I would like to notify those who are interested that I have been picking up massive fluctuations in the electromagnetic frequencies in my region (New Zealand).  At present I am feeling this in my earth body.  There is a build-up of blocked energy that could be beneath the newly-discovered stress line located in Christchurch in our South Island.  This is to do with austral-asian tectonics.  My off-world colleagues are picking up the same readings.  Hopefully this will be okay and will dissapate naturally.  However, we would appreciate anyone who is able to help to neutralize and divert this energy using whatever skills you have brought to this planet to avoid a major event.  Thank you.  I will keep you posted.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi,

Yes, there can be done something!  We are from www.earth-healing.com, and by the help of shamans we did succeed in reducing the impact of earthquakes by repairing damaged geomagnetic energy lines of the Earth in Europe.

I will contact geo-biologist GiRa about New Zealand, and will hear if anything can be done for New Zealand.  BUT, we always need people over there in the country itsself to perform the energy work in their region (we can support on a distance like with Japan.  See on our website the chapter 'realizations').  And, we help those people to give them a sort of 'training' of 'advice' about how to do it.  You will not be left there 'alone' but with our help, although it is from a distance.   Secondly, you will receive a map of the most important recent geo-magnetic lines (among them, also the Ley-Lines), and than we can start from there.  On that map, you can see the most important stuff about the lines (damaged at certain areas) and we can advice you what to do.  If necessary and urgent, we send a newsletter in the world to ask people to send energy at a certain moment that you can use to repair an energy line.

If you are interested to start a GIRA group in your country to perform energy work, to repair damaged energy lines of the Earth and to reduce the impact of earthquakes... do contact us via our website + search other people in your country who are willing to support you and to share the energy work (e.g:druids) --> contact form --> title: 'New Zealand GIRA group'.

GiRa also can perform volcano energy work, like he also did in Iceland, so also nearby the volcano's there can be done some energy work.

Kind regards

• Thanks to everyone who has been helping to stabilize the energy.  It is now more balanced and is holding for the time being.  About the climatic conditions...there's nothing much we can do about that, since it is a natural part of what the earth is doing to cleanse and heal itself.  We can all, however, help to lessen the traumatic effects on the people, plants and animals somewhat by sending them love and comfort. 

My research and past experience shows that cycles of climatic extremes such as what we are now globally experiencing actually precludes an ice age.  This planet does that every now and then so that part of her surface is put into stasis while healing takes place.  That is then followed by a period of renewal.  It is very possible that is what the planet is in the process of doing. 

• Hi CaptainA

Yes, all my reading has been indicating that we are indeed on the way to an iceage and they happen relatively quickly too.

• Thank you Captain  xx

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/group/planetaryhealingfocusgroup

• Hey Sianna,

Commin back at ya sista!!

SUsan xx

• yeah plus the weather pattern is so un usual in melbourne australia i am loving it, good to see rains nearly every day since may of 2010 all the way into the start of summer december of 2010.

You beauty!

• LOLs, Jason,

One side of Australia is in high fire danger with temperatures soaring up to 38degrees and on the other side is major major flooding!! Australia going through alot.

Susan

• Hello Captain. This video is in regards to the earthquakes currently being experienced in New Zealand and I feel it is all connected.

• Thank you Captain for the info.

Many things are happening right now with abnormal weatherpattern,earthquakes,red skies and other things.

Looking forward on further updates from you.

Namaste

/Peter

• Dear Captain A

Many thanks for sharing your very important info with us.

Bright Blessings!

Barron

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
3 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
9 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
26 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
3 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
13 hours ago
More…