My dream of them coming10 January 2012 - 2:11pm |  mystic owlLast night my dream was so specific. It was night time, and for some reason someone I couldn't see was behind me saying" they are coming it's time they are here". I looked up, and I remember thinking to myself... I can't wake up because I'm not sleeping, it was like I was there! Maybe experiencing a linear timeline? Maybe the near future (it did feel like the near future) I remember thinking to myself it's January 10th. For some reason I was the only person looking up like an instinct I could feel something, yet everyone else was doing their thing minding their own business. They stayed up pretty high, but one came really close and flew right past over me.All of a sudden I started seeing ships. Of course from our conditioning over time as to what Ufo's look like, it was your typical round flying saucer with lights underneath flashing. Their were many of them. It almost felt like they were flying around to just show us they were here almost playing around dancing in the sky... As to not alarm us. I felt totally calm., Unthreatened. I went further out on the street and said "look everyone it's ufo's" people slowly started to look up. Most people were calm, most in shock, and a few you could tell were agitated. None of the ufo's actually came down to greet anyone, they just wanted to make it a point for everyone to clearly see.Then my dream skipped forward. It was daylight now... Still looking out my window. I was with my husband telling him there are ufo's in the sky... He is skeptical about these things but he got up and looked. He seemed okay with it. Then a group of women and small children came up to a sliding glass door I was standing behind and asked if they could come in. They seemed very concerned but not in a panic and just wanted somewhere inside briefly. We were all talking and what not and I was telling them not to worry too much. All of a sudden I saw another ship, but this time it was black and triangular. It circled around and then slowly landed right beside the house we were all in. All of a sudden this woman appeared from around the corner, approached me. She was white, average height and build with curly long brown hair and brown eyes. She came up to me and started asking me strange questions.. Something silly like the directions. She looked @ me dead in the eyes while taking and her eyes changed! Just her eyes. I felt a fear in me Ive felt before absolute terror. She came in not really forcefully but almost like she didn't care if we didn't want her there. She kept talking about silly things now to all of us slowly walking closer and closer. I was the only one standing engaging her. Out of no where she pulled out like a sledge hammer thing from behind her back. I felt she wanted to kill us with it. She said a few words waving it around using it in her silly monologue almost antagonizing us with it. Then for some reason she just threw it on the ground... Almost in discust. I looked behind me and saw a door, I figured I would "make a run for it" because I knew she would follow me. And as expected she did. I started running and then thought... No! I turned around and she was coming after me but this time with a pair of scissors straigt for my head. I stood there looking @ her. She came right to my face with them and I said " are you going to kill me" she wanted to, but then all she did was hand the scissors right over to me. It was gut wrenchingly terrifying being around this woman. She was so angry. I looked up and looked at her and blankly said " YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO HURT US!" She turned away from me and one last gesture she made a sweeping motion at my head as if to knock me out, but I hadn't been and just went on her way... This is when I started waking up. I didn't wake up right away yet still feeling that terror. But as I woke I kept saying and thinking to myself... They aren't allowed to hurt us or kill us, over and over again... There are good ones with good intention, and living in duality there are bound to be bad ones...Now I know, if you follow your heart and instinct they won't hurt us! They aren't allowed!Thought I would share that with all of you... Love and light.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I had a dream very similar . Just saying , it had the same meaning .
  • This reply was deleted.
    • As a human being, we have been endowed with emotions, we have the ability to make use of it on one of its highest form, that is empathy - to be able to connect with people and nature.

This makes our heart and the rest of our personality kinder, softer.

In the coming trials, these ET which are totally void of this emotion, and have instead a hard heart, will let their cruelty, rude manners, extreme envy towards human being to go out at its highest peak. They are filled with extreme cruelty, cold-heartedness. 

Just a drop of their image is transpiring in our societies and in the dealing with the Earth, inhabitants and animals.

If you become focused so much to your heart, and uphold the light within, as if you are bearing a torch of light, high in the darkness, you shall increase them in their rage; as you shall prove them being wrong.

Their rage came from their unacceptance/refusal to submit to the gift of The Almighty to a man made of clay, that a human being, this "low life" compared to "them" has been entrusted such a beautiful light, such a precious jewel of power? 

They aim to prove to The Almighty, to themselves as well, that no, they are "better than human beings", which are silly and so guilible. And they would have been a better choice for such light.

At the end of times, for sure, very few are those who believe, but even if very few believe, the beauty that shines out, even from one man, is blinding enough, that it shall made them melt away.

For this to happen, heart should be polished to its highest capacity.

One should focus on the heart, so that it does not feel this deeply embedded terror when one see their true nature.

Whenever we face a trial, we should accept it, trusting we have been made ready for it. 

At the END, it is Truth in its full Glory and Beauty that shall give them the lie.

Like for Abraham, led to the Great Fire, and trusting His Lord. That is the most befitting behavior, the one of trust.

It shall end up so, for sure. Yet up to each one to choose its share.

•  I also think they are testing our resolve. with numerous things. Misinformation agents, dreams of real encounters, things like that. Its a gauge to help us really get a grip on the extreme changes about to take place. We have to know not just mentally we are ready, but emotionally clear enough to handle it. Be Strong Be steadfast and know where you stand. :) that's my feeling. Remember We are going to be very significant to help others to understand and will face some very disturbed people when this comes about.

• Wow, that somehow rings true to the dream I had... Testing us.. After that dream I now feel like I/we have the resolve to deal with them coming. The thing that stood out for me Was how no one was in a state of panic, just uncertainty and concern. Is that where people are in majority? Also, when I said " your not allowed to hurt/kill us" it was almost like I was told or downloaded information as to the " galactic federation" the rules are not to hurt us... Maybe because the quarantine has been lifted? When I woke up I looked @ the clock it said 555... Repeating #'s happen to me all the time and I know to pay attention... The definition of 555 is:555, 5555 - When you see this sign a life changing thought or event has just occurred. You may not like it, or you may. Whatever the case your Spirit Guides are notifying you that a change in your life path direction has just occurred and it is time for you to change too.  Move with it, follow these thoughts.

Things are different now... I can feel it!
      • 2012 in numerology is 5

• Very true Tsong .. Thanks for the response! <3

• I think people tend to blaim what's happened on this planet on some external beings, whether they lable it the "Cabal" or something different, mankind has a tendancy to point the finger and blaim the other.

Personally, I think we should all own our actions, and look at what's happened in the past, to learn from it.  Only by looking at our mistakes as a human race, and owning those mistakes can we grow as a "human" race, and beyond that into a "Galactic" race.

We will make the goal, we will succeed.

There are beings, out there, and here on planet Earth, that are here to help us.

We have to face our fears, and stop blaming the Cabal for our condition. 

We have the power to change this world, and ourselves, and we must stay true to our self !!!!!!!

• 8113984077?profile=originalTHEY, been here for long time ................from the records available we know it's for 1,000's of yrs........................

...following the8113930673?profile=original.........Heart...............8113984264?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
5 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
5 hours ago
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://youtu.be/3C0lEL97HYc?si=43Fb_jpq4jBkMZwq"
5 hours ago
"Will do and you as well :) Great minds think a like as they say :)"
5 hours ago
More…