Good Afternoon fellow Ashtar Community Crews,

After writing my one of story about my past life as Norseman Viking from this thread I created:

The Forgotten Legend of "Lost Tree" - Story about my past life as Norseman Viking
http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/the-forgotten-legend-of-lost-tree-story-about-my-past-life-as?xg_source=activity

And before I write down my story about my past life experience as Dracoian Reptilian, for any of you who haven't read about my experiences with my reincarnation, please read them at this link:

My experiences with "reincarnation" and remembering my past lives
http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/my-experiences-with-reincarnation-and-remembering-my-past-lives?xg_source=activity )

Back to my story, this specific memories have been one of most complicated and interesting past life memories I have gone through for last 2 years. As I have stated in other thread about my experiences with reincarnation, vast number of memories from beyond living on Earth (Before I came to Earth) came to me starting several years ago where I was starting to see and feel many of flashbacks with emotions of different planets, races/creatures,and places through universes.

Often for reasons, I always felt drawn to Reptilian by nature and when I watched several movie about Reptilian people, I always nostalgic about being them before. But thing is, I often had doubts about it because I was afraid of it because I didn't know what to think about it. To help me overcome my own doubts and fears of it as it keep coming through me, I met one of my great friend in this life, I will refer him as Loki (it is his higher self name since I always respect any of my friend's real name for privacy reasons). He was telling me stories about his own past lives memories as one of Grey race, along with Reptilian. He is one of most advanced person I know in my current life in spiritual way. The way he talked to me is different from how I was being expressed by any other people in this Earth. When he talked about Reptilian, I was drawn to it. We later found out that we have had met each other in other lives as Reptilian before and that is what made me overcome my own doubts about my past lives memories. After being open to it fully, so much memories rushed in as I put the fragments of memories together and it took me a year to put it into bigger pieces together. And keep in mind, I am not perfect with all stories I write down.  I write what felt right and truthful from my heart/soul, just like way I wrote my past life about forgotten Legend of Lost tree life (Norseman Viking).

Back to story, as far what I can remember when universe was young... as Dracoian Reptilian, for Draco Empire, I was with Dracoian that were in spaceship coming to here from other Universe (I am not certain about this but it DOES feel strongly that we, Dracoian, came from other universe into this universe through spaceship). Being soldier of Dracoian, I was living with purely fear only traditionally and that Love was merely illusion which is basically opposite to what we are now knowing as truth within us. There were time when I meditated and I was starting to 'see' where I was soul before entering lives as Draco, it was my choices as I have to live in pure darkness life for vastly long time for reasons. One of them to help with my soul growth, along with other reasons. It was brutal, very long of darkness journey. However, being Dracoian Soldier I was to spread the terror/fear among Lyra when we see Lyra (Starbeing people, they are human people like Pleadian). It was ordered by Draco Empire that we do it and I can remember doing very terrible/pure dark things to these people/creatures. It was for one purpose, to spread the pure fear/terror. You see, when there was terrorized screams from people/creature, it sparks us up as we do terror thing to them from inside of us. Draco soldier who eats some people or creatures would get tingly inside from eating these terrorized people/creatures. If I didn't follow any of orders from Draco Empire, I would have been severely punished/tortured/or even killed in brutal way, and like I said, we were taught as traditional of pure fear only.

Being Dracoian reptilian soldier for over several hundred of lives, I evolved into higher and higher rank. I later eventually became leader of my own Dracoian army. I was feared by many Draocian as being highly skilled/experienced fighter (Dracoian fighting style and their methods of fighting were feared through galaxies), very clever/intelligent/cunning, war veteran status (being in many wars for hundred of lives - reincarnations as Dracoian warriors/soldiers). From what I can remember, my body also was evolved of Dracoian while we had different 'species' within Draco. I was larger, taller than average Dracoian with more spikes (black spikes) around my head to my back/arm. I had longer fangs. my body was dark green with black claws from my feet and hands. I had dark yellowish on my front and my eye were like dragon's eye. And there were something inside me that have been growing 'wearily' of the whole pillaging, war, terrorizing, everything that we do as Dracoian (it was the time when my pure soul were trying to wake up from my endless long journey of pure darkness). I remember looking at star being (Lyra) and other where they always and always evolve, change, create lot things unlike us Draco. We always destroy, destroy and tear down anything that were being created. I was questioning the traditional teaching of Draco Empire and that time, I have been starting to find it quite interesting.

I spend long time wondering about it as time goes by and it was quite confusing time for me and I had to hide it well from any other Draco. I was icon along Draco as most respected leader with so much of past experiences and achievements (I wouldn't exactly call it achievement to love being people, while it was purely achievement for Draco Empire). And at that life of mine, my old soulmate 'found' me, entered into life as Lyra woman. She was there to greet me for special purpose, she was incredibly strong and brave woman. I will tell you why, she did the most dangerous thing that anyone would do. I thank her forever for that, if it wasn't for her, I would have been stuck in journey of darkness even longer and longer.

The reason why we were highly feared in our own 'close combat', or in other word, our own martial art is because of how we are very advanced with it. We would grab and tear anything with our claws from hand and feet. We also would bite and tear out any of fleshes whlie we used vast numbers of high agile movement with grappling, grabbing, tearings with claws. We have the abilities to smell any of fears from any creatures/people that hides behind anything, along with being able to 'see' anything beyound solid objects/walls. Loki would tell tell me that we also would spit posions from mouth (I am not sure if itw as done naturally or with technology we had from Draco people). Our bodies were built very strong and tight and we had many advantages in melee. I don't remember anything about our weaponary yet, when I start getting memories fragments of these, I will add them here.

The next thing that I remembered of that life is with next flashbacks I had, this Lyra woman, she was standing there glancing at me. I was walking toward her in very threatening way where I was getting ready to destroy her. (I don't remember how this exactly happened but it came to me as one of strong memory to me) She was afraid but she knew she had something bonding with me so she followed her heart bravely. I grabbed her so fast, while my claw sunk into her body and I was about to bite into her neck. By time i was about to do it, I was hit by many of feelings rushing into me with flashbacks of her and my histories together (we have been together for so long time as soul-mate). That is what stopped me from doing anything further to her. I dropped her and i moved backward, she was wounded from my claw from my hands but fortunately it wasn't severe wound. That was when my soul started to climb out to me over my mind for a moment there.

there were other several dracoian that were gonig to destroy her for me, and for strange reasons, I instinctively fought and destroyed these dracoians.  With my long experienced of fighting, these dracos were no match for me as I have stated that I was highly feared by many dracos for my brutal fighting experiences and skills as war veteran. I grabbed this woman and kept her as my prison as it is my only way I can keep her alive. I had so much curious about her. As time have passed by, bonds grow much stronger inevitably. She was one that made my eye and heart open even bigger and it was even considered impossible for any Dracos, let along leader because we lived with only pure fear and that love is just merely illusion. My soulmate (Lyra star being woman) doesn't believe in impossible, she believed in what she do with pure LOVE where she made it all possible.

I was finally convinced that love is key to everything and I had a goal and that is to actually create 'changes' in my Draco people just like how these races with love changes all time. I had to use my plans to convince these people of mine, it was so tense, very dangerous, long process and it was matter of time before Draco Empire wanted me dead as traitor. In time, I managed to raise army with my forged words that reached through their mind which made them 'start thinking for themselves and seeing how people create things are so different from us. And how we don't evolve as much as these, so it is time for change." When I was found out as traitor/gulity, many Dracos were send to destroy me and my people. We rebelled them and that is when war from within Dracos began.

When I walked with one of my great friend, Loki, he mentioned to me that he remember the civilian war with Dracos that split Draco Empire. And from what I remembered is that, I led many battles that caused empire to divide between two different Draco Empire. One that follows old traditional of Draco that follows pure "FEAR" only while other group led by me believes in changes. Loki also said that he vaguely remember somehow that My group possibly moved to Orion where it became Orion Empire with hybrid of Draco Reptilian and other races (such as Lyra and other).

But what I do remember is that I had unique wedding between me and my Lyra woman as symbol of unity between two races. There were peace and violent marriage between different people because not all Draco is used to love itself. Being brutally trained of only fear, many of Dracos from my group had to go through long process of learning how to accept love within them which was difficult for them. That resulted in mixture of peaceful and violent marriage. I had peaceful marriage with my soulmate (Lyra woman). I don't remember where our marriage took place, Loki also stated that it was in Sirius and it does feel right about Sirius place. Same with Orion Empire, that name rang bells inside me too.

What I learned about the lessons from that past life as Draco is that, no matter what, LOVE is MOST POWERFUL force anywhere where Love (Logo) is what creates everything and makes anything possible. Thank to Love and my soulmate who entered in that life as Lyra woman, I was able to truly experience pure LOVE again and it was the last time I lived in dark/fear life as Draco Reptilian with great changes that took place in that life. I truly hope that you enjoy this story and I am so glad I get to share this with you. When I start remembering more of this life, i will add more to this story. If any of you have any past life memories related to this, please post reply here!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Trust me i know how out there i sound saying that, but it is what it is i suppose. 

• when you mention that your friend "Loki would tell me that we also would spit posions from mouth" i believe he is actually referring to ancient rhythms that inflict pure fear on others. I can tell you that form experience, don't anger one as it is much better to see eye to eye when possible and have a common purpose rather than antagonize or deny there existence. What do you believe with all due respect?  

• Hey I read your story I can not elaborate what Im thinking but I' have some info for you later about your blood lineage.

• Saved to my collection!  ^(^-^)^

• Saved to my collection!  ^(^-^)^

• This picture is great, i am saving this to my collection too!  Being in forest is one of my favorite place to be, especially Sakura forest (Cherry Bossom Forest).

• For some of reasons, this sorta felt nostalgic to me.  There were times in my life where I would start having vision of glowing garden somewhere in other places/realm, similar to picture you posted of glowing flower/roses.  I couldn't figure out about that specific vision.  In these vision, I always felt like so calming, peaceful being in glowing garden at night or dark room.  I would feel the constant waves of healing, harmony energy from glowing garden while I would meditate, rest, or even nap/sleep being surrounded by these garden.  They always show up so vividly in my mind when I thought of them.

• You have amazing pictures here and I love them all.  And about THE TWELVE LAYERS OF DNA by KRYON, I have not seen this before so I will research about it.  Than you for the information, they are much appreciated.

• I am so glad you enjoyed reading my stories!  And thank you for very cool picture you posted, I am saving it to my collection.  :)

• How do you accomplished getting these memories?

I need to find out where my soul--i mean I was before the birth of this vessel...

But anyway, your soul stories sounds very much of an intensely path....
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
11 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
14 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
14 hours ago
More…