Mystery Symbol

This could be nothing, but it could be something. It's worth investigating anyway. I was wondering if anyone had ever seen this, or something like it, and if so, if they know what it means or stands for. I was told it was a rune or something like that. It's vaguely familiar. I'm not entirely sure on the accuracy of the symbol but this was about as close as I could get to it.

8110130284?profile=original

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• wholeness rae, i have alot of interpretation 4 this symbol it seems like it is 2 meanings combined. here is a take on it-

2 triangles-hexagram-6

12 spokes or 2x6=66

hexagram + 2x6 spokes=666 or try

http://symboldictionary.net/ 

/

symboldictionary.net
    Symbol Dictionary
  • wholeness rae. u r welcome to join us at the resistance library. i will get an answer 4 u on this symbol.

http://www.resistance2010.com/forum/topics/largest-esoteric-library

• Hi Denise ... Are you prone to promoting your site here at AC ?? You seem to be saying the same thing - wholeness and pointing people from here to join your link ......... Just wonder if you have any queries yourself you may like to know about AC or anything for that matter on this site ... <3
  • My first impression was an hour glass and the sun. Time is running out for the sun?

• My first thought was "time is running out for the sun". That was the first thought that came to my mind.

• OK, I just had a really great laugh at the Black eye bit!  As you will be giving me one!

Well, it seems you discovered a Ancient Angelic rune. It is called a Sudardian rune and it enables the user to use Angel magick, hence the bright Golden light!  And no-one deemed DARK can use it, it would kill them.  So in essence it is light against dark.

That specific one is the sun portal rune and it can be used just like you used it.  Well done you are remembering, your roots.  There is also a reason they gave that one to you! Only you would have been able to use it in that way, as for some reason it is linked to you.  Maybe a personal power symbol, or such.  You will remember its other uses.

Sorry to disappoint you!

Laresh

Anush (Marshal Law)

• Where did you see it?
  • See my blog about symbols, there are a few in there that is used in the realms, by me mostly.

Using symbols is powerful and should always be done with respect and understanding.  Knowing how and when can be a great experience.  If you use them wrong, and without their incantation, you will get in trouble.  As some entities in the realms especially spirits can take offense fast and they will hurt you.

• The same can be said of words.
  • Looks  like  sun  that  needs  a  haircut  and  its about  time   so  says  the hourglass.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"There are several, heralding the advent of AI, among globalists, trying to portray this "technological revolution" as something "wonderful," a "saviour of humanity" and inevitably "modern." Something that will change everything...Something…"
31 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Justin, that Berg video you posted below, is a good one, but lacks data covering the subject of intra-cellular melatonin, which can be triggered when exposed to near infra-red wavelengths, of solar radiation....which are a major percentage of sun…"
6 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Very true 
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
14 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
14 hours ago
Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
20 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
20 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
20 hours ago
More…