A team of explorers is claiming that they have found evidence of at least three ancient man made pyramids on Antarctica!

Can it be possible that Antarctica was once warm enough in the recent past to actually have had an ancient civilization living there?  And even more perplexing is the question of if an advanced culture did develop there, are there any structures still remaining that are buried underneath the ice?  Amazingly a team of researchers is making the claim that they have found evidence of several ancient pyramids on the ice covered continent of Antarctica. 

So far, the team has not released much information on their discovery although a few pictures have been leaked on the internet recently.  I will let you be the judge on if these pictures truly display artificial pyramids or just the rocky tops of mountains but the images are intriguing and definitely warrant further research in my opinion.  Three of the images are shown below.

Besides these images, the team is remaining pretty silent with their discovery until more research can be conducted on these pyramids.  I was able to obtain some small bits of information from a friend of one of the team members though.  The team is made up of 8 explorers from America and several European countries.  Two of the pyramid structures were found approximately 10 miles inland while the third one was very close to the coastline.  The team is currently planning an expedition to physically reach at least one of the pyramids to determine if it is natural or artificial.  No time frame was given as to when this expedition will be taking place though. 

So, what is your opinion on these pyramids?  Are we on the verge of perhaps one of biggest archaeological discoveries ever or are these structures nothing but natural formations?  Be sure to stay tuned to this one ………

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi you all, I've always had a crazy idea about the construction of these colosal structures, I feel they were made in perfection in another dimension and after that they were put in the exact place and somehow their frecuencies were descended in vibration to have a physical presence in third dimension, Am I out of my mind?

• Total Hoax! There is nothing in The Law of One series, Bashar material, or in any of the 30 + years of sessions over on L&L Research to support this claim. There were/are pyramids in the northern part of South America, but nothing down near the pole. The only ones who state there's been activity down there are the "Hollow Earth" folks citing Admiral Byrd's findings in his survey of the continent. You can chalk that one up there with The Lost City of Z as there is nothing in the material I listed above to substantiate those claims either.

Is it POSSIBLE? Absolutely!

Is it probable? abso-not-ly!

• I think humans did built the piramids on earth , all of them but

i strongly think those who did it were the generation before us ,

the first evolution of humans on earth . The lost civilation of our history .

• yeah the last big flood was around 8000 bc right?  10,500 bc before that, and apparently both the sphinx and at least the great pyramid at giza appear to be from at least those times.  the south american tmeple, pumapunko( spelling i suck at names) is thought to be from 15,000bc or earlier, putting it before the 3 floods.

• Huh??? You did not really say that did you? Surely you jest!

Human slaves built the magnificent Pyramids?

And freakin Jews of all people...a tribe of people who's very history as an organized nation that far back is very much in question. It would have been more "sane" to say something like slaves from the surrounding countries, or even the citizens of Egypt herself. Jews weren't even in Egypt at that time and most likely any other time.

Come on now Lisafer, for Graham Hancock's sake!

• for Graham Hancock's sake!

hilarious

• Cool!...

• Are you even aware that the exodus never happened and there were never jewish slaves in egypt :)  Even the jews themselves have admitted this.

• @lisafer~i can't help but just laugh out on your response. I thought this is 21st century and modern thinking is in order; apparently not. How can anyone think that slaves built such magnificent structures while today we have no technology to match such a task ?

• Prophet Ra Ta, whom was a previous incarnation for Edgar Cayce, pointed at the stones and said "Move" and they moved. That is how the Ancient Pyramids were built.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1530

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"There are several, heralding the advent of AI, among globalists, trying to portray this "technological revolution" as something "wonderful," a "saviour of humanity" and inevitably "modern." Something that will change everything...Something…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Justin, that Berg video you posted below, is a good one, but lacks data covering the subject of intra-cellular melatonin, which can be triggered when exposed to near infra-red wavelengths, of solar radiation....which are a major percentage of sun…"
8 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Very true 
13 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
15 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
15 hours ago
Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
21 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
21 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
21 hours ago
More…