Lately, I have been drawn to crytals, stone, and moldavite. The powers of them, their healing capacities. They're friends. I thank this site and its users for helping facilitate this shift also, towards a total spiritual orientation.

I purchased a piece of moldavite upon being directed to it, that it was for my purpose, I feel. I am experiencing the changes, a higher state of being, and more strength in my will and resilence to the harshness of society. I am very connected to it. I recommend it for EVERYONE : ) I am ever so blessed to have a peice. But I want to hear other's experiences, I have seen a blog on this, but it was not too recent. Has anyone else been extremely drawn to stones and peices of Earth, particularly lately?

God bless, with Bliss, Smiles and health! Oh i am so excited to share this!!!! Namaste!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am convinced that moldavite and Libyan desert glass attract extraterrestrial entities, including those that one can see psychically and can't be monitored by radar or by our OCD intelligence people working for the government (GET OVER IT A$$H0LES).

Moldavite

8115440900?profile=original

8115441257?profile=original

Libyan Desert Glass

8115441081?profile=original

8115441467?profile=original

Tektite

8115441287?profile=original

Pet Rock is correct about the importance to not wear or carry moldavite all the time. Amethyst, black tourmaline, hematite,and fluorite are a good combination for maintaining one's grounding (but still being psychically astute) when not wearing or carrying moldavite or other tektites. I have tried other tektites (such as meteorites from Tibet) and received little psychic input or ET interest.

I know two people who claim that their moldavite had physically disappeared off of their display shelves in their homes, with nobody visiting their homes.

Be wary of moldavite "jumping" out of your hand. I had a couple of pieces do this and break in pieces on the cement below. 

• This is an interesting discussion you caused, Just Jovial. I learned a few things, thanks commentators and poster!

Could the crystals could be drawn to you too?

I remember when I was a child at the mall with my parents. Those shops with the rain sticks and little water fountains were always fun to look around inside. They had those foggy white, maybe hexagonal, crystals in a basket. One of the people in the shop stated to me that she felt like i should have one and to pick one on her.

• Crystals have been known to "call" people, and this may be what you are talking about.

• Thanks for the information, Mr. Malcolm. New guy is learning quite a bit here.

• Yes, I love moldavites. They are beautiful and powerful stones. I few experiences with moldavite effects are here...

Do you have a experience with combination of a moldavite with an other stone?

Thanks

• Thanks for the reply!

I have combined moldavite with herkimer diamond, as I read that was very powerful and it sure was. I like to combine moldavite with black tourmaline, its shielding and grounding. Provides a nice balance.

Unity, love, and strength. 

• Be careful wearing moldavite while driving; I almost got into a wreck during a "dizzy" spell after wearing it for a long time. I love my moldavite pieces; I am convinced one may be able to contact extraterretrials with them under the right circumstances. It has made me fascinated with the possibility of other entities from other dimensions or other star systems. Best, Malcolm

• Greetings just jovial,

Yes beautiful stones. We give our students crystals and a crystal bible ( author Judy Hall) when they first become attuned.  We have found the use of crystals and Reiki very beneficial. my house if full and have just become the guardian of some water elestials which are very high vibrational crystals. Moldivite and tourmaline are good companions for me at the moment i have built a relationship up with these particular crystals for the last 10 years. 

Much love and rainbow blessings,

Adonai,

In Lak'ech Ala K'in :-) 

•  

The moldavite pendent may have been off planet up on the ships and returned  ahead of me.

It turned up missing several moons ago, and then around 11-11-11 I found it  on a shelf in a secure area that only I have access to, where I'm sure that I  looked several times before. The only thing that I can think is that it was  teleported and returned.

This is a description of moldavite, it's the only genuine extraterrestrial  crystal that I'm aware of:

"Moldavite (Czech: Vltavín) is an olive-green or dull greenish vitreous  substance possibly formed by a meteorite  impact. It is one kind of tektite. It was named[citation  needed] by A.  Dufrnoy for the town of Moldauthein (Czech: Týn nad Vltavou) in Bohemia (the Czech Republic), where it occurs. It is sometimes cut and  polished as an ornamental stone under the name of pseudo-chrysolite."220px-Moldavite_Besednice.jpg

• Area 51 Shirt w/ Pendents

This is a shirt that I bought in Indian Springs, NV  during a contact initiative with the Tall Whites. During a sky watch at night on  the south side of town I had an encounter with what I was later informed was GFL  probe sent to meet me.
    The pendents are a semi precious gem stone cross,  meteorite fragment and a moldavite crystal in a surgical stainless steel wire  frame.

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/photo/area-51-shirt-w-pendents?con...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity updated their profile
3 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
3 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
6 hours ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
8 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
9 hours ago
More…