Need advice please

Okay guys

I need advice here.   Don't know what to make of recent things that have happened to me when meditiating, or even when i have just been trying to get off to sleep.  Lately i have been finding myself whisked 'up there' to a dark room with myself in some tube like thing, with the female reptillan commander.  She seems fascinated by me at the moment and keeps wanting to know how far humanity is progressing.  To wihich i often flippantly reply 'Dont you know?'.  I seem to take on a diferent persona here.   I am dressed in white, can sort of beam out like the Asgard from Stagate and i am more powerful than i can imagine.   I got so cross one time being taken and questioned, that i destroyed a reptillan ship, then ascended the crew (yes, you read that right), just like one of the ancients on Stargate   This led to Ashtar giving me a stern ticking off, because he said they (the Galactic Fed)  don't do things that way.  

Despite me protesting that i had ascended them (dont ask me how i did it. i just did by plain thought alone).  and that the reptillans have done far worse to our planets evolution, he still told me off.  I guess i still have plenty more to learn, as later i could see his point.   I guess non aggression is the key here. 

Next time i saw some bright lights and got whisked into some white room with aliens with elongoated skulls.  I tried to ask them who they were but they wouldnt tell me, apart from that Ashtar had sent them and they were there to 'normalise' me, as my powers had become a ticking timebomb and were about to go off big time (their words, not mine).

I really dont know what to make of all this,  I have had a couple more encounters with the female reptillan, though she somehow managed to block me from beaming out the other day and i just changed into some sort of light energy blob thing.   Also she tried to infect me with some sort of virus but the higher aspect of myself sensed it and threw it out of my light body, nevermind mind that somehow i managed to short out the power in that dark room somehow.  

If anyone can please shed any light (excuse the pun) on what is hapepning, please let me know.  Also i'd like to know who those aliens with elongated skulls were.  They reminded me of those found in South America and the famous statues of Nefertiti and Akhenaten in Ancient Egypt.  

Oh, before i forget, i tuned into the Earth and asked her about all those strange noises that are being recorded worldwide.  She said that they werent coming from her and to look closer to home. 

Many thanks

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks, i recently turned myself into a big blue star during a meditation at my friends flat.  I could feel me whizzing around at a high vibrational rate and the atoms and molecules within myself getting together and having a big bang, then getting to together again and again to have another bang.  

I guess its all part of the Divine Plan and the journey, though i just wish i knew what it all means!

• I wish I could remember all that you do, but I do understand somewhat the power many have.  Last spring when I was out, I was confronted by something well above the earth and I got pissed off at whatever it was.  I told it I would be in charge of my own destiny, and I felt it had great power, but it backed off at my attack, almost like it was hurt.

Also being an orb is ok, been there and done that the time I tried going to a star.  I know that sounds impetuous, but that is what I tried doing until I came to this barrier which startled me into stopping as well as the kind voice telling me not to go beyond this point.  When later I analyzed all this, I realized, a lot of our impetuousness of personality lingers when we are out there and we are not fully connected to our higher wisdom, somewhat like kids having too big a toy before we are grown up.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
2 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
2 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
2 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
3 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
3 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtnMYhLga84"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Amazing speech in the UK Parliament, by Andrew Bridgen MP, anent covid vaccine harms on the population....This is his latest speech, which was so hard-hitting, it caused the public gallery to erupt into screams of support and cheers...

Dr John…"
4 hours ago
More…