My arts collection

Hello everyone, 

I want to share my art collection I created during my own free time.  They are done out of my own passions and I created them with my hands using ipad 2.  I thought that now is good chance to share them with you all!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one is picture of Earth itself when I was attempting to create this out of my visualized pictures from my mind and heart:

581463_10150720472278113_1884071059_n.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This a tree that I created in my dream.  In my dream, I would design a tree that I like the most and expressed it through my creative and heart.  I gave this tree name of "Red Darkstar Tree" and after having this dream, I made this art using ipad 2.

578501_10150720472393113_903498593_n.jpg

Other picture that I created by my visualized picture from my mind.  This one felt nostalgic to me for reasons so I drew and painted it digitally in ipad 2.

75536_10150720472803113_575812872_n.jpg

My first art I did on ipad 2 during last Christmas 2011 when I got ipad 2 for first time.

150611_10150720479873113_1796624001_n.jpg

This is place I always want to be at in my life, and that is Sakura (Cherry Bossom Forest) in Japan, especially reuniting with my soulmate when I move to Japan in few months later.

579251_10150720472683113_936728162_n.jpg

One of random picture I was practicing with while applying different 'effects' to art itself digitally.

581547_10150720472333113_1015842638_n.jpg

Both of this pictures is from my powerful combined of dreams, visions, and flashbacks I had through my life since I was little boy.  I knew I can't ignore these and these felt so powerful when I seen them.  That is why I had to draw/paint these digitally in ipad2.  I will one day explain this pictures to this community when I have more free time.  I also am wondering if one of you ever find anything familiar in these two pictures.  :)

319865_10150720472488113_1374747059_n.jpg

523995_10150720477833113_1896581188_n.jpg

Next Arts is patterns drawing, one of my favorite arts way of expressing anything out of my heart and creative mind.  Each of pictures will look differently to each of you and I'd like to see what each of you sees differently in each pictures.

546002_10150501784938113_179267394_n.jpg

548369_10150690794088113_1099482643_n.jpg

535698_10150698294338113_486454780_n.jpg

579190_10150694625133113_294585024_n.jpg

485828_10150694623553113_1545177879_n.jpg

546190_10150694624488113_1751788049_n.jpg

582017_10150698183888113_236317937_n.jpg

545015_10150694125228113_1408833049_n.jpg

549730_10150692349143113_465702811_n.jpg

I truly that you all enjoy these arts.  I would like to get feedback/comments about what each of you sees in these pictures.  I am thankful that I took chance to share more things with community besides my stories I posted in my threads.  I will add more pictures when I do more arts later through times in my life in this thread.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is masterpiece!  I see great colony/mothership in space in this with vastly advanced, unique shapes floating in middle of universes.  I would like to see more of your arts if you have any more and I hope you don't mind, I am saving this to my collections.  I always enjoy collecting pictures that I truly like.

:)

• Wow...! They're truly the power of imagination and creativity

Cheers to you!

Love it. <3

• Awesome, I am glad you loved them!  Cheers back to you too!

hug+one+sided.jpg

• fyi CD16

i showed the girls i live with these pictures and they absolutely loved them

"show me that one again ...scrolll up... scroll down" on and on" :)

more positives for you :)

loved

enjoy

• Thank you and tell your girls that  I am very happy that your girls loved my pictures.  Thank you for great comments, they inspired me to do more digital arts through time.  Cheers!

thumbs-up.png

• It is something I enjoy doing for free time as one of my hobby.  And I am so glad that you enjoy my arts! ^(^_^)^

• wow

theyre cool!

luminous!

well done and thanks for sharing

loved

enjoy

• I am very glad you enjoy it!  I will add more pictures when I make more of pictures when I create more of my digital arts through time.

• Thank you very much for your kind words, they meant a lot to me.  I appreciate your words and you are welcome!  It is very fun to always share our creativity in any of methods, especially arts.

• Yes it is always great to express your creativity which defines true you.  Core of your soul holds the creativity.  One thing I learned and realized about creativity is that older soul is, more creative they are.  Because each time you go through your lives, you add more memories, lessons, wisdom from your experiences into your soul.  More lives you went through, more you are able to express the creativity of anything because you have seen and experienced more and more of creations anywhere where you get to express your creations in arts.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1527

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 735

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Hellen left a comment on Comment Wall
"Using ritual postures was an ancient technique for using the physical body to activate slower frequencies of mental state while awake then aligning with the Earth's fields existing at a similar frequency as we are all spiritual beings who live in…"
40 minutes ago
"Carl Callman, in his book '' The Mayan Calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness : identifies an amazing concordance between the frequencies of brain waves and the pregesive geographic and atmospheric sphere surroundering the Earth's…"
53 minutes ago
"Think of it this way: The physical body is a computer, the hardware; our mental conditioning, our beliefs and attitudes come from culture,early life experiences,and personality orientation between the hardware the software is our state of…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The cyber attack narrative is already being talked about. This will be one of the ways they try and push us into WW3. My guess is they will blame it on Russia since they cant go a minute without mentioning Russia and they like to use Russia as their…"
2 hours ago
"The story of the medicine wheel is not limited to the indigenous people of North and South America but can be seen around the world. In Europe, the Celts celebrate the four season: Beltane / Spring,Lughnasadh / Summer, Samhain / Autumn and Imbolc /…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
  SourceDearly Beloved Friends, as you have passed now through the gateway of the Solar Eclipse on the 8th April past, you are in a state of inner balance and flow.The New Divine Masculine Codes have been activated and integrated and you are ready…
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Blessings Beloveds ~I AM still integrating the profound energies from the Eclipse. It was beautiful to witness the unity, peaceful gatherings, and healing energies of this cosmic event. Gratitude to all who participated in holding the field with…
4 hours ago
More…