Matthew Ward - March 20, 2014

zon.jpg Matthew Ward - March 20, 2014

With loving greetings from all souls at this station, this is Matthew, and now I shall speak only for myself. When the Malaysian aircraft went missing, I was assisting a civilization in another galaxy and had no knowledge of the event until three days later, when my mother first heard about it and asked me what I knew.

Thereupon I contacted a colleague in Nirvana, whose investigation disclosed that three persons had been in an airplane immediately prior to arriving in Nirvana on the day the plane disappeared. My colleague told me their records show that they died of natural causes in accordance with their soul contracts, and he couldn’t verify that they were on the plane in question.

Since then, responsibilities and family visits have kept my mother’s thoughts and time occupied, and when she asked today if I have verifiable information now, I told her yes, but I prefer that she receive it directly from my source, Ashtar.

Mother, he is awaiting your greeting.

Ashtar, hello! Matthew said you have information about the missing plane. He would like me to receive it directly from you instead of his paraphrasing what you told him.

Yes, Suzy, I know, and hello! It’s been quite a while since we talked, and I’m glad for this opportunity to be together again. After Matthew asked me to tell you what I know, I put together a little presentation of sorts and I’ll get right to it.

All persons aboard the missing airliner were relocated to a small planet that approximates your atmosphere and to some extent the topography, and the inhabitants are fairly similar to your population in appearance. When the plane developed serious malfunctions that couldn’t be remedied, we shifted it into a higher dimension and set course for that planet. None of the soul contracts of the crew and passengers included such an adventure, but neither did they include death at that time. In cases like that, we are authorized to step in.

The unexpected experience was real to them because all witnessed the plane’s abrupt turn, yet surreal because they were flying through space unlike anything they had ever seen. There was no panic because immediately the rescuers used our communication system to tell them what was transpiring, and the energy of the loving explanation created a peaceful acceptance within those people whose future was being redirected.

The plane was dematerialized after all had disembarked. They were met by some of our crew members, who had taken on Earth body appearances and garb to ease the newcomers’ first moments in their new land, and taken to what you would call an exclusive resort. It is the “starting-over” point for all Earth souls who are rescued by other civilizations, and there have been many of those occasions in your past centuries.

During the first days the group received a “downloading” of the only language spoken in that world and basic knowledge of the population. It is a simple procedure, like the workings of your computers. After an orientation briefing and photographic overview of what the region offers, each person was given the choice of various types of living quarters, individual transportation mode, and employment or schooling. Each was given a paper that functions like a ticket to attend all events desired and plenty of the “tokens” that are used to obtain articles or services.

From the resort, all were taken to the quarters they chose and given their chosen mode of private transportation, and food and all other basic necessities were provided for housekeeping. You could think of this as an unusually elaborate “welcome wagon” service. The newcomers’ knowledge, talents and interests will be well used and appreciated in that world, and, just as on Earth, life there is as fulfilling and meaningful as each chooses to make it.

Now, Suzy, I’ll answer the questions running around in your head. No, we couldn’t put those people back on Earth. We had to act fast, but every possible factor was considered and going to that world was their best option—it was the only option that could assure their survival.

We couldn’t put the plane on a runway at its destination airport—without landing clearance, it would have created chaos and danger to incoming and departing air traffic. And who could explain how that disabled craft suddenly showed up on the ground hours ahead of schedule? How could its sudden public appearance anywhere be explained? Well, it couldn’t, but that wasn’t the decisive factor. There weren’t sufficient provisions in the plane, most essentially water, for all on board to live very long without replenishments, and there is no secluded place on your planet where we could put it down and guarantee those people’s survival until they were found.

We wish everyone in your world could know that they are alive and well on a planet much like Earth, but who would make such a statement? Who would believe it? Especially we wish the families and friends of the people who disappeared could know that their dear ones are living comfortably and happily in a world that is far better than yours is at the moment.

Any more questions, Suzy?

Thank you for answering the ones I had in mind, Ashtar. It’s amazing how those people were so wonderfully treated and their living needs accommodated! Do you know if they and the people who love them can be reunited during this lifetime?

No, I don’t know, but I think it’s very unlikely. The energy of love bonds assures reunion in spirit, but most of Earth’s residents have a long way to go in raising their consciousness level before meeting up physically is within their reality.

Could mediums, or readers, here contact the “plane” people and get information for their families?

Telepathic communication is universe-wide, but making those connections would be difficult. Only exceptional intermediaries are clearly attuned to the vibrations of souls very far beyond Nirvana—the world they’d need to reach is outside your solar system—and here again you’re dealing with lack of awareness. Most people on Earth believe only what they’ve personally experienced or have been taught, and telepathic communication isn’t widespread in either category.

Well, OK, but can the facts about what happened be told after lots of your spaceships land and ETs who are living here become known?

Yes, definitely!

Ashtar, do you know when that will occur?

Suzy, if I did, I’d shout it from your rooftop! Not really, but we certainly would tell your leaders so it could come from official sources before numbers of us show up in our “native” bodies. It’s like Matthew and Hatonn told you, God took charge of the timetable because only He can know when the collective psyche of your civilization is ready to welcome strangers like us. You can’t even get along with each other yet!

You’re right, and it’s terribly painful for so many—billions are suffering. What more can lightworkers do to turn this around?

Dear heart, all I can tell you is what lightworkers already are doing, showing the power of love by living that way. But, you could talk more about the universal law of attraction—you don’t have to call it that, but your people need to know that the energy of their thoughts, feelings and actions zooms into the universal soup and boomerangs back with more of the same. Too many thoughts are about fear, war, prejudice, disease, poverty, despair—what the thinkers’ don’t want—and that’s why change is coming slowly, steadily but slowly.

It seems more slow than steady. I don’t have any more questions right now, Ashtar. Thank you for everything you told me.

You’re welcome, of course, but I don’t want to end this on that sour slow note of mine. We’ve been ready for years to join you—we love you, our brothers and sisters!—and when I reached that point, I let impatience get the better of me. The truth is, your progress during the planet’s ascension has astounded light forces throughout the universe! Your resilience, resourcefulness and determination to give future generations a better world already has made it so. You’re still working on this in your concept of time, but in the continuum, it’s a done deal, so let me sign off with HOORAH for your glorious victory!

Yes! Thank you, Ashtar. Ciao for now.

LOVE and PEACE

Suzanne Ward
Email: suzy@matthewbooks.com

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Ashtar family.  I just received this wonderful message in my email and wanted to be sure and share it before I leave for the day.  I sure wish I had more professional news contacts to get this out.  Maybe some of you will.  Much light to all.

Operation TruthOut - Flight 370 Update from St. Germain

All right, Folks, we are here with you, we are working for you, and everything is underway.  You may have thought that the Dark has overtaken the process of change on Mother Earth, but it is not true.  In fact, we are making wonderful progress in a much broader way than we had expected to accomplish at this juncture.

It was difficult getting the economic Shift underway, but as we have worked with countries around the world, they have begun to see the phenomenal potential for a world which is restructured to stabilize and manage the money supply and the currency valuations in a brand new way.  It is beginning to dawn on the leaders of integrity in every country of the world, large and small, that a reasonably valued currency backed by gold, precious metal and other real resources will provide a new environment for world trade. By managing the money supply, it will also absolutely preclude manipulation of the currencies - a trick that has lined the pockets of the wealthiest while stealing from the people.

The economic uncertainty and instability which has existed, especially in developing countries, has added to the conflict and competition between countries and has created civil wars between factions.  In an environment where nothing is certain, where robbery is a way of life from the top down, there can be no civilization - with the emphasis on civility.  The shadow robbers - the Powers That Were - were felt as an omnipresence, especially in areas of the world where people are in touch with their intuitive powers. 

The overwhelming sense of being controlled, manipulated and misused left everyone on edge, feeling suspicious and paranoid. This was an accurate response to the sadistic Overlords who cared nothing for the people they were robbing of the most basic needs and comforts.  Ironically, the places in the world where the most civil conflict and chaos has occurred are often those places where people are most in touch with their rage against oppression.

The Shift which is coming is addressing the unrest and the oppression at its roots.  The license to steal the world's wealth and hoard it in the hands of a few "filthy rich" families has been revoked.  The structure which will take the place of the corporation which was the U.S. government will return not only the United States but all the world to a place where good people can come forward to build a world where all can experience the freedom to work, dream and prosper without having to struggle against an overwhelming force holding them back.

You are by now all too familiar with the mystery of missing Flight 370.  I wish to assure you once again, in concert with Ashtar, our Supreme Commander of the Galactic Federation fleet, that the passengers and crew are alive, well and very happy in a very beautiful and secure location.  We are not going to reveal their exact whereabouts because there are so many now in active pursuit around the globe, but we will tell you they are in no danger.  The passengers are very pleased to be part of the historic Operation TruthOut.  Our joint efforts will prepare the world for Disclosure of the enormous fleet of airships from many star systems that are here to help humankind in this time of dramatic change.

The passengers, by unanimous vote, have expressed the wish to remain with us until such time as the media of the world agree to discuss and present in its entirety the description of their rescue, as described by Ashtar* following the event.  There has been a black-out of news coverage concerning the obvious radar recordings, available to the public, which show the galactic ships, disguised as airplanes, zipping across the ocean at top speed, changing direction in mid-flight, hanging suspended for long moments, then disappearing entirely just before the airliner itself vanished.  This obvious evidence of "anomalous" radar sightings can only be disregarded by the most careless or the most malevolent among you.

What evidence have you seen for the search across the world's oceans? The ping of the transponder was indeed picked up as the plane was being transported within the airship.  It only ended when the Galactics decided to end the transmission to protect the safety of the passengers. 

You see, in your eagerness to see them released, you have not taken into account that they are now eyewitnesses to the very technological mysteries your cabal/oppressors have hidden from you for more than a hundred years.  They have seen our powerful and efficient ships which run on simple transformational processes, in complete harmony with the Universe.  We have no fossil fuels, no polluting elements at all.  We live in perfect comfort and joy, and we have shared our comforts and our information freely. 

There are a number of well-educated members of the group who are working to understand and memorize the design and manufacture of free energy technology machines which will free all of you from dependence upon oil, gas and even any form of mass electricity generation.  So you see, they are walking time bombs from the point of view of the cabal, and would be targets for attack should they be presented to the world without complete protection.  However, their large numbers allows for security, just as your own efforts to copy and store Keshe's inventions will protect all involved.

We have also enlightened the group of eager passengers about the true condition of the Earth at the present time.  They know names, historical facts, and where to find the evidence to prosecute those living criminals who are standing in the way of Earth's progress.

So you see, this is not simply a group of airline passengers who need to come home to their families.  They are citizens of the world who will bring their gifts to create the change you are all longing for.  Their selfless dedication to the common good is truly an admirable service to their fellow humans, and their influence will be felt for all time.  They will not return until their safety and the safety of their families can be assured.

This brings us to the update I will give you on the RV - the revaluation of currency and the progress we are making on that front.  In the context of the serendipitous development of our partnership with the passengers, our expectations for the positive global effects of the Global Currency Reset has increased even more.  Within days, the funds will be available to produce free energy devices for the entire planet if the Lightworkers who are receiving this blessing are able to combine forces, and the devices could be brought into use in a matter of weeks.  Medical and agricultural improvements will be available with equal speed.

The apparent "delays" over the past few days actually involve the expansion of peaceful cooperation and increased protections to provide a secure environment for those who will be blessed by the revaluation event.  We are working full speed ahead to dismantle the Federal Reserve and the IRS so that neither taxes nor non-disclosure agreements will be an issue.

The enormous group of souls who follow these messages have been energized by the work they are doing - to get the truth out to the media.  This energy will carry the day; eventually, the sheer weight of numbers of requests and demands for coverage will find its mark, and a courageous journalist will succeed in breaking through the wall of silence to reveal the Truth.

I would like to address the issue of apparently contradictory reports from channelers who have brought messages from Ashtar, and also "Ashtar."  Yes, there are seeming differences in the reports, but if you reach beyond the words, you will see there is no contradiction.  For instance, a recent message through the one they call Matthew told of the passengers being taken to a very comfortable faraway "planet."  Please, beloved ones, read with your eyes and ears and your hearts open, and do not harrass your dedicated messengers with messages of doubt and fear.  Use your heartmind to determine which messengers are operating from a position of pure Love.

In the light of what I have told you about the security of the passengers, understand that our messages may have to be adapted a bit to the readership and the conditions on the ground. We are not ready for an assault on the passengers and their hosts.  There are those on the planet who have advanced technologies which could allow them to pursue and attempt to capture the passengers for their own benefit.  We are not looking to create a Galactic WWIII.  We will do whatever necessary to insure the success of this mission and the safety of all involved, even if it means we must withhold certain information, or put out what appear to be conflicting details for a time.

All this fast-developing news is positive.  The changes which arrive one after another will more than make up for the delays you have experienced.  For the Greater Good of all, I appeal to you to continue in Faith to raise your vibration.  It creates the powerful energy wave for us to ride, as you might say, and it will carry all of us, laughing and cheering, onto the Paradise beach of a completely new shore.  We are in this together, Dear Partners, and your participation is crucial.  You have new allies and friends working in concert with you, and the results are going to be astonishing!

Continue to send out your Press Releases, and use this message from me to alert the world to the reasons for the cover-up of information about the airliner and its passengers.  The Truth is indeed stranger than fiction, my friends.  Join with us to tell the world of our Operation TruthOut before another week passes.  Together, we can make this glorious Shift into the New Golden Age a reality.

I offer you endless Love and my devoted service,
    Your St. Germain

Ashtar's description of the rescue of Flight 370 by the Galactics:  http://www.whoneedslight.net/page/482459648

Transcribed by Kathryn E. May, PsyD, March 22, 1 pm, New York

Permission is given to copy and share this message, providing it is reproduced in its entirety without deletions or additions, and credit is given to its author and website, www.whoneedslight.org

• Some things don't seem to make sense to me in this message... like when it says they couldn't put the plane down hours ahead of schedule... well, then just put it down right on schedule. This message may not be accurate, but that doesn't mean all Ashtar channelings are false. I am not familiar with the website in question here, but I will check it out and what else is there before jumping to any solid conclusions. Perhaps Ashtar and friends are involved here and the channeler needs more practice, or is channeling someone else... or not channeling at all. But jumping to conclusions without knowing ourselves isn't sound reasoning. So I am going to chalk it up as not accurate or relevant until I find out otherwise.

This is not going to alter my understanding that channeling is real and valuable... nor does this diminish my faith in a brighter future for for all. The key here I see is to watch our own reactions and keep our energies in a positive vein... that is, of course, if that is what we wish to be a part of. : )

Spread the Blessings... not the nonsense
    • I agree 1000% - and yes, there are benevolent forces helping, not the least of which is our own intentions focused on the highest frequencies of love of positive outcomes.  Thanks so much! 

• A welcomed breath of fresh air you share. : ) Much Love...

The "snowball" of positive energy is gathering momentum as it rolls down from "the mountain" and tumbles into the "sea" of consciousness.
  • theres another Ashtar message posted here and Ashtar says they are in Inner Earth-I like the Matthew readings they jive with other medium messages especially Spiritist mediums.  Nineteen of the passengers families said they received calls from their family members cell phones, one family member RECEIVED two calls while on a tv news program that when answered dropped out after crackling noises which I think they could have called from a 4 d location(that particular story has vanished also and unless I read it wrong, it was posted around 1 day after the plane went missing and I can't find it in any search engine) but Matthew also said the bama is a light worker or something similar-even spirits have political agendas-and when telling a lie or a fib if the intent behind it is for the general good then there is no neg karma -

• Couldn't agree more Tom.  So much secrecy, so much ambiguity, so much BS.

• According to GoldenageofGaia, Linda Dillon who channeled Ashira-- the Commander in Chief of Unified Forces of Outer Galaxies; Ashira said that for them to intervene and make a flight vanish would contravene the Galactic law and they wouldn't do something like that and they haven't done it.

Now from a lot of sources like Matthew and Kathryn who channeled Ashtar, Ashtar says they've taken charge of that missing flight. Ashtar too is a galactic being. I don't know who is right. But we can't ignore what they had to say through these channelers. Don't know who's right and who isn't.

And the Matthew's message, the one which's posted here is also posted on goldenageofgaia and the opening line says that we should use our discernment because Archangel Michael and Ashira had something different to say.

• Both Kathryn and Suzanne believe they are channeling the right one, but in reality they are in contact with a demon-like creature from the lower astral planes.

"we should use our discernment"

But if you're younger than 26 you don't have much discernment. Discernment is something that come with age through life experience. It can't be accumulated through the internet. Tellintg someone to use their discernment is like telling someone to use 50 years of wisdom to lift a question even though they may only have 15 in their luggage.

• Thanks for the post Andy. I agree with most of the replies posted here. I used to follow Matthew but have really lost faith in the truth of this channel. I hope at least some of these channels would be right for this lost airplane but feel it just crashed. That's it. I also agree that the Golden Age of Gaia has depended to much on these certain channels that have proven that they don't have it right. Linda Dillan proved this to me with that bit about a group going on a ship with, I believe it was Ashtar. It turned out to be something of a joke. That did it for me with that channel. Yet Golden Age of Gaia still rely on her for the biggest part of the site. I believe this shift is real and is about to happen but these people who channel all these different scenarios that don't come true has made me realize no one really knows how its going to happen. I like the Deloras Cannon books and feel that is closer to the truth of it, but then who knows really, certainly not the majority of the channels we have been reading.

• Thanks Andy for posting this but I have to say I dont really resonte with the message at all ... no disrespect to you of course as you are just the messenger .... but I used to like Matthews messages until I began to loose faith in them a bit ... they dont reach me the way other material often does ...

The missing plane seems like the perfect story line for Matthew to latch onto, if Matthew is indeed communicating through his Mother ..... sorry Matthew, not feeling it buddy ... plus, the missing plane flying off into space? ... nah .... I dont buy it .... it sounds far to Sci/Fi ... it would make a great movie though.... and just what exactly is the name of the so called planet they supposedly went to ? ... no mention at all of the planets name ......

and then we have Nirvana? .... The only thing I know about Nirvana is the band Nirvana .... I wonder has anyone from that missing flight hooked up with Kurt Cobain when they got to Nirvana?

I get the feeling Suzy Ward is pulling the wool over peoples eyes .... I could be wrong but there are some folks in this world who claim to channel certain beings but in reality they are just out to make a fast buck by exploiting the gullibility of others ...hmmm ... smells like fishy spirit ....

Ah well ..

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
11 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
14 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
14 hours ago
More…