Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Hello all! this is the first time i write at this forum..

and i come with some of my healing videos (being music, frequency and energy healing) ! if you are interested in these, i will upload more vids in the future. enjoy!

Brain Healing using tones:

Energy Healing:

Energy for releasing fears:

Energy for relaxation:

Stimulate the release of emotional trauma & energyblocks (using 15 hz as the main frequency)

Ascension Frequencies (396 hz:liberation from guilt and fear, 639 hz:integrating energetic structures & 963 hz: togetherness / anti depressive)

root chakra healing song:

Solar plexus chakra healing song:

throat chakra healing song:

and finally a song i made using the solfeggio frequencies for expanding consciousness/awareness of joy!

have a great day!

Views: 187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Ki kaz, Do you have a YouTube channel where all of your video's are stored?  

I think I see it... --> Ki Kaz

Thanks for sharing these :) They are very cool :)

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Pet Rock posted discussions
30 seconds ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'The Rothschild magazine predicted the coronavirus more than a year ago'
"SMOKING GUN: China Bought Weaponized Wuhan Virus From…"
5 minutes ago
Pet Rock liked Krishna Kalki's discussion The Rothschild magazine predicted the coronavirus more than a year ago
6 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'How Can You Become a True Friend to the Earth? February 19, 2020 by Cristina Valenzuela'
"As a friend of the Earth I thought it was time to get back to our roots, we need to start to grow…"
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post There Are 12 Types Of Lightworkers That Transform The Human Spirit! 02/16/2020 By Stillness in the Storm
6 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post CREATING SOCIETIES OF LOVE, THE DIVINE FEMININE RISING
6 hours ago
Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post A Must Read-Transmission; Arcturian Council, Ascension Update. From awakening5dhealing:
6 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship