Merkaba

I'm starting do to a little research on merkabahs. If anyone interested in them check out drunvalo malchezedik. Anyways, i'm just wondering if it's actually possible for a human to create one. I'm starting to think it isn't because if it was drunvalo would be out of here right now, exploring/living in the fourth/fifth dimensions. Let me know what you guys think, any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Go straight to the Source...Try reading the Phoenix Journals...there are alot of them...downloadable for FREE, and the wisdom and information are like nothing I've ever read.

www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com

Blessings to you!

Phoenix Journals, Contact Newspaper
    The OFFICIAL source of the Phoenix Journals and Contact Newspaper, documenting God's Plan, the Phoenix Project. Scribed for Sananda and Gyeorgos Cere…
  • I don't know.  But I do know that if his message comes from the Ascended Masters as he states...that they would not give a message that people had to pay for in order to ascend.  It is just NOT the way it is.  Over the years, I have found that if any in the higher dimensions want us to know something...they channel it sometimes to several channelers...AND IT IS NOT SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR!  I understand those who spend sooo much time searching for info and getting it to us and asking for donations if this is ther only means of income or whatever...but to claim that their way is the only way...and then charge you for the information is NOT God's way...and from what I saw on his site with all his workshops from many teachers, and charging over $500 to take the workshop IS something those with self serving motives do...NOT those from the Light.  It's just wrong...ya know?

• Good question!  The problem with Malchezedik's merkabahs is that in order to learn how to do it his way...(which he claims is the only right way) is that you have to be rich to get in.  His workshops to learn it are outrageous!  He says "Many are called but few are chosen"...what I found was that means you have to pay ALOT to find out the correct way(his way) in order to ascend.  That would leave me out...this doesn't fit in to anything I have found as truth.  Good Luck!

• By the ay there is an mars project started...called http://mars-one.com/en/
  • You are the merkaba at quantum levels if i'm right...
  • They say we all have them and have the ability to use them. We've just forgotten how. It's how things like self bio-relocating happen.
  • About two years ago, before I even knew what a merkabah was, I had a dream that I produced what I now think was a merkabah. It was very interesting. I was running from something on my campus and when I got to the road, I held out my hands and effortlessly produced what looked like an orb of plasma the size of my body. It was like a magenta color, I think. I stepped inside it and basically thought myself to Miami, Florida instantly. I'm not sure what I had to do there because the dream ended and I don't remember exact details. But that is what stood out to me the most. Any thoughts?
  • yes it is possible to create a merkaba, usually  done via mediation and breathing techniques,

im sure drunvalo is having fun with his  whilst also being focused in a 3d body too !

<3

• hmm didn't the people from Mars made one in order to scape their doom, but something went wrong?

• Yes very good.  The Mars inhabitants were at war and they attempted to create Merkaba through technology rather than through energy.  They were already at war with eachother then and were attempting to save themselves, they also tried unsuccessfully to turn Jupiter into a star by shooting nuclear warheads into it.

There is a little russian boy around the age of 10 in the video they made about him who is a re-incarnation of one of these mars people and he tells all about this stuff.  I recommend looking it up on youtube. I would suggest the keywords, russian boy, reincarnation, mars, etc.  You should find it pretty easily.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
4 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
5 hours ago
14 hours ago
14 hours ago
More…