our next episode.
    Unity in diversity
    l_2f598d6d3ef2f36bb5c9d67f839f6676.gif
  • Deep inside we are from the same source but each one has had different experiences on Planet Earth so each one will have his own views based on his/her life experiences on Planet Earth. What i do not like is if people start using offensive language when joining a discussion. There are so many discussions every day so each one should choose the discussion they want to join in and avoid the ones you do not like instead of joining in with your swear words for these you can keep to yourself.
    Any discussions comments with bad language should be removed till they learn to comment in a nice way without being offensive. This should be a requirement for all members to follow.
    I AM A BEING OF SILVER VIOLET FIRE...
    I AM THE PURITY GOD DESIRES
    • I agree with the language thing, but must confess to being guilty myself, though only in things I discuss which make me angry, then I actually censor the word with *****, and maybe a first letter to make my point.
      I never use the language against other members here though, only when talking about my own experiences which have made me extremely angry, and I confess to having anger issues, always have, and always will, and anyone who's had a life similar to mine will understand that.
  • Discernment is critical. You will find these things far worse on comments on news sites and some youtube videos. It is unfortunate that many do not respect each other. All you can do is ask that they do and align your love with the law of free will. Many people express different ideas, but the diversity is how the game of life stays exciting and free will is a factor in 3D life. Personally I was having trouble connecting here last week. When you do have trouble, just skim through until you find something worth your energy or find friends you like here and talk to them through comments or messages. I enjoy helping others when they ask for help or advice on this site. Ben Arion has some nice posts worth reading too. Everything is your choice. Everyone is learning and choosing- nothing wrong with it just a big learning experience for each of us. It's the game of this life in 3D.
  • Negative people need the expression of these energies as hard as it may be to come to terms with this, this is the principle of acceptance. Love draws negatives for a reason, so that the principle of love can absolve negative into whole. Negative sometimes doesn't understand this, but love is what its looking for. Classifying the distinction between these 2 so-called opposites is really the problem. They are one and the same. It is simply energy being expressed seeking a higher vibration into a deeper understanding into its origination of wholeness. The evidence of this truth is found in our collective experiences and individual as well. Anytime in my past when I was in the "negative" it came around full circle and I found acceptance and wholeness and brought that energy into a state of resolution and unison with peace. I absolved it into One.

As it always has been....one.

Cheers, MAJ
    one.as - This website is for sale! - one,internet Resources and Information.
    This website is for sale! one.as is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you…
  • :-)

Have to keep a positive attitude, even in the face of darkness (I try).

~*~
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
13 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=3LFrjz3AwIc4s3SD"
15 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Tons of ships here. This was seen down in Mexico in the beginning of 2005. https://youtu.be/PJxlIJXhO90?si=uFGQS8LtS6JRmD-m"
18 minutes ago
"Tons of ships here. This was seen down in Mexico in the beginning of 2005. https://youtu.be/PJxlIJXhO90?si=-GE7ujszySVzdVrM"
20 minutes ago
Justin89636 liked AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
2 hours ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Oh yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.. x"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
2 hours ago
"Good video Drekx. You posted a few videos with those two and they seem like a good and honest channel. Will definitely check out their news more often."
2 hours ago
More…