Researchers at Harvard University announced today that they have found what appears to be a message from God written inside the human genome.

In a little-explored section of non-coding DNA, a team of top geneticists discovered a 22-word snippet of ancient Aramaic in which God confirms his existence and his role in creating life on Earth.

The stunning finding represents nearly irrefutable evidence of God's existence and his role in creating the process of evolution by natural selection.

The message was discovered when researchers noticed strange mathematical patterns appearing within a certain section of the genome.

For Heaven's Sake

"We knew the patterns weren't naturally occurring," explains Charles Watson, the lead scientist on the project, "but we couldn't come up with any convincing explanation for them.

"On a whim, we started cross referencing the patterns with language databases," he explains, "and we were shocked to find that the patterns corresponded to ancient Aramaic."

Stunned by its discovery, the team contacted language experts familiar with Aramaic - the language Jesus Christ spoke in daily life.

Entirely decoded, the message reads: "Hello my children. This is Yahweh, the one true Lord. You have found creation's secret. Now share it peacefully with the world."

Yahweh is the biblical name for the Judeo-Christian god.

Inherit The Earth

The findings will be published in the journal Nature next month, and are expected to provoke the biggest scientific controversy since Charles Darwin published his theory of natural selection in 1859.

"This doesn't mean that the theory of evolution is wrong," says Watson. "It's just incomplete. It seems that in reality the Judeo-Christian god actually started the whole process.

"And instead of just telling us about natural selection, he left a hidden signature that we could find 200,000 years later when we invented the right technology. It makes total sense really.

"Before this discovery I was a committed atheist. Now I'm a devout Christian. This is exactly the kind of proof I needed to ease my doubts."

In addition to its profound impact on science, the news is set to revolutionize the world of comparative religion.

"I think the message clearly indicates that God wants us to co-exist peacefully with our fellow human beings," says Janice Taylor, a bishop in the Anglican Church.

However, other Christian denominations have a different interpretation of the scientists' findings.

"Clearly this means our God is the one true God and that we should exterminate rival religions," says Frank Page, leader of the conservative Southern Baptist Convention. "Now that we have truth on our side, I think it's time we start a new crusade."

link to article

http://dailycurrant.com/2013/02/01/message-god-hidden-dna-sequence/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Pure satire... nothing more, nothing less. Thanx for the laugh though :-)

On second thought, it could make a good script out here in Tinsel Town.

Oh wait, they already did that one last year... 'Prometheus' ;-)

prometheus-movie-spoilers.jpeg?w=250&h=107

~InLight555

• Dearest Kat, so wonderful to hear from you. 

I trust all is now well in your parts.

• I am still not convinced. if it is published and i doubt it will be and i doubt it will be excepted by other scientists like myself, why would we want to start another crusade against someone else s belief. i feel all religions are a cult. i feel if someone has faith in their religion great as long as they don't use it to crucify non-believers. i have been flipped off, cut off, ridiculed by supposed Christians more than any other religion. i have traveled the planet and have educated my self about other religions and i found that censorship is a big part of every religion, for example Tanakh has more of the lost book of the bible in it then the King James christian bible does. why were the books of the bible removed? i see it as censorship to teach you only what they want you to know, not the hole truth and let you make up your own minds or have your own thoughts. i am open to your ideas and understanding and would love to hear them. maybe you can tell me something i have not heard before and can open my eyes to new ways of looking at things. thanks for letting me post.   

• Well said Eric, couldn't agree more, for it to be even real, it would have to happen for me you and every person on the planet that we could see with our own eye's , just because some lab said this or that means nothing.  the masses have to see it, not just one or two lab tech.s    sell tickets so everyone that wants to can see it.   anyone can say anything, unless its repeatable for every one on the planet.   in my DNA then your DNA and so on. 

• hey John,

There is no lab test or experiment that is more trustworthy than your own innate,

Put the work in to raise your vibrational frequency,

Enable the seemingly the dormant elements of your DNA,

And feel the surge of joyous energy that is Christ Consciousness resonate through every fibre of your being,.

And leave the scientific and religious communities to make their own arrangements.

• You guys are making very good points . . . However, before everyone get's too concerned about this,
        please realize that this particular article is SATIRE.
        I believe it is intended to make a point about the hypocrisy of far right and fundamentalist Zealots who upon allegedly, "hearing from God", that they should share something in peace, would completely miss God's point, and use it to start up more hatred. Read it again and pay attention to the last couple of paragraphs.
        Having said that . . . It is also true that Science will soon enough find proof of an ALL INCLUSIVE INTELLIGENCE which some will call God . . .by virtue of decoding certain codes found in the DNA and considered up to now," junk". (A ridiculous idea, when one considers how the complex Multiverses and even the biology of human form have such split second timing and layering which does not operate in a fashion which would include creating something that does nothing!) This ideology was introduced because science like many doctors,could not bear to admit, " We don't know what this DNA does" so they labeled it junk. But hold on to your hats . . . The real purpose SHALL SOON be revealed and that will include some coded new revelations of great benevolence . . .for all humanity, not just the Children of "Yahweh"
        Be Peace
        • Well said Faith, it is indeed satire....Should be taken for what it is, sarcasm.....I do agree with you about the so called junk DNA and that some day some of the mystery will be revealed.  And as you said not just for the "children" of Yahweh. 

• Thank you Marique.
            Bless Your Heart.
            Being & Sending Love is : "All We Need"!
            XOXO
  • I believe in a supreme creator and entities assisting him in creating vast galaxies, planets, inteligent or not life and everything else, but i refuse to believe in  "Jesus Christ" and any other name or tittle that has to do with any RELIGION. It's a delusion for those gullible enough, to believe it. I'm long done with religious BS, for the only thing it represents is fear, suffering, separation and war. Religion is but a bubble of lies and deceit whith needs to be popped if we are to be liberated.

•  

The man is not the religion.

Don't confuse the man, or the energy that he embodied, with the distortions of his teachings.that were created after his death.

Jesus Christ, perhaps more than any metaphysical master, showed what is possible when a human being fully enables their DNA.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Justin, that Berg video you posted below, is a good one, but lacks data covering the subject of intra-cellular melatonin, which can be triggered when exposed to near infra-red wavelengths, of solar radiation....which are a major percentage of sun…"
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Very true 
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
18 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
18 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
18 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
19 hours ago
More…