My UFO experience in 1994

http://www.ufostalker.com/ufostalker/Black+Triangle+Sighting+in+Amh... ................Confirms my experience in 1994!

Black Triangle Sighting

Sighting Basics

Case Number45363
Log NumberUS-01222013-0003
Date Submitted01/22/2013 02:11 UTC
Date of the Event01/08/2013 05:45 UTC
SourceMUFON
DispositionUnresolved
SummaryTriangle UFO low flying

Sighting Location

CityAmherst
RegionMassachusetts
CountryUnited States
Latitude42.372987
Longitude-72.508907

Comment from the link above:

I want to tell a story, I am not the person who posted this first of all, but I did grow up in Amherst, MA. Went to high school there. In 1994 I saw the same black triangle just floating at low altitude above the forest between Pelham, MA and Shutesbury, MA on Shutesbury Rd 2. That was when I was 16 years old. This same type of craft, posted by someone I do not know in the area, confirms everything. This was not a stealth bomber/fighter because it just floated. It did not have flashing lights like typical aircraft. It was floating at low altitude. It floated facing the Quabbin Resevoir and may be admiring our use of the large amount of water, or perhaps the water acts as an energy enhancer for the vortex it arrived from...I do not know. This is fascinating. Thank you for posting this!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I,ve seen one of them triangle one floating above. at first I thought I saw something , but about an hr later I came outside and it was still there, in the same place. Flashing 3 light in triangular pattern. So, I watched it and watched for another half hr or so.

• 8114759859?profile=original

• 8114763277?profile=original

• The Pleiadians and their allies may be the ones that fly the triangles....read this quote I found from an anonymous independent source: “Moving to a larger picture of things that are happening in the galaxy, I was able to make contact with the Pleiadian Federation which is located about 400 light years from earth....the Intelligent Insect Beings [one of the Pleiadian groups] are the ones who fly the black triangles over Belgium and France for the purpose of evacuating human beings back to the Pleiades for relocation on a planet called Earth II."

Look at the Mufon UFO map, they fly near water....Pleiadians love water and forest, that is where they fly over, the combination, they are observing their kind....the Pleiadians are also many of us in Earth shells- we are starseeds incarnated to help...the other Pleiadians are observing our awakening...1994 was the beginning of my awakening process

• dear Qan Dek,i agree,( the other Pleiadians are observing our awakening.)blessings eve.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
5 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
6 hours ago
16 hours ago
16 hours ago
More…