THIS IS TOTAL BULLSH1T PEOPLE.

Below is "the bomber" they caught. He works for the Seminole Nation Gambling Organization of Florida, which is a HUGE financial donor to the Democratic Party of Florida.

A mugshot of suspected package bomber Cesar Sayoc Jr. 

And here are close-up photos of his van that he drives to work in, and his employer is a HUGE Democratic Party donor. And he also drives this van around in south Florida, a Democratic Party stronghold. AND THERE IS NOT A MARK ON IT, NOT A SCRATCH ON IT, AND NO SIGN OF VANDALISM WHATSOEVER..oh, I forgot....it's illegal in Florida to have a car or van covered with stickers to include the windows for reasons of visibility safety...

van-parked-4235.jpg

closeup-stickers2345.jpg

1540568579996.jpg

van-trump-stickers34.jpg

back-of-van3462.jpg

van-florida24563.jpg

stickers-back235.jpg

THIS STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN. THIS A FALSE FLAG LIKE NO OTHER. Get me the Lysol, QUICK!!

8111211452?profile=originalAlso keep in mind that NONE of these bombs that this "bomber" mailed had detonation devices, one of these bombs had unmarked postage stamps on the envelope, and one of these bombs had ISIS stickers on them!

8111211268?profile=originalWHY IS ANYONE BUYING THIS BULLSH1T ?????

Look at the unmarked postage stamps on this "bomb" sent to CNN...

IMAGES of the mail bomb sent to CNN, Twitter points to ISIS flag on it

packageimage002_custom-eba6d63fb895de7d06f1ac4bc48dafa483079928-s800-c85.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• there will be no 'dictatorship of prolateriat,' taking over 'whitey,' in colonised lands.
    your lefty ilk enjoy free stuff, too much, provided by developed societies in the anglosphere. the time for parasites is ending. you hate whites, evidently...foolish arrogance and ignorance....your cause is fading, fast.....

• we deserve to be CENSORED-no debate because WE ARE WRONG!

• 'NOTSEEism'. Dumbing down has consequences. Stupidity and its great defender arrogance always breeds NOTSEE's and NOTSEE's always claim victimhood as justification for hate replacing tolerance.

Not to get biblical symbolical about these days but numerologically FOX is 666 and they be doing the work of their truly inspired anti-Christ meme (* No tolerance-empathy-compassion-strength seen as masculine cruelty). Trump, a son of Belial, the great dissembler, is a manifestation of the 16th Key in the Arcana, an archetype of Mars-false erections of Patriarchy and a destroyer of old forms and agreements. His kind is not planning to go anywhere but to stay in power at any cost. This very dark soul(s) will most certainly along with the 666 Network  be continuing to feed the flesh of the weak into a political machine that seeks to destroy anything of soul value. This is about power and corruption and NOTSEE's are the fools necessary for anti-Christ to become law and protect the "religious" so their god's bigotry and arrogance covers the acts of truly evil men who believe in nothing. Ah mass propaganda...
    ( ( ( ApotheosisNow ) ) )
  • HEY MIKEY  >>>>  I've been a nurse for 13 years, and with no reprimands as you are seem to be so sure of......I actually have a stack of commendations from patients of ALL races, including an illegal alien from Mexico who I helped and assisted with per diagnosis of full blown medical-resistant tuberculosis (AND WHO I ALSO ADDED YEARS OF LIFE TO HIS LIFE WITH TREATMENTS AND COACHING).......just remember what Brother Malcolm said.........

8116134692?profile=original 

• ~A nurse for 13 years with a stack of commendations?... Good for you, Malcontent! Can't wait until you pass out the memo with a copy of this post & all the comments to your fellow nurses & superiors... You must be excited to finally give them a sense of who you really are?...  you're a man of integrity, nothing to hide, right??? Wrong!... we already know your answer... that's your worst nightmare. Not only would they flush your commendations down the toilet... but you know full well there's a good chance they'd hit you with a 5150! Too funny...

• HEY STICK: you should've been a lawyer. You follow the new guidelines from Harvard...

8116299670?profile=original

• ~'Brother Malcolm'?... What??? Come on, Malcontent, are you fu#king serious? You're actually suggesting you believe that Malcolm X would be supportive of your FOX/Annunaki Inc. brainwashed views... not to mention this absurd post? So, let me get this straight, you & the rest of the Trumplethinskin brigade have made a sport of trying to tag Obama with the 'he's an evil Muslim' line... & you also resonate with Malcolm X's beliefs? For fu#ks sake!... & Pet thinks X is an 'uncle Tom'? WTF??? Wow!!!... welcome to Bizzaro World 2.0, Ashtar Massive... an inter-dimensional, FOX fueled nightmare, populated by sheeple with their heads so far up their arses they they can't tell if it's day or night ;-)

8116244870?profile=original

You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality... “I believe that there will be ultimately be a clash between the oppressed and those who do the oppressing. I believe that there will be a clash between those who want freedom, justice and equality for everyone and those who want to continue the system of exploitation. I believe that there will be that kind of clash, but I don't think it will be based on the color of the skin.” ~Malcolm X

• HEY STICK: >>>> Malcolm X made his statement about the Democratic Party TWO DAYS before he was killed.....look it up.....

8116299856?profile=original

• HEY STICK: here's the KKK marching for the Democratic Party in Washington D.C. on Sept. 13, 1926 (with the full support of U.S. President Woodrow Wilson, a Democratic Party member). Brother Malcolm knew EXACTLY what he was talking about regarding the Democratic Party as a political machine who used race back then to get votes, and they are still playing this race card today. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR RACE IF YOU SUPPORT THIS RACIST ORGANIZATION.......

http%3A%2F%2Fa.amz.mshcdn.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F12%2Fkkkparade-5.jpg

• ~As you already know, Malcontent... I'm not affiliated with ANY party or ideology specifically designed to keep sheeple, like yourself, bound to duality & the mental constraints of ''Left vs. Right'. You're stuck in the shallow end of the pool... still playing in the sandbox with your fellow brainwashed/frightened Illuminati pawns. Snap out of it!!!... it's never too late. Have you passed out the memo of this post at your job yet? That might be a good path for you to reclaim your 'authentic' self... right? ;-) Aren't you tired of playing the role of hypocrite? No need to answer... your lack of response on the matter speaks for itself. For the purpose of your laughable Malcolm X argument... I'll call myself a proud member of the 'Human Race'... though that also limits are Divine Expression as Infinite Possibly... Spiritual Beings having a Human experience. As for your absurd declaring that people with more melanin than you who are affiliated with the Democratic party are traitors to their race?... Wow! You're beyond lost, brother...  & your comfort with these kind of fear based statements only reinforce your deep psychic wounds... one's that undoubtably were seeded in your childhood. Time to grow up!!! ~InLight555

8116362665?profile=original

OneLoveRevolution

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
2 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
3 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
3 hours ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
3 hours ago
More…