Missing Stars?

Ok I think Im going to sound a little crazy here, but here goes anyway. Hopefully someone from Rhode Island can back me up.As I have said before on occasion, I drive a cab. I start at 4 am so I do spend quite a bit of time looking up in those quiet hours. I used to work nights and I still park at the same place.Needless to say, I am pretty used to knowing what to see and where.Lately, I have noticed not only from my cab, but my own yard, that stars are missing. Granted I live in the city, but I still know what I have seen from certian points from the last 7 years, and they just arent there anymore.I pointed this out to another driver this am, and they said well the moon is bright. True, but, the planet or star that was next to it that we all saw, as close as it was to the brightness was shining just as glorious as it possibly could. Same with venus rising in the east. Outside of just 2 other tiny little stars, that was it.Now I know this next statement is going to sound really crazy, but I actually saw venus "Move" in a very big way the other morning. I feel like a nut mentioning it, yet the truth of it still remains, I watched it move left with a trail, disappear, then reappear in the matter of min. at a higher elevation. It wasnt clouds causing the illusion. It was a very "Clear" sky for the morning. And yes yet again, no stars.So I ask any of you, anyone else missing stars? Even the big dipper has taken leave.... Man I sure really hope Im not the only one here, but then again, that wouldnt be a first either!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you ~Arthur
    • There are many off-planet, extra-terrestrial intelligences that will assist you in creating a time gap. Earth must be moved beyond space and time for a short duration. The recent intensities over this past week that have been observed are ionic, affected by the ionic changes as these first two cosmic rays enter Earth's planes. They have not yet intersected, but are expected to do so on the planet on August 7th
  • Arthur, if your aaaaannnnnd Edit: is correct, it sure caught my attention and others too. I am thinking that perhaps all the chemtrails in Florida is also somewhat messing with visability too, as all those metal molecules and other crap up there lingering in the sky might have a refraction effect? Astonomer I am not......clueless. Ah mysteries, how I love mysteries...
  • I guess what I am seeing to the right of the moon must be Jupiter and not Venus. Whatever it is, it is BIG to the right of the moon when the moon is overhead of my pool. Oops, never did have my planets where they are supposed to be in the firmament. Maybe what you said is why it distorts and disappears and reappears and seems to change position on me. Seems like a logical explanation, but still not sure why it seems there are far less stars.
  • I don't want to offend anyone with my statements Janice, as you've probably noticed there are a lot of touchy feely types around here so I kinda watch what I say so as not to be the next one that has to be reprimanded by Ben.

Peace!

I Am Me, Sovereign & free.
  • I haven't seen anything lately , but the last time I counted all the stars there were 39.87600000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 followed by 10 trillion more of those zeros i just put up but theres not enough room to fit all the zeros in this comment box,but to make a long story short,Im gonna do a recount on all the stars and ill get back to you in a couple light years and let you know if any stars are missing or maybe someone or some aliens are hijacking our stars in which case we are gonna have to file a police report.Anyone get the serial number on that missing star?
  • My original thought when i read this was that there are giant ships in front of the stars. If there are ships close to earth that are large, even if they were invisible to us because of some kind of shields or something they would block the view of what's behind them. Right?

I guess I don't know.

When we want to know something, we go to it, and look at it from outside of this dimension. Its much clearer there.

why did you not go to it then?

This is a discussion forum where things are discussed and where people can find answers to certain topics that they are not quite sure of!

If I am unsure of something in the future I'll go straight to the 2 of ye, if that's ok with ye.
    Thanx.
  • But blah. are you not human with judgement? Do you not fall under the category of people and did you not just give your idea of what is going on "out there"? What makes you the sole authority on the matter? everyone has ideas!!

~Me
  • ok I guess I better go research this, but I thought venus was now in postion to be the morning star, ie., rising in the eat in the early hours... whatever is next to the moon is very very bright. When my venus (whatever is in the early morning sky) moved left , and blinked out I was very upset! I kept saying, put my venus back! Whne it reappeared much higher I was happy to see it again, but sure felt like shaking my head and wondering what did I really just see.... Sure glad you folks are jumping in on this, was a wierd feeling thinking I was the only one!
  • Whew, I thought that I was imagining things, that the humid Florida air had turned my mind to mush, lol. I too noticed that there are barely any stars in the sky overhead here in southwest Florida either. I too thought maybe there was a haze in the sky that I could not see, but yet I could see Venus very brightly and the moon, both of which are located right over my screened in pool at night. I often nightswim and skywatch as I float on my pool floating lounger looking up at the sky. I live in a wooded area and no city lights and very few streetlights at all to make the sky less visible, and I was wondering where all the stars had gone, but did not want to ask anyone, because most people think I am "out there" anyway due to my life experiences......But it is a relief to know that someone else saw what I saw as I was looking up at Venus, it seemed to move and grow larger before my eyes. At first I thought it was a cloud or something making a distortion, but there was not a cloud in the sky. At first I thought I had misidentified a ufo and that is was way big and moving....then figured out it WAS Venus.......just so glad to see I am not alone in wondering whats up with the lack of stars in the sky enigma. Very interesting what Mysticflame posted. That would be cool.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
13 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
13 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
13 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
13 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
13 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
14 hours ago
More…