Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Was sent this link on facebook. Make of it what you will.
http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2010/nov/HQ_M10-167_Astrobiology.html

Views: 307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The point i am trying to make is as soon as i finish my popcorns and Spicy Chai is that...
ALL SPACE PROJECTS ON PLANET EARTH BY EARTHLY HUMANS ARE A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. Earthly Humans do not have the Advanced Knowledge to make good enough Spacecrafts to go to Higher Dimensions so at the present moment all SPACE PROJECTS SHOULD BE PUT TO A HALT...untill...WE CONNECT UP WITH BEINGS FROM OTHER PLANETS AND BEINGS FROM INNER EARTH and with their help..with their Advanced Knowledge which is LIGHT YEARS AHEAD..we will be able to have Spaceships that can travel to Higher Dimensions...but this can happen only with their help and they will connect with us soon..by 2012 so untill then NO MORE EARTHLY HUMANS SPACE PROJECTS ..but spend the money, the time, the manpower on IMPROVING PLANET EARTH....I hope i have made myself clear... now it is time to get back to my popcorns and nice Spicy Chai
Namaste
Just concentrate on Planet Earth..there is much healing required here before you even think of other Planets. Now at this critical time all Earthlings must concentrate on Planet Earth if they want to live here. There are predictions of more Natural Disaster likely to occur if humans do not get in the Mode of Goodness and change their consciousness by caring for Planet Earth...and not think of other Planets as beings from other Planets are already here and i am one of them.
Namaste
Rae,you are amazing!
... for those into biology and such, this is a very significant announcement...

...but personally, what would be of some significance, would be the announcement of a press-conference, with representatives from all the ET races that are currently in close watch of the Earth... but this doesnt seem likely to happen soon... (and better that it is this way... cause i would not trust any ET's who attend in press conferences..lol... )
Well Ravinder,since you are the best and I am sure its within your capability,you might as well become the king of the world and put a stop to space programs,because much to your dismay,they will continue.

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Pet Rock posted discussions
12 minutes ago
Mischa liked Vril's profile
1 hour ago
ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'short message from Colleen and Sheldan'
"♡♡♡ "
1 hour ago
ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'short message from Colleen and Sheldan'
"The Galactic New Year is just around the corner, on July 26, I believe.  Selamat Ja,…"
2 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Agarther's discussion short message from Colleen and Sheldan
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE ANCIENT ONES SPEAK OF TIME
7 hours ago
Joanna commented on the blog post 'ASHTAR: THE TIME IS NEAR'
"We hold this vision every day, of our ships landing, meetings with loved ones, friends and family…"
10 hours ago
Joanna commented on the group 'Ashtar Command Meditation Temple'
"Hi All, we have a Pre-Lion's Gate meditation focus starting from July 21st....everyone very…"
10 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship