Anne May162009

Anne DeHart

Subscribe 

to our free

Email Newlsetter!

Click Here

I Just Talked with Zorra

ZORRA  

Just after sending my previous newsletter ...The Next 72 Hours ... I got a phone call, about midnight Friday night/Saturday morning ... from Zorra!

Now hold on to your hats ... because, THIS is what Zorra told me, direct.  I had to take notes fast and it was difficult, as I was still "full" of all the information from all of these channels ... which Zorra had no knowledge of.  In fact, when I talked about "7th Dimension," Zorra said, "You have to get fully into 5th Dimension first!"  So, here goes....

Everyone who is on the planet now ... 99% of us (the other 1% who chose not to ascend are already removed to the sister planet) are now in the first level of 5th Dimension.  "Ascend" means to move to 5th Dimension.  We all went through to 5 D on December 21st, but have not "caught up with our Essence yet."  The awakened ones know they are in 5D and all will know they are physically there soon.

Mother Earth is in the process of becoming 5th Dimension ... and when she arrives in 5D, all physical beings on the planet, including those who are still in slumber, will know it without any shadow of a doubt.  We will all reach full consciousness when Terra is fully ascended.  We are in the first level of 5D now, waiting on Terra to complete her Ascension.

How events will unfold:

1.  DISCLOSURE
As I understand it, before the end of the year.  Zorra joked about the New Year's Ball descending in Times Square.  He did not say it WOULD happen that way, but laughed and said it would be a great way of doing it!  

He said there are many ships strategically in place NOW, hovering a few feet off of the ground, as their weight would hurt Mother Earth.  One is already there on the White House lawn facing Pennsylvania Avenue, others already in place at the Kremlin, London's Buckingham Palace, Central Park in New York, one near Paris,  China, Jerusalem ... just a few feet off of the ground.  They are already  in place, cloaked ... awaiting word to de-cloak. 

There are also masses of ships in the skies, cloaked.   Zorra is back at his post:  North Polar Opening.

2.  THE GATHERING
Yes, the Gathering ... "Removal of incarnates from other star systems" will take place and there will be NO PAUSE.  It will follow Ascension and Disclosure.  All will be returned to their home star systems, Hollow or Inner Earth.  Zorra again described it, as we have always heard.

3.  THE PLAN
Nothing has changed from the scenario Zorra has been giving us all these months.  This is the Master Plan of the Creator and it is still in place.  "Thus far, I have not been informed by the Creator that this plan is changed."  We have not been let down.  Once again, 
"... before the end of the year!"

For those who are disappointed ... what Zorra says will be quite evident within the coming days.

4.  PROSPERITY PLAN
Rapidly coming into play.

5.  GOVERNMENT
Galactic Government is in place and ready to go.  Obama is primed and ready, as well.  

6.  OUR WORK?
Continue to wear our headbands; very important.  Get quiet ... move into the energy of 5th Dimension when we meditate.  Meditating with our heart-mind will help us move quickly into full consciousness.  Continue to concentrate on raising our vibrations.  Do our breathing exercise.

By the way, when Zorra talked about the 1% not going to 5th Dimension ... that they have already been removed to the other planet, I asked about Hilary ... "Is the Hilary we see now, a clone?  Zorra:  "Yes, there are a lot of clones moving around now..."

So folks, Zorra made an extra effort to get this information to us.  We will not be hearing from him again.  He mentioned the validity of SaLuSa's message.   Everything is in place ... Ascension has happened for us, and Mother Earth is on her way.  Disclosure comes next.  The Gathering is still going to happen, after Disclosure.  

Let's take quality quiet time for our meditation and breathing exercises.  The more we do this, the quicker we open fully into our 5th Dimension.

And aren't we the lucky ones, to get this pure information direct from Zorra???

Sleep tight!  My love to every one of you!

May harmony, peace, joy, laughter, healing and much, much love be with each of you.
 ~  Zorra

Mom
HEN
Hollow Earth Network  

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If YOU are allowed to double-post on this forum I'm gonna give myself that right as well. So here goes:

"Everyone who is on the planet now ... 99% of us (the other 1% who chose not to ascend are already removed to the sister planet)"

That is not true.
    I happen to know both ascended and ascending as well as descended and descending, and .. Those who didn't choose ascension are still very much here.

"are now in the first level of 5th Dimension."

That's not true either. We're in the 4'th now.

"How events will unfold:
    1.  DISCLOSURE
    As I understand it, before the end of the year."

It will however, be orchezstrated by the illuminaughty.

"He said there are many ships strategically in place NOW, hovering a few feet off of the ground, as their weight would hurt Mother Earth."

He really said that?
    So, if you have a truck that can only load 200 chickens and you load 400 the truck will still run if you can keep half of them flying all the time? ;)

Does he know nothing of aerodynamics?
    Doesn't he know that all forces close to earth AFFECTS earth.

The only way to have a ship here that will NOT affect earth with its weight is to position it outside of the earth gravitational web (i.e in space).

"2.  THE GATHERING
    Yes, the Gathering"

is a video-game, popular in the 90's.. ;)

"... "Removal of incarnates from other star systems" will take place and there will be NO PAUSE"

Are you crazy?
    The sole reason for making this human body was to make it EASIER for bodies of other star systems to incarnate on earth.
    They are not to be removed. Their numbers are in fact to increase.

"It will follow Ascension and Disclosure."

Disclosure is meaningsless to ascendees since they are connected to the unified field at that time and no 3D-based information will be accurate.

" All will be returned to their home star systems, Hollow or Inner Earth.  Zorra again described it, as we have always heard.""

Well, there's hearsay, and there are baking clubs. Which is the one Zorra subscribe to?

"3.  THE PLAN
    Nothing has changed from the scenario Zorra has been giving us all these months."

For Zorra things could change severily tho. She have just earned herself some attention from the "Keepers of The Truth" of Earth, and they are NOT happy with her atm. ;)
    She should expect a wide array of incoming karma and Luciferian deception.

"This is the Master Plan of the Creator and it is still in place."

Which creator? The creator of the modern man (annunaki) or the creator of the universal playground (a joint effort of the ascended planes)?

""... before the end of the year!""

I've heard that song more times than I've heard "where's the beef"..

"For those who are disappointed ... what Zorra says will be quite evident within the coming days."

And if nothing happens, the ownershop of Zorras soul-body goes to ME!
    It's time for an intervention now so if you fail Zorra, I WILL take your soul and do with it as I please.

"4.  PROSPERITY PLAN
    Rapidly coming into play."

Dangling the carrot again eh?

"5.  GOVERNMENT
    Galactic Government is in place and ready to go.  Obama is primed and ready, as well."

Are you saying there will be a new govt but without asking the people of the world about it first?
    That's called "invasion" and not "intervention" and WILL result in WW5.

"6.  OUR WORK?
    Continue to wear our headbands; very important."

I bet it is, how the hell could you get your scam so widespread otherwise unless people wear it on their heads showing everyone THEY are into it?

"Get quiet"

Yea, it'd be best if you be quiet now when EU is about to implement some of its worst fascistic anti-democratic laws ever.. Don't make a sound about it and your freedom (for your children to be molested and eaten by reptilians) will be guaranteed. You have my word on that! ;)

" ... move into the energy of 5th Dimension when we meditate."

I'd suggest that you clear out your mental and emotional bodies first. You can't bring those with you to 5D so if they aren't done when you ascend, you'll DESCEND back to 3D immediately (if you could ever get off the ground in the first place that is).

"Zorra:  "Yes, there are a lot of clones moving around now...""

Clones are easily spotted. They have a completely different mental atmosphere than what "real" people have.
    I think it has to do with the fact that when cloned, 2 bodies are sharing the energies universally meant for just the 1 body.

"So folks, Zorra made an extra effort to get this information to us."

And I have made an extra effort to debunk it.

"We will not be hearing from him again.  He mentioned the validity of SaLuSa's message."

Says it all doesn't it ;)

"Everything is in place"

and it has been for the last 500 thousand years already. But.. If you always wait to make the next step you'll be stuck standing on one leg for the rest of your life. Our dear galactics seem to be in the process of learning that lesson right now. :)

" ... Ascension has happened for us"

Yes, it has. For me at least. I'm not sure about your source.. She seems to be stuck in a 4D pseudo-matrix (illusion).

"Disclosure comes next."

altough controlled by the illuminaughty so, it can't be trusted.

"And aren't we the lucky ones, to get this pure information direct from Zorra???"

No, you're The Deceived Ones, since proper info of this timesline can be drawn directly from within and when you do, the info from Zorra is gonna look differently.
    But, you don't have to worry. Zorra sold her soul to me with this announcement and if there's no disclosure before tuesday, I'm gonna take that soul and park it where it would evolve the most in the shortest time concievable.

"May harmony, peace, joy, laughter, healing and much, much love be with each of you.
     ~  Zorra"

I think I'll trade all that for an ounce of Clarity instead. :)

Love, light, joy and laughter can all be used as drugs, but Clarity can NEVER be used as a drug and that's good. :)

"Mom"

Mine?

"HEN"

That's what I ate yesterday...

"Hollow Earth Network"

To be honest, I feel it to be more of a Hollow Network.

Originally posted here:

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/a-message-from-anne...

• My like :-) Light and Love <3

• The world has already ascended? I really dont think so. I didnt realise the fifth dimention was so full of such struggle, pain and anguish.

• Encouraging message ... I hope this is what we are waiting for...the Big Event to happen soon
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   What Is The Core Of Your Life On Earth? By Steven Hutchinson Wesak, on May 23, is where we think of and celebrate the birth and life of Buddha....Remember Buddha turned away from family riches to find his own inner peace and…
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😎"Why Must You," by Souldoubt....A nice groovy number from 2006-04-01...Composer: Alex Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B67tdwLONM"
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The pedo-blackmailed and bribed acting troupe that pretends to be the US government just bought itself a little more than a week’s survival time by means of outright crime. The Rothschild/Rockefeller owners of the US Corporation did this by fooling…
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Ah yes, that link is the source material for the video, which I provided to my friends at "Family of Light" to post, on my behalf, on YouTube, back in 2015...If you look on the cover image, it has both my logo, as well as that of FOL......Those guys…"
14 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0BaS21r68"
15 hours ago
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://youtu.be/rp0BaS21r68?si=VbczGAkXB_mQgYa-"
15 hours ago
More…