There has been much talk recently about a possible nuclear strike against North Korea by the United States. Pro and con arguments range from the question of need regarding North Korea's right to protect itself versus the claim that Kim Jong-un is a fat kid suffering from "roid rage" (due to steroid treatment for his gout resulting from his addiction of eating exotic cheeses). Since I am a nurse, I can confirm that Kim does have that gluco-cortico-steroid treatment appearance: a pale complexion, a fat face, obese, and a possible fascination with areas related to conflict and competition.

I don't like nukes, and the people who do like nukes either have dollar bill signs on their eyes or are sociophobic a$$h0le$ with no comprehension of use of the right side of their brain. Nuclear weapons are an outright threat to all humanity, and we can thank the military industrial simplex (NOT complex) for this threat. I call this group a simplex because they do have a disease-like quality in which financial windfalls are guaranteed if one has a "dangerous enemy," and thus must be created on a perpetual basis in order for one to stay in business. And yes, bigger profits are realized if such a "dangerous enemy" is one who questions the worth of your fiat currency or who questions the existence of a certain country that supposedly exists in the Middle East between two important rivers (as defined by eastern European bearded men who never grew up or resided in the Middle East until after WWII. These are also the same eastern European men of which none had ancestors from this Middle East region). And yes, this is supposedly that certain country that was given to a certain religious following by the white man with the white beard wearing the white robe and who sits on a white cloud way up in the sky. He also probably eats white bread and white sugar as well. 

The justification for these weapons is also connected with career politicians claiming to protect American citizens from such enemies. These career politicians call themselves "patriots," but because the majority of these "servants of the people" have millionaire status, it is fair to label these "servants of the people" in a more proper way.

PARASITES

Another great benefit of being a career politician who loves what nuclear weapons do are the perks presented to these career politicians involved in this military industrial disease madness. These perks are just as addictive and pleasant as the net profit of their sponsors. These perks also help to keep this disease going. Many in D.C. can tell you about the Peruvian marching band dust (a.k.a. coca cola) and Tel Aviv-based ecstasy dust that goes so well with the company of those D.C. based military industrial simplex lobbyists (of which many have mouth-dropping hour-glass figures that are reminiscent of women seen in Playboy and Penthouse magazines from the 20th century).

President Eisenhower warned us about this disease known as the military industrial simplex, and he called them out by the now famous term "military industrial complex" (and sorry, but I like my nomenclature "simplex" better). Here's Eisenhower's famous speech calling out this group for what they are; the 1960's mainstream media would label Eisenhower as a "communist dupe" after this speech.To hear the highlights of this speech, click  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY

THE FIRST NUCLEAR EXPLOSION: THE MANHATTAN PROJECT

8111075079?profile=original

I really like the definition of "nuclear radiation" defined under the midpoint Uranus / Admetos. Uranus represents chaos and shocking or unusual activities, and Admetos represents rocks or rock material in many Uranian astrology definitions. And because nuclear fission represents a nuclear chain reaction taking place in purified uranium rock, this midpoint definition works well for defining nuclear radiation.

I interpret the above chart as follows:

"Nuclear radiation was released under the pretense of a wrong idea or a wrong belief system. The purpose of this spread of nuclear radiation was to murder others via poison in the environment." 

HIROSHIMA

8111075662?profile=original

Uranus / Admetos works well with the Hiroshima blast as well. In addition to Mars / Hades ("murder") working well with Admetos / Aries ("death on the planet"), we have a "cold-hearted apathetic-minded closed clique" (Admetos / Midheaven combined with Saturn / Cupido) involved with the spread of "nuclear radiation" (Uranus / Admetos).

NAGASAKI

8111076080?profile=original

Uranus / Admetos also works well with Nagasaki. The addition of Venus / Aries ("world peace and harmony") is added as a result of Uranus / Admetos ("nuclear radiation") as a result of "conflict" (Uranus / Saturn).

It is fair to point out that Japan did want to surrender prior to the nuclear weapon explosions over Hiroshima and Nagasaki. It is my opinion that this madness I label as the military industrial simplex (or "complex") discovered a great business prospect with these new weapons of mass destruction, and they needed test subjects to demonstrate how easy it is to wipe out a population not compatible with one's business model or government goals.

It is obvious that "informed consent" may be something deemed as a threat to national security. Jack Ruby sure didn't give informed consent to those people giving him forced injections of cancer in that Dallas jail cell.

Fukushima

8111075687?profile=original

The formula above is self-explanatory for Uranus / Admetos. I particularly like Saturn / Poseidon and the definition "turning out the lights" since Fukushima serviced a lot of commercial power used for lighting purposes.

NORTH KOREA (basic horoscope) 

8111076263?profile=original

The Saturn Conjunction Star of Regulus placement (in the 9th House, at 28-29 degrees Leo) is no doubt the most important horoscope point to look at in North Korea's chart due to recent events. This is because the recent solar eclipse ("social or public chaos or confusion") and the Mercury Conjunction Mars transit ("debates; arguments; military or police discussions") took place right smack on top of this Saturn Conjunction Regulus placement (between 28-29 degrees Leo) on North Korea's natal horoscope.

Regulus is related to "riches, royalty, and success." Saturn is related to "restrictions, reality, and government." The Saturn definition of government works well with the conjunction with Regulus since all of North Korea's wealth goes to the government and to "special" people who work for the government.

But because the recent solar eclipse and Mercury Conjunction Mars transit over Regulus both represent conflict, debate, and chaos, it is thus proper that North Korea would have a huge government expenditure (Saturn Conjunction Regulus) to represent these recent chaotic qualities described in the form of chaotic but expensive government expenditure: a nuclear weapon.

NORTH KOREA'S URANUS / ADMETOS PLACEMENT

8111076288?profile=original

There are no major points within +/- 3 minutes of this placement.

HOWEVER, look at the chart below. We have major midpoints at +4 minutes away from Uranus / Admetos. I try to limit my orbs for midpoints at +/- 3 minutes, but if you want to include these midpoints as to be in equality with the Uranus / Admetos midpoint, go for it. I have to stick with the system I teach, and thus I have to reject this very close series of midpoints seen below:

8111075860?profile=original

If one wants to combine these +4 minute midpoints with North Korea's Uranus / Admetos, be my guest. This series of midpoints above defines a planetary picture (with Uranus / Admetos) to read as the following:

"Nuclear radiation is the wrong belief used as a threat to murder others in order to get harmonious relations with others."

MY TAKE: URANUS / ADMETOS = ZEUS / NEPTUNE (concealed weapons)

8111076862?profile=original

The angle of 22.5 degrees (which is half of 45 degrees) is allowed in Uranian astrology if everything else fails (in my opinion). The midpoint of Zeus / Neptune ("concealed weapons") is within 3 minutes and works out well since this defines "concealed weapons that spread nuclear radiation."

The midpoint of these two (88 degrees 56 minutes) is of big concern at this time, since the current Uranus / Admetos midpoint is transiting in the sky at this time between 90 and 89 degrees, and is approaching this midpoint at 88 degrees 56 minutes. It will land on this point on October 3, 2017.

I hope and pray that nothing happens, and all parties involved in this conflict reach a resolution beneficial to all of humanity and also to the planet.

8111077088?profile=original

Pray for peace.

Thanks for reading.

Love to all,

Malcolm

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• HEY MICHAEL: since you live in an area that has one of the highest murder rates in the U.S.A. (THANKS TO CHICAGO MAYOR RAHM EMMANUEL), what have you done to address the problems with this VERY HIGH murder rate in the vicinity of where you live??

UNLIKE YOU, I AM ADDRESSING WHAT THE REAL PROBLEM IS WITH THIS NUCLEAR WAR POSSIBILITY, WHICH IS THE CAREER POLITICIANS IN D.C. (and sorry, Trump just got publicly elected for something for the first time in his life, so we can't call him a career politician (YET)).

THIS IS OPPOSED TO WHAT THE PROBLEM IS ACCORDING TO CNN OR MSNBC (and yourself), WHICH IS THE ELECTION OF TRUMP. 

The problem is the D.C. swamp, not the president. THEY ARE THE ONES WHO STARTED ALL OF THESE WARS AND KILLINGS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, NOT TRUMP.

• HEY MICHAEL: STILL UPSET WITH MY ASTROLOGY PREDICTION OF TRUMP WINNING? Last analysis indicates I am over 71% accurate for my 2017 astrology predictions. I can't wait to the end of the year to rub it in your face.

SHOW ME NON-CNN BASED PROOF OF TRUMP SUPPORTING THE KKK OR A NON-PHOTO-SHOPPED PHOTO OF TRUMP WAVING A CONFEDERATE FLAG AND I'LL KISS YOUR REAR END.

You really watch CNN too much, and you probably need B12 due to your diet.

Does this mean that Paul Revere and Alex Jones were also involved with fear mongering?

I AM SMELLING BULLSH!T AGAIN. If I'm a fear monger, then Bernie Sanders is a supporter of the gold standard..

8111211268?profile=original

• LOL

8115683501?profile=original

• Trump have no strings attached to him. Most of his supporters on this site promised me that he didn't. If they were wrong about that, shouldn't we expect them to TELL us (IF they're Still on Our Side)?

• thanks for the heads up malcolm.  nukes have no place in an enlightened world and we all have much work to do to create that world.

• Nukes have NO EXISTENCE AT ALL in the world Malcolm and his Friends have proposed. All the nukes have supposedly been deactivated by the aliens.

If ANY nukes go off at all on earth over any populated areas, it'll effectively mean the TOTAL DEATH of the ENTIRE New Age Community, The Truth Will Be Unraveled, and ACC will become a thing of the Past, just like "Heavens Gate" did... Total Defeat is Coming, and The Charlatans are Now trying to Save Face.

Don't be Fooled!

• Thanks for your work Malcom-fat boy (the first or second a bomb dropped on Japan) says he's got hydrogen bombs, probably from China, so its a clear message of conquest toward s korea with minimal fall out.  

Just a theory; about three months ago a policy wonk involved with the white house went on the John Bachelor show on wabc radio and said (he has many bona fide guests like Sebastian Gorka and profs et.) plans were, probaly by a faction of the globalists, to put a new silk road above china in russia and through n korea! At this time fat boy was only testing-soon after this announcement he stepped up the tests and started firing missles toward Japan

• Fat Boy got the info and materials from President Clinton. China has nothing to do with it. 

Bill Clinton Paved the Way for a Nuclear North Korea

Democratic president's 1994 dealmaking with Pyongyang started a process that led to ICBM capabilities

March 13, 2017

by Jim Stinson | Updated 13 Mar 2017 at 12:43 PM

Former U.S. intelligence officials are sounding alarm bells as North Korea inches closer to having a nuclear missile capable of reaching Hawaii or the West Coast of the United States.

Bruce Klingner, a former CIA deputy division chief for Korea, told Fox News the rogue regime in Pyongyang is closer than people realize to adding operational ICBM missiles to its arsenal — large-range weapons capable of carrying a nuclear payload that could cross the ocean and strike America.

“The North Korean deal of 1994 is the prototype for why open societies should not negotiate arms control agreements with rogue regimes.”

“We can expect an [intercontinental ballistic missile] test this year with full capability within the next few years,” Klingner said.

North Korea recently fired ballistic missiles into the Sea of Japan in violation of the United Nations Security Council.

An ICBM from a rookie nuclear-league nation in the Pacific Rim could at least hit Hawaii or Los Angeles. Pyongyang is apparently reacting to its feeling of being surrounded by mortal foes: South Korea, Japan, and the United States.

At least one foreign-policy expert said he traces North Korea’s current saber-rattling to a nuclear deal made two decades ago by President Bill Clinton.

On Oct. 18, 1994, Clinton approved a plan to arrange more than $4 billion in energy aid to North Korea over the course of a decade, in return for a commitment from the country’s Communist leadership to freeze and gradually dismantle its nuclear weapons development program, according to The New York Times.

The “complex” deal was to de-escalate the situation on the Korean peninsula, where the two Korean nations never negotiated a peace treaty after the Korean War ended in armistice in 1953.

“This agreement is good for the United States, good for our allies, and good for the safety of the entire world,” said Clinton in 1994. “It’s a crucial step toward drawing North Korea into the global community.”

The drawing-in never happened. North Korea has become more isolated and dangerous. And after years of furtive activity in North Korea, attempts to placate the Communist state seem to have only encouraged its dangerous leaders.

“The North Korean deal of 1994 is the prototype for why open societies should not negotiate arms control agreements with rogue regimes,” said Robert Kaufman, professor of public policy at Pepperdine University. “The North Koreans duped Jimmy Carter — an emissary of Clinton — and the Clinton administration to subsidize the North Korean nuclear program in exchange for the counterfeit promise that North Korea would limit itself to civilian nuclear power.”

Kaufman said the agreement tranquilized the West while the North Koreans proceeded to cross the nuclear threshold, which they announced in 2002 after pocketing billions from the West.

But nuclear weapons are far less a threat without the capability to deliver them to another continent. That the North Koreans could have an ICBM means they could soon threaten most nations on the planet. It would force a higher level of negotiation from nations reluctant to negotiate with the tyrannical regime.

And it could mean a greater degree of “blackmail.” North Korea is a cash-poor nation that often takes money from its enemies. An ICBM could allow the nation to begin arranging all kinds of new agreements meant to extort South Korea, Japan, the United States, and others for cash.

But it could just be talk. On Jan. 2, President Donald Trump said North Korea's threats were aimed at improving its power and negotiating position.

"North Korea just stated that it is in the final stages of developing a nuclear weapon capable of reaching parts of the U.S.," Trump tweeted. "It won't happen!"

But over time, it's likely the North Koreans will test and test until they can gather the technology to build an ICBM with a nuclear weapon.

Kaufman says the 1994 deal shows the folly of nuclear talks with rogue states. The 1994 deal appears to be the same mistake former President Obama made with Iran before his tenure expired.

"[President] Obama's feckless nuclear deal [with Iran] is the sequel," said Kaufman. "We have lifted sanctions on Iran, infusing that tottering economy with much-needed cash, in exchange for an agreement that enables Iran to cross the nuclear threshold — even in the unlikely event the Iranians abide by it. Worse, we can [not] verify Iranian compliance reliably. Nor can we enforce the agreement even if we detect unambiguous violation because enforcement depends on the U.N. Security Council."

Kaufman said the United States should have never bet on North Korea and Iran disarming.

"Arms control works best when needed least — when both sides wish to disarm," said Kaufman. "Arms control with rogue regimes is, on the contrary, a triumph of hope over experience."

• I made a mistake-I was thinking about the neutron bomb -China has them stockpiled

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Austin -Macauley publishers, London, published my first book! Under my pen name-which is my middle name. I incorporated all the 'out there' stuff we at ACC have been talking about for years and years. I've been at the fringe since the late 80's…"
20 minutes ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Drexk and Movella-I'd like to know about this 'Strangely, just a few hours before the collision, Baltimore Fire Department Chief James Wallace said that local authorities had detected the presence of vehicles in the water using sonar technology.'…"
33 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
“Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama03/28/2024 // S.D. Wells // 520 Views Tags: apocalypse, big government, chaos, China, Collapse, communism, communist China,…
42 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Thanks for that Movella! After first contact, I am going to spend some time with my Sirian galactic mentor, a woman from the atar clan (not sure if I have her correct name) and may explore my akasha and adopt a Sirian name which is more aligned…"
1 hour ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Good question Randy, which Drekx provided an excellent response too.
For further context, my soul name ‘Movella’ was discovered in the Akashic records and confirmed to us by our plejaren contact Quetzel..
In Atlantian times my name was ‘M’ovella’…"
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Mary, Mother of All ~ This is a non-denominational Healing Meditation to connect with your Sacred Dream and the Unconditional Love & Grace of the Divine through the consciousness and Spirit of Mother Mary. Mother Mary is here for everyone,…
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 https://content.app-us1.com/cdn-cgi/image/onerror=redirect,width=65... alt="" width="446" data-bit="iit" />Mother Mary's Blessings Flowing To You I am…
2 hours ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"It is also interesting what you said about pigs. In certain Ascended Master teachings organizations, the chelas I have met won't eat pork. They explained that pigs contained human DNA from the time of Atlantis. So it is interesting to have that…"
2 hours ago
More…