I have recently finished writing a book which I feel could be very helpful to people in preparing for ascention and the changes involved; however I seem to be having alot of trouble trying to find someone who actually wants to publish it. I've put everything into writing it over the last six years and if I don't get it published I will be devasted beyond repair. with Ascention just ten months away, something needs to happen fast. The thing that gets me is that I always felt I was being guided to write this to help the world, but it seems I am no longer getting the support guidence I need to actually get it published...

... does anyone have any comment on this?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ascension isn't in 10 months it already started, December is just the peak of it
    • Well I've yet to see even the remotest sign of any ascention taking place. From what I can see it is the same thing as always...

• Feather Winger, what of those who are not of a high enough vibration to ascend? I certainly hope I make the cut

• Well Feather, according to my sources 3D earth will cease to exist and those who do not wish to ascend will have to go and live on another 3D planet. Why one would wish to stay in 3D however is completely beyond my comprehension.

• Not sure what country you are living in now, but I know that the company I am going to be using to publish my book is Dorrance Publishers.....I think they are very good and have been an established reputable publishing company for a very long time and have locations all over the world.  Check out this link.  Hope it helps.  I know that your writing has meant a lot to you and I would love you to see the results of your labors. 

http://www.dorrancepublishing.com/info.asp?program=internetgooglese...

• Hi Marique, its good to see you agian. Thanks for the advice on the publisher, I'll check it out. I didn't realise you were writing a book as well, what is it about? My writing means everything to me.

• It's good to see you too Draco. I have been working on a book for almost 7 years that chonicles my abduction experiences and how those events have shaped my life and how people react to people who share their experiences and about how people do not want to believe such things can happen and about how people often label and ridicule abductees.  Also included in my book are many self help resources and lists of counselors and hypnotherapists that specialize in treating abduction experiencers and the different approaches to therapy. Several chapters are about my thoughts on why those experiences happened, what the motives are of the ones that took me.  It is very autobiographical as the abduction experience tends to change and impact all areas of your life, personal dealings with people, emotional state of mind and spiritual growth. It encompasses all aspects of one's life, especially if it starts early in life and continues to happen into adulthood and beyond.  Writing the book has helped me to work through a lot of the anguish and phobias and anger that experiencers are often prey to.  Also I have included some quotes that I got permission to use from other abductees and brief summaries of how those experiences with the unknown negatively and also positively in some cases have impacted their lives.  I have included a lot of different things, personal revelations and changed perspectives and just about every thing I have done to survive those experiences and come through stronger and more positive.  I will let everyone know when it comes out if anyone is interested.  I am not doing this to make money primarily, for me it is the writing and reflection process that is important to me.  It is has been very validating and therapeutic to share all I went through and not try to hide or run any longer from my life's experiences.  I keep changing it all the time though, that is the struggle.  Just when I think I am done I end up adding to it.  At one point it was 780 pages long, so then I had to trim a lot.  At this rate by the time I am satisfied with it, I will have already expired, lol. 

• Well done for sticking in there and getting it finished, I know how difficult it can be to finish off! I imagine it must have been a very cathartic experience writing your book, as mine was for me. I'm sure it will help alot of people come to terms with their abduction experiences. I hope it does really well!

• In addition to my previous posts, if someone knows a good literary agent, please let me know!

• Hmm..I have wanted to do something similar as well.  I don't know much about publishing, so I read your thread in hopes you would have some ideas.  But I have a pretty good eye and ear (and hand) for writing...so if you ever want someone to edit I'd be happy to for free :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Thanks for that data Drekx. Sirian is a language I will definitely have to master one day. The language is rich with spiritual wisdom and meaning.

And thanks for the explanation on the development of the third strand of DNA. That makes sense. I…"
10 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
59 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
1 hour ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
4 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
7 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
7 hours ago
More…