Tomorrow is the 21st. Please everyone do not be disheartened if the results are not visible right away.

We as the warriors of the rainbow and light warriors must be diligent and hold faith.

We must be strong and continue to work to awaken as many as possible. When enough people are aware the power will shift in our favor.

Please print out fact sheets and flyer your neighborhoods and towns with true information this is a great way to awaken folks all over. Choose an issue and inform the masses about it.

The galactics are helping with this mission. You must realize people are so ingrained with illuminati programming it will take a couple of months of consistent deprogramming before real shifting happens.

People will not like that they have been manipulated and decieved. It is up to each one of you to be creative in your endeavors to expose the controllers.

When we have done some deprogramming the media will be brought into question along with all cabal run industries.

Please we of the Dretnoid council cannot overstate enough the importance of action and information at this point. The more you do the more the higher beings can do to help.

Thank you and Godspeed, ground crew, GFOL , Lightworkers, truth seekers, activists, Lovers, artists,

rebels, disciples, and just good people.

Much Love

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I agree whole heartedly! :-)

• this type of commentary is exactly what will keep you down. it is an insult to sensitivity. it is an insult to spirit.

• Nothing on MSM so far today. :(
    • I just checked Fox News, CNN and MSNBC, nothing so far.  Strange indeed.

• I thought for sure we'd see something by now.

• Really?  Huh, how bout that.

• The arrests have been happening since last September and lately the Rothschild and Rockefeller banksters in Iceland. We are just waiting for the more famous war criminals to be arrested on the Lame Stream Media. The underground bases were taken out beginning last August as well as the underwater bases. Ashtar appeared to my partner while he was watching the Cuban Missile Crisis when he was 9 years old and told him that no nukes where allowed. Many military personnel have testified that lightships hovered over the nuclear missile facility they were stationed at and all of the nukes would be made permanently in operable. Lately there have been several reports of weapons not working on both sides of a conflict. In addition the drone companies are having a heck of a time getting the spy drones to work. I read an article where they would fall apart in mid air. A technician would go to lunch and upon his return the drone he had just built was in pieces, he would run to his superiors with the news and return to find the drone was put back together but not work. Ashtar told my partner that the earth would be 8 times worse if the galactics where not intervening. They have neutralized vaccines, the viral outbreaks, chemtrails and radiation contamination. I live in Seattle and we would have been totally radiated by now from Japan, let alone Japan. 
    We are the galactics and certainly not separate entities. Ever since I was very young the Earth was just a country in the universe, no different than other countries on the planet surface. We are the ground crew and have amnesia during our waking state. I am very aware of being on my ship every night doing missions. I am sure everyone here is doing the same. 

Blessings,

Arienus

• Yes Sylvain is passionatley in love with me right now, he follows me everywhere and writes a counter to just about anything I post.  It is really a shame because he used to be so nice.

• People know governments are corrupt, and they also know governments have guns and jails.  We can really educate people till the cows come home.  Really these people have to want it on their own, they have to finally in their hearts rebel against this shithole system here on Earth.  Most people live pretty uneventful safe lives and will not risk their safety to overthrow something that for the most part keeps them safe, sort of( this of course being the case in the more "civilized" countries, far more people live in shitty terror their whole lives, but the 1st world nations hold the "power").  We know we arent safe, we know what these "cabals" do, regardless if you think they are aliens or reptiles or 4th dimension dark entities or EBE's or demons or just a bunch or dickheads.  The people out there in "alseep" land as some like to put it are just not living in a world of hell that they realize.  Sadly it is going to get a lot worse in these nations before people are pissed off enough to rise up.  Sowly things come out and I anticipate the straw that breaks the camels back and shuts this system down for good.  People need to feel it not know it, this is one of those instances where heart IS over mind,  They have to WANT to be free.  Cause everyone knows they are a slave whether they acknowledge it or not  they know they are subjugated by a govt or kingdom.  Eventually the tide breaks and enough get angry, but it only happens when they endure hardship. 

Pointing the "asleep" people to articles about aliens helping us is of no use.  They need things they can see and feel and touch.  We are trying to alert people to the horrible system, not convert them to any particular belief structure.

Also you should consider that different people have different skills.  Someone could easily see a flaw in a plan that the plans creator did not see.  The person who pointed out the flaw is not required to have a better solution.  Their skill was in recognizing erros or mistakes or incongruencies.  It is someone elses specialty to invent new plans and systems.  And should be created and agreed by all.  the mistake finders check it to make sure its a good plan, the builders and doers put the plan in action, the fact checkers make sure the plan is really working.  It takes us all doing all sorts of different things to make this work, and we should not be so quick to use labels to separate rather than what they are for which is identification.

• All hands should be on deck!!!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
1 hour ago
Infinity updated their profile
4 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
4 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
7 hours ago
More…