Hello again good people.

I got thrown out of my home,heres why.

My mother,she's a very angry person,she sometimes acts nice and dandy,but she gets VERY mad over the littlest things.A week ago,a friend came over,we talked and played games etc.When he left,my mother came home,and the first thing she noticed was that someone has been smoking.During the time my friend was over,he smoked on the window.She got very mad,it almost got physical.Yesterday,when i was watching the TV,i was talking to my mother on the phone,i went away from the telly so i could have a little quiet time,when suddenly a loud laughter came upon and she thought that someone was here again.When she got home,things got really wrong,she was...angry,lets put it that way.
So today,when she came home,everything was ok,when she went to the kitchen,she immediantly came to my room and started yelling at me "WHY ARE THE DISHES DIRTY!?","You dont do your home chores,your doing AWFUL at school!" etc. Really,why would a person get mad over dishes?So anyway,one thing lead to another and now im...homeless.I'm at my grandmothers place right now,but i dont have a genuine home now.The last words my mother told me were "Give me the keys and Get out".thankfully,i didn't.So i no longer have a home,she might cool down in a few days,but i don't want to be there or anywhere NEAR her.I just want to go away...far away,i want to be among aliens,good or bad,i want a real home...

So iv reached my Zero-Point.I don't know what to do any more.
She's a bad person,i dont want to see her again.She feeds off negative energy.

thoughts,please...

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Shelley, everything you stated is beautiful. As a mother of a 20 year old boy. I also wanted to tell you that sometimes it is hard for mothers to accept that their children are on their way to independence. Not just physically but emotionally as well. You don't know what struggles she is wrestling with inside as she sees her child grow and not need her so much. It manifests in the most bizarre ways. Definitely try to stand in her shoes for a moment. Blessings and love to you.
    • Our family is our family, no matter how hard they can be on us. Imagine, for a moment, that you chose the rocky family situation that you have, and try to figure out why.
  • Hi the risky, I send you love and hope it works out as you wish it to be.
    Hi Rae, you said "You can live life by your own rules and just have the freedom to be yourself." If only this were the whole truth at this moment. I'm not sure how well folks here understand how the human systems of this world function, though I can tell you they do not at this time truly allow one the freedom to be yourself. Though it may not matter, since everyone is at different stages of learning, not only spiritual soul growth lessons, but also how these human systems operate so that they may be transformed into ones that serve the highest good of all. You see, if one does not understand all these systems, then one is at a disadvantage. That is why some here said they went into deep negativity and depression, most likely because they are ignorant of the fact that all these human systems have been designed purposefully to create that very energy and circumstance in all our lives. People that have so called homes are not free to be themselves, though it may appear that way to them and others, they are enslaved by the same systems. I saw a quote from someone on this forum, something like, do not lie to yourself and it will be very hard for others to lie to you. This is the point here. Were all in these dramas due to the systems of thought that have created the physical structures and systems of human living, whereby we acquire our basic needs for living. You see, the drama that has generated much disharmonious energy for 'the risky' is due primarily to these imbalanced systems we all operate within. With more balanced systems that tend to our basic needs, 'the risky' may or may not have even been in that situation, since he would have had his own dwelling or would know that it could be easily had and the energy of stress, fear and worry would not radiate from his being. Though since he was exposed to his mothers imbalanced energy, he will have to heal that from his being. I hope you folks understand how this is all interrelated, the physical drama. Though it doesn't have to be a nightmare/enslavement drama, it could be transformed into a love and joy drama which I prefer myself.
    peace love light
  • I would try to move in with a friend, and get a job if possible. I guess I'm not sure how old you are, but if you do decide to move back in with your mother, just try and make things as smooth as possible until you graduate, and then move out and start your own life....

Just stay strong, sometimes these things are a blessing in disguise...

I hope you feel better soon, and that you find a good solution for your situation Risky! There are always solutions :)
  • And something else....

People please, and I don't mean this as an offense, but truly, one thing I got to learn is that although this doesn't feel like home, doesn't mean it's out there in the stars, because aliens won't come here to save us in a blink of an eye, we have work to do, we are our own home, and our job is to figure out what it means.

"Home is where the heart is" and that is true... So just wonder, where is your heart?
  • Something like this happened to me sweetheart a couple years ago before my parents got divorced, I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through and yes I know that people might not understand cuz it's not a pretty thing to hear but sometimes there are members in the family that can irradiate negativity in some amazing way, in my case it was my father, who hurt not only me, but my mother and brothers too.

Look, she doesn't feed from it, but angry people who hurt, do so because they hurt too, however this is not an excuse and you have the entire right to claim your space and every right to let everyone know that you will not deal with negative people in harmful or violent ways.

I know how it feels not to have a home, my story is longer than yours which I can't explain right now, but honey we live in the now moment and the now moment is full of uncertainty, it gets very tiring, we have to live through this with all the love in our hearts to keep it together, I know it's hard, but it's what we came here to do.

I hope you find peace very soon, take lots of care.
  • Hi there yah totally agree this u know is not your real home....It's okay to feel the way you do its natural...Have faith and things will turn out just fine...I'm sure you're a strong individual and good will come of this...Continue a moment at ah time and smile cause it's just life...=)
  • I hope everything turns out for you.
  • hallo the risky, do not look back, look in the sky, look around, look forwards! do not give up my friend, you have something to do! you get a lot off answers but there is one very important, put you self in love! pleace do it for all you friends! a lot off people left home, yesterday, today, tomorrow, you never be alone, but stay in love and you find the way that you have to go!
    i send you all my love to help you and perhaps if you are in my area you are welcome for a while ... i am sure that you are welcome at a lot off places! succes, johan,
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info.