I don't respect glorified fear-mongers such as people like Alex Jones. They basically tell people to be aware of (create) a painful "surgery" and experience this "surgery" without any anesthetic to put them under (be fully aware of it happening). Their making them admit inside, therefore creating outside, the existence of evil causing them pain and destruction. Thats completely unacceptable and unjustifiable. They think they understand things but they don't. If they did, they wouldn't be doing what their doing.

The proof that they don't understand is found in their words and actions that they express. The Founding Fathers system of government works ONLY when you have a population that is 100% completely enlightened. When you try to create material laws to govern you stop the natural laws of progression therefore stalling change.

The system the founding fathers created when used by non-enlightened individuals causes the materialistic greed and pettiness in the society because they have no reason nor desire to try to gain enlightenment they are content on using their old caveman materialistic views on life because they don't have to ever change or evolve their way of thinking inorder to acheieve their view of success. It stagnates intellectual and spiritual growth.

When the world is fully and completely enlightened, every single individual, then the ideas of the founding fathers can work (although even then they need to change slightly), but in an unenlightened society, their system stagnates INNER growth of the unenlightened individuals ever becoming enlightened.

What happens when this system is applied to unenlightened populations (as evidence by the reality of society) is that materially growth is there for the first little bit, but eventually there is moral decay which is inevitable without the enlightenment present there in every individual.

And I do not believe the Founding Fathers would respect or desire American's for turning down new, better improved ideas. Things change, and that includes ideas. Its about using spiritual enlightenment thinking to become successful not using old caveman thinking to cause just material success.

This eventually causes moral decay because the spirituality isn't there and never will be because they have what they believe is most important (materialism) and have no motivation to achieve inner enlightenment, and even if they ever do try (the few) it will be strongly morally corruptible initially and again even hinders that process. This is all only my opinion, but I stand by it.

Theres 3 ways of viewing this:

1. I am not enlightening and I do not perceive evil (or I see some occasional evil/corruption) in the "system" (because thats "just how it is", or its just "human nature" but I continue on living my life. (People like Alex Jones call them the "sheep")

2. I am not enlightened and I perceive evil in the "system." and I want everyone else to also know and fight (and therefore create) it. (People like Alex Jones believe this)

3. I am enlightened therefore I know I create the "system" in my "inner" image, so I create that inner system with my positive ideas infused with good emotions so then it has the ability to manifest "outside". (Or... I don't even create the "system" I create something new).

Clearly, the 3RD times a CHARM.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Personally I love the guy.  He and his team dig dirt up all the time.  He is very extreme but he sure does make people think. Much Love 

• It's true... what we focus our attention on manifests.  There are plenty of dis-info/fear pushing people/sites out there.  Some by design, others unknowingly.  Mainstream media would be a good example of this, by design.  If the collective is fearful - fearful things/situations will manifest.  Same goes for Love... although I believe Love manifests more quickly and overpowers fear.

"3. I am enlightened therefore I know I create the "system" in my "inner" image, so I create that inner system with my positive ideas infused with good emotions so then it has the ability to manifest "outside". (Or... I don't even create the "system" I create something new)."

It's also true - our outer world is a reflection of our inner world.  Sometimes it's hard to remember that.  Sometimes it's hard to be patient enough to see it change for the better.  I've noticed this process has accelerated a great deal for me over the last year or so.  It's very important to watch our thoughts carefully (but don't fear them! :D  ).  Play with it, be patient, be Grateful, drop expectations and Enjoy this life!  

• Feather Winger:  Agree with you.

• tumblr_l40b6bvLLb1qb5wjko1_r1_500.jpg

• How can you trust in God?

who you have never seen....

without first learning how to trust your fellow human beings

• Eddie:  Good point.

• Trusting God and trusting man are one in the same. However... tell that to the sandy hook parents. Where was God when their babies were murdered? What, u think God will protect u but not them? Everyone forgot to pray their kids would be safe that day? I do not mean to be argumentative. Merely point out that God has nothing to do with free will. There is no such thing as safety. U merely feel safe becuz tragedy never struck u. That's chance. It is HORRIBLE to accept but the reality is... terrible unspeakable tragedies happen. God doesn't prevent them. All we can do is try to help eachother thru them and train eachother to be as best prepared for them as possible before they happen. Doing everythhibg we can to avoid them is good, but only when approached rationally. Remember, ur no better than everyone else on earth. Which means, when unspeakable tragedy happens, on a karmic level, it is as much yours as theirs. Once blood is drawn of man, your blood is up for grabs.it means god protects no one from this and really we don't have a right to pray for a safety that's been denied another. We can but its selfish. We pray but it is insane to think prayers save u but not others. We have to be compassionate and help one another. And work our asses off to be good to all people. If no one suffers alone in torment, no one goes on a shooting rampage.
        grabs.it
        This domain may be for sale!
        • Jara Matthews:  Many of these shooters are mind-contolled Manchurian Candidates.

• Jara God's justice is often not what we want or expect...

the best one can say is

well thats the way life is....

its not comprehensible to our minds

what happens when we mow the grasss how many ants and bugs and worms are killed

and then we sip our lemonade in the shade on a landscaping job well done..

• Good for you.  There is no such thing as evil.  Just different perspectives.  In some cases, someone can consider a state of illusion evil, but it is not evil, it is a lack of clarity.  Like saying that someone that has a cold is evil.  The virus is evil.  Um ok.

Also, I don't know much about this particular guy, but notice that conspiracy theorists are always talking about bohemian grove and illuminati and what not.  The suggestion is they are all satanic... Which would make Christianity the hero.  But the Christian church is the one binding consciousness, stifling empowerment, denying free rights.  Consider the source.

It is victim consciousness.  THEY are out to get us.  Perhaps there ARE some people in the world who are selfishly working to capitalize on you for their benefit.  You don't need to fear them.  Recognize them and render them powerless.

Lastly... if the illuminati are illuminated... what is light?  Clarity, truth.  So if these people are enlightened, why would they go around, opportunistically taking advantage of others?  That is not the act of an enlightened person.  Somehow amidst all of this, people ARE becoming enlightened.  Could it be the illuminati are the people are HELPING global empowerment happen?  After... enlightenment is what lightwork is all about. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
6 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
7 hours ago
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://youtu.be/3C0lEL97HYc?si=43Fb_jpq4jBkMZwq"
7 hours ago
"Will do and you as well :) Great minds think a like as they say :)"
7 hours ago
More…