Message from SaLuSa by MADAD - August 2, 2013

We begin a new phase of relationship with you and some already feel it. We are preparing you for our coming and we want to be sure you understand what that means to you personally and to all of you together as a society. We are doing it step by step with no intention of overwhelming you or scare you. It depends upon your life plan when and how it will happen. Those of you who are ready to move on and reached certain level of consciousness might be surprised how quickly things will change towards their beautiful experiences they have been dreaming of for very long time. We ask you again to focus on your clearing, as it is most important for your ability to rise even higher. Do not hesitate to ask for help, because you are surrounded with so many Light Beings that are eager to help you like you have never been before. Feel this love that is pouring into you and allow it to go into every single cell of your body and do not let worries or doubts to stop you in doing so. Light and Love are the most powerful tools for your inner transformation and you will begin to see it also on the outside. Trust yourself because the only thing that is slowing your own process of change is the worry that you might not be able to do it.

We assure you that also transformation of your financial and governmental systems are nearing the finish line and with your growing consciousness, you are more able to accept all the changes that are necessary to successfully complete this “long run”. It is not the point and never was to be the first, but to bring to the finish as many as we can with us. Live in the Now and you will see it all happening so wonderfully and peacefully from your calm and centered inner self. Send the Love and Light to all the places around your beloved Mother Earth, that you feel they need it and see how powerful you are because just with your loving thoughts you can help to ease the suffering of so many. We are working closely with our allies on solving those issues, yet we cannot force anything as there is also free will involved. That does not mean that the situation of poor Ones will not be changed or no one will help them, it is the other way around, as your Governments are already implementing new changes into the previous programs of helping the poor people in your world, that showed themselves to be in many cases useless and not sufficient. You can already find information about these changes in your Internet and also in the other media.

Keep yourselves in a calm state of mind because as many of you found out, it is the best way to solve all the issues that are arising in your daily life, without the need of an angry or accusing reaction towards self or others. Do not blame yourself if that happens, you are not perfect and no one is expecting of you to be such, just think of it and we and many of you already know that next time that you will face the similar situation, you will react more calmly and with the knowing that you are speaking to another loving soul who might see things differently than you, yet there is no need for argue or hurting each other. See all others as yourselves, as you also had your “dark days” and share your love with them.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius and as always we are sending to all of you our love. Let it inside of your beings and feel how wonderfully it “speaks” to your Soul. Remember you are loved beyond your imagination and with this knowing put all the old behind and welcome us as your true Family.

Channeller: MADAD

Webpage: SaLuSa in Love and Light

http://salusathroughfaithandhope.blogspot.pt/search/label/ENGLISH

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good feel stuff Mr. Ed,  bless you mate :)

• Thanks so much for this.  I have been feeling all alone (hubby went to the VA as my financial prowess crashed and the landlord served me with a 5 day pay up or quit notice on Friday... ) only thing bugging me is what will happen to our cat?  I needed a push and a hug and these words offered both!

• Hi folks, thanks for sharing as usual Ed.

Something is coming fer sure, any of you folks getting these high frequency tones in your ears, it is happening quite often now and also am seeing an increase in lights and flashes in all sorts of colors around me as i sit here.

Maybe everyone is getting a better seat for the show, hehe, hope it's a love story show.

peace love light

• Wow, I thought the soundshow in my head was just me going deaf or something...It sounds like a thousand chicadas in my head all buzzing at the same time, and the frequencies are variable and hop from ear to ear....quite maddening...Maybe I will not worry and just think of it as a prelude to a really good show....My ENT said that there was nothing wrong with me ears, and just getting old, lol....Thanks a lot ENT, lol.

• I really liked this channeling, it puts good focus on working withourselves and not making us look for answers outside of ourselves and keeping us in a state of powerlessness by giving out dates and such. Thanks for posting Mr.Ed :)!

• Sweet :)

• What a nice and helpful message.  I have to admit that I was in the habit of not reading anything that is alleged to be channeled, but now I just read the messages and not sweat where they come from and get my knickers in a twist, and low and behold I am finding that some of these "channeled" type messages actually hold something helpful in my day to day living, to my surprise.  This one is very helpful as a reminder to go with the flow more and not get so defensive and angry at things I do not understand, and people I do not understand.  Maybe this is a growth spurt on my part I am hoping.  I am trying not to be that angry person that I have obviously been.  Time to actually listen to some of these messages instead of pre- judging them as I usually had done just because it is a channeling.  Nice message, this one, it speaks to me and tells me I have my homework assignment and a lot of work to do indeed.  For those who I have been offensive to I am sorry.....Not saying I will always agree with things, but will try to be less aggressive and impassioned about it.  Quite frankly this chaotic node has been a real rocky ride for me, don't know about anyone else.  Some of the comments I have been making lately have not been nice, and I regret that, if I came off a bitch, lol.  Thank you for the nice post, I needed this.  Thanks Salusa whoever or wahtever you may be, and thanks for sharing Ed.  

• You are no bitch Marique, c'mon :) ... you're a realist with an open mind and a good heart... that's way better than being gullible and getting caught up in fantasy as many people do, despite their good intentions and faith. Still there are some lovely words in the above story and I do share a lot of the sentiment... kinda feels right doesnt it ;)

• Well said, Jai459.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Music break, dear people.....I love this piece, which starts off a bit repetitive, but then begins to really flourish, around 4:06, when the sax takes off...and wow, it's really superb....🤩…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting. https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=J7Bnybcc2t92e1_6"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=hBQdM42_bUi5EVI6"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More about Lyme disease from Dr berg here. https://youtu.be/WJ7N_9UYK1Y?si=uaSDCpuyy6gyqkS1"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"This is a piece by the great nu funk proponent, Stéphane Deschezeaux and is named "The Virtual Love."
Deschezeaux is founder of Springbok Records and a French DJ and producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTiaVh1l1EE"
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Fixing a water stain in the basement-see any images in the stain?
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Actually I'd be really pleased if someone out there, reading this, benefits from discovering that stevia could be a remedy, if suffering from Lyme....
My heart goes out to all such sufferers....And Spring time seems to be a more dangerous season,…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"This Lyme disease sounds pretty awful and the guy who made the vid, describes his symptoms in detail, over several years...
It is a fact that simply being bitten by a tick and having a "bullseye" rash, does not necessarily mean you've contracted it…"
3 hours ago
More…