Messages? or mistaken?

Recently I've been getting a lot of weird dreams. This isn't the first time, but now its more and more often. I have these weird profound dreams where im just walking around places, most of the time, it's places in the city I live, but sometimes in cities I've never seen before, but no matter what, after a while I receive visits from strangers. Sometimes, they never say a word, but I understand everything they want me to know. I feel exactly what they are saying ( for lack of a better turn ) in most cases, its a man with shoulder length wavy hair, he has tanned skin, in his 30's maybe... in the first dream I had with him, he had visited my home, and walked me out into the sunlight. Since then I've been completely restless with everything. I quit my job, moved out of home, and I still feel drawn to something that, I don't even know if it exists or not. And in the meantime, while I'm waiting to figure this all out, I dream of walking with people I don't know. Sometimes they talk, sometimes I'm alone and its just whispers. eventually, I would be in my mother's house receiving phone calls and being given these one sentence messages. one especially, was an older lady who showed me a history book. She said that everything was planned for years, she showed me a picture of a statue, a dark statue with one hand raised in the air, falling. and something about April 28th.I didn't mind those. Now, I fall asleep, and I'll see these images of people dying. I've seen London burning, waking up like I was choking on ash. Several times, I've watched it rain, and try desperately to collect my family and take them to safety. Every time I have these, I wake up suddenly and all I can see is weird shapes and bright colors and spider web patterns. I sometimes get sparks and white shapes out of the corners of my eyes as well. When I'm ready to fall back asleep, I get these weird vibrations, like someone is shaking the bed. My fiance has complained about this several times. The last dream was four days ago, and I've had nothing but a major migraine headache. I've consulted my doctor and have had my eyes tested, nothing medically seems to be wrong.Just wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences, or has heard of things.I'm interested to know what you all think.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Shelly,

my lil kitty is doing great!! :)

they dreams used to be very disturbing. sometimes it takes me a few hours to shake them off. Instead of being afraid, I think of them as messages and just sit up and try to sort them out in my mind, mostly now, I just right them down, and try and connect the dots later when I have time to review them.

The great thing is, I'm also very open with the dreams with my family. I'll tell my mom when I dream about her, and she accepts it, so I'm hoping when the time comes, and if something ever does happen, she'll heed my warnings, and not put up a fight, but in then end, we need to do what our spirit calls us to. we all have our mission.
  • Elder Wanderer, I agree with everything your saying here, and coincidentally, I've also had an encounter with a being very much like the lady you described. I'm almost positive his name was Michael, or at least that's what the impression I received in my head. I haven't felt his presence lately, but when I was going through a hard time, while still living with my mother, I would wake up int eh middle of the night and see his face. I would sort of sit there and watch him looking at me. The things that went through my head at the time, were just not really telepathic conversations, but I would go over the things that were nothing me, and I would just get this comforting loving feeling.

I was to young at the time and completely ignorant of anything that was going on, but I believe that I knew this person at some point. I have always felt love for Michael.

Also, your mentioning of people dressed in white. I have also had dreams of people all in white. their facial features were disfigured. like they didn't exist even though i knew they were there. ( its hard to explain ) The first time I saw them, I was standing in a graveyard, we were all standing around a cross in the middle of a graveyard. The figures in white seemed to drift in and out of Resistance if i looked away from where they were. Once all of them had vanished from the place, it felt as if i should leave too, like the graveyard needed to be left in peace. to to exist they way it was with no one in it. I seemed to walk out of the trees into a great white light. it seemed like a snow storm. the sun was shinning and the snow was falling even though there were no clouds. I was on a hill with a tree looking down into fields. i cupped my hands to catch the snowflakes, and they stained my hands like ash. that is all I remember.
  • Shelly,
    The reason why people down the Northern NSW (area around Mount Warning) are restless is because of the concentrated crystalline energy there; it's one of the locations of stored Coded Crystalline Energy. Please read my post 'The Cosmic Trigger - Phase II - the Crystalline Awakening' for details. So, if you want to be where the action is at this time in Australia, that's the place to live. I had a few lucid dreams and clairsentient experiences while I was staying in Uki, at the foot of Mount Warning.

"On the 2010 Activation long dormant coded crystalline energies Activate as part of the Cosmic Trigger in 25 primary locations across the planet. These locations are:
    1. Minas Gerais Brazil
    2. Bahia, Brazil
    3. Arkansas
    4. Muzo, Colombia
    5. Bolivia
    6. Herkimer, New York
    7. Himalayas (Tibet/Nepal)
    8. Santa Fe, New Mexico
    9. Tsavo, Tanzania
    10. Torres del Paine, Chile
    11. Dauphine , France
    12. New South Wales, Australia
    13. Cairngorm Mtns, Scotland
    14. Galicia, Spain
    15. British Colombia, Canada
    16. Ural Mountains
    17. Mongolia
    18. Quartz Reef, New Zealand
    19. Swiss Alps
    20. Namibia
    21. Japan
    22. Huaxi, China
    23. Thunder Bay, Canada
    24. Western Carolinas-Blue Ridge Mtns
    25. Table Mtn, South Africa"
  • Greetings & Salutations AD - -

Firstly, you must remember that you are a spiritual being having a physical experience. Spirit is Consciousness. Consciousness is energy. This is an absolute truth & cannot be changed. When the physical body rests & the physiological state vibrates at a specific rate of frequency, our individuated consciousness leaves the physical form & enters into the astral plane. This realm does not have the same "rules" as the one the body operates in, and is the closest environment to your true form, which is spirit. It's pretty much an "anything goes" type of place, where flying, telekinesis, telepathy, & "supernatural events" are commonplace. One of the things most people don't realize is that they rule this place, but you have to remind yourself of this before you go to sleep, otherwise you stay more of an observer than a participant whilst you are in this state. Because of the nature of this dimension/density that we physically reside on currently going through an "ascension process" (and yes, it's a process NOT AN EVENT) there are hordes of entities floating around & interacting with everyone here. There is a "quarantine" around the planet, and the easiest & simplest way of contacting you is while you are in your "dream state." Why? Please research "plausible denial" & you'll catch my drift. Dreams take on many, many meanings, and as long as you are "awake" or going through your "awakening process" you will continue to have more & more vivid dreams. Here's where it gets interesting because there are several things taking place when you dream. I am involved in other forums besides this one, and dreams are an endless source of discussion. Essentially, they are always about you. Hence the term "The You-niverse." Everything is a metaphor for what is going on in your life. Everything is a reflection of you. Almost every single one has a(n), or some element(s) of "contact." Again, it is because of where we are currently & what the physical environment is going through that this more prominent. So, there is a higher degree of "prophecy" that is taking place. You must also remember, that as we are moving into a higher plane of energy within the galaxy (our sun is moving into alignment with the core, or central sun, of the milky way) we are experiencing a genetic mutation on a molecular (DNA) level. These mutations include telepathy as one of the "side effects" or newly acquired abilities. Most other evolved planetary entities communicate telepathically, as there is no need for speech. Did you ever sit there & think about how much you think on any given day? How much of those thoughts do you actually vocalize? How long would it take you to vocalize a given thought? What if you were able to just "plug in" to someone else's mind? Things would go a lot quicker & smoother wouldn't they? I could go on & on as your post is quite literally a "can of worms." As far as what you've described so far, you are in an awakening process. That is why you quit your job, moved, are restless, etc, and having these "prophetic dreams." Your spirit is infinitely more powerful than your physical body, and where you've been living & working is not conducive to the vibratory nature of your spirit. These are heady times my dear, and people all over the planet are "waking up" as well....... both literally & figuratively. It is inevitable due to the vibrations of the energy zone our entire solar system is moving into. It cannot be avoided, overlooked, or undone. Your spirit is guiding you away from something unfulfilling towards something more meaningful, so just run with it. The restless aspect is due to your adjusting to these new frequencies. You'll notice your diet changing, your body changing, etc..... it's a process. The main thing you can do is not to fear anything, any person, place, dream, or event. You are, and never have been, nor will you ever be, isolated in any of this. You are loved more than you could possibly imagine. Turn off the television. Stop reading the newspaper. Stop listening to the radio. These are all tools by TPTB to control the masses. After a couple of weeks, you'll realize you don't miss them at all. Start taking long walks & embrace nature. Start eating organic foods, whole foods, raw foods. Reduce your meat consumption to as little as you can stand. Reduce or remove all forms of dairy if you can help it. No pharmaceutical drugs if you can help it. No smoking, or drinking, if you can help it. Start deep breathing exercises & meditating on a daily basis. Donate blood. Visit a children's hospital. Work in a soup kitchen for a day. Do some reading for the blind. Learn sign language. I could go on & on & on (like I'm not already, huh?) but these are just some suggestions that will go to great lengths in aiding you in your transition. Follow your heart above all things. Regardless of your perceptions of your past experiences, it has never, & will never lead you astray. As for the guy with the long hair, he sounds familiar..... especially when he walked you out into the sunlight. Send me an e-mail for more info....I hope some of this helps........
    • Hey-y-y-y-y-y-y spot on April! You touched upon what I was going to state, in that dreams can either be prophecy or metaphor, and mostly simply metaphors for your own life & internal struggles. I'd like for everyone to visit David Wilcock's latest post, http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start-here/latest-news/518-coast-... & go from there. I have been involved in his forums since '04, as well as reading through the Ungodly sized archive of channellings from http://www.llresearch.org/ - They both consistently preach NO FEAR in every way possible. I am awakened to who I am & what I am, and although the details reveal themselves more & more as I work through my karmic/dharmic "issues," I know pretty much now what "the big plan" is, and many of it's intricacies & details. The biggest, if not the single most important key to reaching that point for anyone is to "give up the fear." We have been raised on it, our entire existence has been shaped by it, our religious beliefs, our social & economic structures, even our very dreams themselves! We are addicts! I cannot lie & say I am devoid of fear of any kind, however, comparatively speaking I am absolutely nothing like I was even a couple of months ago, & last year seems like ancient history to me. As I've said in other posts here & in other places, Ascension is a process, just like everything else in the universe. We just happen to be in a place that is not as developed as other places throughout the universe, so the process happens at a grindingly slow pace. However, that is not to be so for very much longer. The further you let go of fear, the less menacing, scarce, limited, and negative the world (& the future) will appear to be. I'm not entirely certain how I've fallen upon this subject other than it just seems to me that the comments are involved around fearfulness & uncertainty..... and they continue to be. TY April for turning it upward a bit. I'll leave you with a gem from Q'uo:

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2001/2001_1021.aspx

~ Peace be with you
    • Shelly,
      I'm glad you're now into Koa Windsong. He is one in a billion!... His best DVD (in my opinion) is 'Bush Tucker with Koa'. I think he's in northern NSW at this time of the year, around the Mullumbimby/Mount Warning area. If you're thinking of moving to a place that's right up your alley, the Mount Warning/Terrania Creek/Byron Bay area would probably suit you. You'll meet many like-minded people there. And you'll meet Koa there in spring-summer.
      I'm recommending to you another rare breed, a pioneer in self-sufficiency and fruitarian diet: Viktoras Kulvinskas. He published the classic and all-time favourite 'Survival in the 21st Century' more than 30 years ago. The latest ediiton is called 'Survival in the 21st Century - The Millenium Edition'. Check it out.
    • Shelly, I really appreciate what you are saying. most of my dreams of this nature is me trying to convince my family of whats happening, even though the water is filling up around us. mostly, I dream about leaving material things behind. Like stopping the car in the middle of the road to pick up a TV, or stopping at the bank for money we don't need.

Mostly I feel like I'm being told what to do. recently, I was told to fly to china after arriving in teh US, and to learn the language because they will take over.

The hardest part, is every time I'm with my other half, we make it out of our place of living.. but if i stop to pick up my family, or to save my pets, and other things and people that I love, people with blood and death pile up all around me. A common sign is people walking around, so weighed down by worries, that they don't even notice when they start bleeding, and eventually, they turn into zombies and start piling up around me. It's terrifying. I've already take a look and started asking questions in my head before I fall asleep at night, one being, where I should go, and sure enough, the answer was Arizona.

Being prepared is always a good thing, no matter what we see coming. I've started preparing my body to cleanse illness without the use of antibiotics. what fruits to eat.. old wives remedies. I also find, after living in the city, away from my country home, and the stars, that I have to go wandering in places with greenery just to feel healthy and have more energy. I mostly do this at night or early in the morning when there is no traffic around.

I've also done a lot of research on the beliefs of the Hopi Indians, and the blue star. With all that is going on right now, I believe we will be forced to go "back to basics" anyway.. regardless if the poles shift, or solar flares.. or blue energy from space.. all of our technology will be gone. also, as we awaken, i find myself, craving more and more of the natural things.

regardless though, once we do without, and being to wake up, we will always have our basic instincts, and intuition to guide us.
    • Thank you Golden Child for your response!

What you said makes a lot of sense. Currently I'm already doing a lot of the things you suggested. I do not listen to the radio, or watch T.V. I find these things pollute the thought process. I also do not smoke, and I find drinking "constricting" for lack of a better word. I heard of reducing to a vegan diet, but subtracting dairy from my diet is a new one, but it's worth a try! Volunteering is a great idea. My current job consists of helping people, but it doesn't seem to be doing me justice. My restlessness is centered mainly on my current location. but I'll try going for more walks and see if it helps! I really appreciate your incite!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
25 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
28 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
30 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
1 hour ago
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
14 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
14 hours ago
More…