matthew-new1.jpg

Matthew Ward at 17, just prior to his transition

In his March 29, 2010 message, Matthew Ward gives a coherent and detailed report on the fate of those who may not ascend with us – for whatever reason. I cite it at length.

Matthew Ward, March 29, 2010 at http://www.matthewbooks.com/mattsmessage.htm.

What is at stake is the destiny of her consciously and spiritually slumbering residents: Will they heed their intuition, the messages from their souls, to waken in time to physically accompany Earth? Many of you have family or friends who are stuck in third density thinking and beliefs. By all means offer to share your awareness with those who are interested, but please do not try to impose it upon those who are not—just as you would feel uncomfortable being force-fed opinions that conflict with your innate knowingness, so would be those who are committed to their beliefs that differ from yours.

And please do not feel sad if persons dear to your heart choose not to awaken in this lifetime. Respect their goodness and honesty in the knowing that it is neither your responsibility nor right to try to change their choice to slumber on. After a lifetime in spirit, they will reincarnate in a third density world with another opportunity to “see the light” and evolve spiritually; and, as the independent yet inseparable souls you all are, during bodies’ sleep time you will have reunions with your beloved people in places where your and their vibrations permit.

When and how will people who commit dark actions die? Wouldn’t it be helpful to know who they are so we can distinguish them from people in the light who die because they fulfilled their soul contracts? There is no way that you can distinguish between the “dark action” persons and those in the light who completed their contracts, and there is no need to do so.

Since there are varying light frequencies in individuals, there can be no mass exodus of those who are darkly-inclined at some specific point in Earth’s ascension. Each such person will transition from this lifetime when Earth reaches an energy plane that exceeds that individual’s frequency and physical death will come from any of the same causes that exist now.

Where will the souls of all the various densities now living on the planet go if they do not accompany Earth, and will they remember why they did not or will the “veil of forgetting fall?”

The souls whose lifetime energy registration was of the basest density—what some would call “pure evil”—automatically will be drawn to the only part of Nirvana that is separate from the flexible layers, the tiny orb near your moon where the density is so great that it holds those souls captive. They are aware of where they are and what they did that led them to that densest part of Earth’s spirit world because it is there that they review their entire past lifetime moment by moment and feel their every emotion along with the emotions of everyone whose lives they touched in any way. (1) This review process is the hell of some religious concepts.

Light is constantly beamed to those souls, and if they choose to accept the light, they will embody in a first density placement in primitive forms that have no memories or intelligence, but only an instinctive existence. (2) This allows those souls to start with a clean slate, unencumbered by memories of the dark behavior that led them to that densest of placements in your part of this universe.

Persons whose lifetime energy was of very low density—those who ignored their soul contracts and whose deliberately ruthless actions prevented others from fulfilling their own contracts, but were not as tyrannical or diabolical as the souls consigned to that tiny orb—automatically are drawn to a first density world and start over from scratch.

When they accept the light that is beamed continuously into the placement, they can incarnate in a second density world where they will have no memory of other lifetimes but do gain a conscience, a capacity for reasoning, and free will choices. With this greater degree of innate abilities comes the option to act within the light or the darkness, thus they can have many lifetimes in second density, relapse into first, or progress into a third density world.

As for the “veil of forgetting” falling on residents of a third density world—how many of you remember why you are where you are?!

Souls now on Earth who are at fourth or higher density spiritual evolvement who do not continue their physical journey with Earth may choose to spend a lifetime in Nirvana, return to their original homeland, move on to another civilization that is compatible with their evolvement station, or return to Earth and enjoy life in her Golden Age.

In all those planes of spiritual awareness there is a great deal of remembering by comparison to the level in any third density world. 

However, the eternal life of the soul includes the return to The Beginnings in Creator, so there are eons of layers of forgetfulness to uncover in the unequalled adventure called Life. Light, the pure love essence of Creator Source and the most powerful energy in the cosmos, is available to every soul in every instant, and by accepting the light, each continues evolving by consciously remembering what is known at soul level. (Matthew Ward, March 29, 2010 at http://www.matthewbooks.com/mattsmessage.htm.)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Does this guarantee that all of us 'here' on this site will ascend, or does it require a state of being? Just wondering, too long for me too read atm. ~*
    • We already Ascending!. If not so we would not been guided to find info about this, etc. Ascension are gradually for many of us. Others get a quicker one. We take the quantum loop later.

• wow! very informative...these are definitely the posts that I like to see.

Stacey  : )

• Key word un conditional love... it's not the car you drive or the place you call home. But I love you.. just as you are. You don't have to change who you are. 4 it is you that I love. For it's you that I love, the good and the bad, the light and the darkness. Force that holds balance with in you. So you see I love you. My brothers and sisters. Just being yourself. Makes me love You more. Unconditional love Has no strings Or times, No bounds For you are perfect a ray of light. The hope for those that are in despair. Be the light for those in darkness. I love you unconditionally love and light Metatron.
  • We all Ascend, one way ore another., Ascension period of time (Linear Time) have going around for many decades. First very slow, then slow, so fast, and faster..lol, Foton Band (Gamma Rays) affect every being on this Planet. Ascension will go on for many years.

• To Ascend then you need to be one thing only, and that is to be yourself, not what those that have controlled you through the head for many lifetimes, for there is no more lifetimes, you are done, it is done, it is over, you have cried your last tears, you have grieved your last farewell, you have suffered your last pangs of sorrow, you are done, you have gained all that which you created you to do, and you have done well.
    8114351472?profile=original
    that is very beautiful and uplifting!
    I agree with both of you.  Not everyone will ascend at this point, but all who are with her when Gaia and her sister planets shift will shift with her.  That sounds kind of cold but we cannot stop death from coming yet, as anyone who has lost someone close recently knows.  This tells me that life plans are still and will continue to play out until that point of transition.  We cannot look to our fellows or ourselves and worry what tomorrow brings.  We just live the best we can and help as many people endure their sufferings in the now, and before you know it tomorrow will be here.  I honor the light in you James. - David
  • 8116148052?profile=original
  • James, I started just now to respond to your first comment in this post and say that I totally ageed with everything you said and wrote a long long comment of my own....but waited until I read further into the discussion, and low and behold the next comments of yours including this one included every single point I had pointed out and every viewpoint, even some of the same wording.  I so agree with EVERYTHING you have said in this discussion....everything....and because you have already said everything that was on my mind and heart, at this point I will simply say...

WHAT HE, JAMES RYAN SAID, I ditto that, lol.  Could not have said it any better so will spare everyone me sounding like a parrot. 

• 8116147870?profile=original
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
11 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
14 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
14 hours ago
More…