MAKE THIS VIRAL - "The Complete and Undeniable Truth" (Video)

Everybody needs to see this.
If you went to Charlotte or Tampa...this is you.
If you plan to vote...this is you.
Please make this viral to help wake some sleepers up.
Take a look in the mirror...is this you?

"The Complete and Undeniable Truth" - Larken Rose - YouTube (20 min)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5mZ5FBHg0A&feature=related

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It's the first step at least. The guy uses the tried and tested philosophy of: I don't wish to change your views, merely to start you thinking why you have them. Solutions can't come from everyone, that's not what they are capable of or what they are here. Some are probably only here to shed light. I know what you mean about not providing solutions, that is one of my pet peeves, it seems everyone likes to illuminate the problem, but the real organizing factor would be a solution. That's what brings people together.

• Money can bend leaders, governments, layers, doctors, police, priests ...plus a lot more...so MONEY HAS TAKEN THE PLACE OF GOD .....however not for long as money is running out of money...IN 5D THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MONEY

• Well said Peekay... how we process information is deeply connected to our overall experiences behind the veils of duality. One could even argue that 'reality' itself, is relative to One's perspective. For me, this is what Einstein's notion that: "Reality is merely an illusionalbeit a very persistent one" was pointing to. It's not that our experiences aren't solid or actually happening... it's just that nothing is what it seems. How could it be with billions of Souls trying to interpret radically different views of the Gaian Matrix. When closely examined, it becomes clear that 'truth' is even quite malleable in the current paradigm. So absolutely... some resonate with the tough-love approach, while others resonate with the less aggressive path to be inspired. I would say that the core of Humanities Spirit has been calling out 'Enough is Enough' for quite some time now. The question becomes what do we have to do to manifest this calling in the Now? It's beyond clear that masses of our Brethren & Sistren are sick and tired, of  b e i n g  sick and tired... the biospheres cries are also impossible to ignore. Quite the multidimensional Rubik's Cube for the Human psyche to wrestle with... which of course it has been since the ancient world. Perhaps it's time to bust ourselves free from the Timeloop, it simply no longer serves. ~InLight555   

~ApotheosisRising247

• thank you sharing Mr. Ed.
    nice video wake up call.
    i pray or meditate that all of mankind will have the true I.Q. potenticial and its compete wiring in us all hooked up and online. for it is said we only use about 10% of our I.Q., that is about the average for the masses. i would assume the p.t.b. are blessed and trained to use 15% to 20% of the human brain power of ours. some who are the so called retards and other sad namecalling are gifted to have tapped into parts of the human brain to do things which most of us get shocked about because of our brainwashing, and group training from birth and onwards to stay within each of social classes to do only certain task or jobs, or skill sets, yet some of us have photograhic memory, bend spoons, can read minds, etc. and yet still we all are to believe they are the freaks of nature, not the REAL potencial all of us have if we were trained correctly or fearing of being a outcast from the herd getting harmed in many ways by t.p.t.b. (( burned to the stake as a warlock or witch as in the past, or whatever label is used in todays world beliefs system)).
    i know we are NOT ALONE anymore, soho and other equipment do not lie, nor have the intent to deceive mankind as a whole. our space families are here now with the intent to help now for it is turn for the human masses for starters: for enough is enough for that only the few will have such I.Q. brains to abuse others with, and i feel this is the awakening of mankind as was promised by many different cultures in different time periods and locations and it is pointing to this time period that many of us can now feel that something is in the air. this is just m.h.o.
    blessings to all of us for we are all one.
  • Thank you for this, I'm sharing this with everyone I know. People need to see, at least the ones not already aware.

• What about this? Just asking:

Tranquilizers before or after this e-mail? The first one with Alex Jones and Steve Quayle is a little long but a definite should listen to. Please make note they are moving their equipment away from both oceans and high up but only one part of the various reportings.
    Melody

OBAMA PREPARING FOR TOTAL TAKEOVER

Prison Planet

Aug. 29, 2012
    Alex Jones talks to Steve Quayle about crisis contingency plans currently being readied by the federal government.

VIEW IT HERE

http://www.prisonplanet.com/obama-preparing-for-total-takeover.html

DHS SOURCE: 'IT'S GOING HOT' - OBAMA FALSE FLAG COMINGInfoWars

InfoWars

Aug. 29, 2012
    "It's going hot." Those were the ominous opening and closing words from my source inside the Department of Homeland Security in two separate contacts we had within the last 72 hours. Readers to this website and listeners to my radio program know this source as "Rosebud," a source with access to high levels within the DHS administration.

VIEW IT HERE

http://www.infowars.com/dhs-source-its-going-hot-obama-false-flag-c...

• Brilliant Video Mr Ed ..what a speech .. It wakes you up like a slap in the face ... It is telling you to change... It is telling you to take a good look at yourself and your beliefs.. It is telling the truth about leaders.
    One point however it states: Government is God however I was saying that Money has taken the place of God.
  • I would agree that the angry rhetoric was over the top... of course it resonates for many who use similar tactics on this site. So it goes. Definitely curious how the 'novel' ends. Thanx for the details.  

• Of course there are many desperately trying to spell out the Agenda to the masses...

Like the brilliant 'They Live' more than two decades before it, 'Branded' speaks for itself.

Also worth 'passing around' ;-)

~ApotheosisNow2012 

• As 'Light of Wisdom' pointed out... this is like preaching to the choir. In fact, these ideas have been laid more effectively over 30 years ago. Nonetheless, for the uninitiated, the more information that gets the youth & the unawakened to question their 'reality' the better. 'One' could also argue that Humanity is beyond the point where this type of 'scolding' isn't merely another shadow of a fading paradigm... The 'Reality' we are about to face, transcends the limitations of intellectual debate. We are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience! Each & every 'one' of us. ~InLight

~for what it's worth, haven't voted in over 15 years...

still hasn't 'changed' the amount of work we ALL need to do.  

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Yes exactly..😂"
2 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I believe that this was a planned event AE, and Biden is covering for the cabal.."
5 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Yep definitely skip anything those two make. Watching paint dry would probably be more entertaining than anything the Obama's make if we are being honest :P"
8 minutes ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"You’re very welcome friend and I’m happy to answer, you always come up with good questions.. Yes, I’m quite certain you would already have a Sirian/soul name but it will be exciting when it’s revealed to you by your mentor.. ☺️✨"
8 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"😂 I can’t believe these two fools made a movie.. and it’s about a cyber attack taking over the country what a coincidence.. Lol"
12 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Hollywood also made a movie called I.s.s. which is supposed to be about some astronauts being stranded on the I.s.s. while the US and Russia have a nuclear war. These individuals are definitely projecting what they want for the world that's for…"
13 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Congratulations AE!☺️🎉"
14 minutes ago
"I Looked at some reviews of what people thought of this movie. Score on rotten tomatoes has Barry and his husband Big Mike's movie at only 35% for audiences while it says it's as low as 52% for Google users. Critics of course liked it, but they get…"
23 minutes ago
More…