Replies

• TO SAVE MANKIND IT NEEDS A HUMAN YES A PERSON TO UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT ALL HIS EMOTIONS AND FEERS   JUST AS LONG IT NEEDS  UNTIL THERE ONLY LOVE LEFT. ON THAT MOMENT WIL IT CREATE A CHAIN ​​REACTION  IN MANKIND, AND THERE WIL ONLY BE LOVE LEFT . ..

THOUGHT AND PURPES OF MY LIFE

•  

:-D

Love WILL find a way, if you want it toooo..... :)

• Awesome.  I have to share this one with my friends on Facebook.  So wonderful.  Thanks for sharing this.
  • Hi James, how are you my friend? I haven't seen you here for a while, probably because I haven't been here that often lately lol But I hope everything is swell for you, brother. Keep on shining that light of yours. With love and respect, your friend, John Jancar.
    • This is beauiful Kelly-Ann. 

• what is the question?
  • Love u James :)
  • .....so, for crying out loud ,.............Love our enemies, Love thy neighbors and mostly Love Your SELF 'couse that's were all the answers are.........................self Love will conquer self pity which will lead to Loving All those Around.............

Love is stronger than death~Essene Gospel of Peace

......and yes, it is like a flower blooming and blooming and giving beauty................~!~8113715258?profile=original.......in the words of many masters of past and present ; I Am LOVE........................

• Won derful message here, thanks James.  Love is what we should be projecting into the future.  All else is not important, but love is the definite key to a better tomorrow.....may all the distractions from love for one another disappear....that is my hope and my mission.  Love to you dear James and to all travellers on the path to new tomorrow and a new life of peace and love unfettered by mind games of a dark kind.
  • Love & love, I don't exist without it, so I honestly, however, & most certainly don't see any idea, whatsoever that I can 'still' hide that much, too much, from you, from myself, because of the fact that God & that money ideal can still exist as no true <-> happiness, my only & good news is therefore, still a symbol & a repetition of my fact that I right now do well to 'testify' to  being happy etc., so I can find out & so on, your future like mine hangs by a 'sought' thread that nobdoy after all gives me any idea, whatsoever that I can rely on to exist as any 'relevant' conflict, mine, greetings, 'J.A.,' other solutions: As already mentioned by me, The Buddhism, honesty, not that I don't trust you, on my other hand, who trusts myself about what, on motivation, please?, Transylvania, any stuff like that, I hereby refer to anything, we don't know, don't imagine that I can get away with contradicting on such an issue!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"What a great test of your intuition skills, it’s a A+ for that one friend.. Hehe ☺️✨"
3 seconds ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Yes indeed, AE....The whole event was planned and carried out, by deep state assets..."
2 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Wow, Movella and Drekx. It is truly wonderful to receive a message from Lord Surea. Yes, I did receive that impression very strongly. And I was guided to let you know. I am glad to hear it was confirmation for you.

You will be a wonderful healer,…"
3 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"😊Yes, well done AlternateEarth......and congratulations on your published book.....Good to hear that they are London publishers, among a variety of international centres..Seem to be very prestigious..Hope the sales of the book skyrocket for you...…"
37 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"And of course, Movella received a planar stepped-down energy message, from the Galactic Logos, via one of the six Seraphim (Kumaras/Buddhas,) named Kiwea, in turn passed on to Lord Aescapulus (Sirian 9th degree initiate) and his council of Nine,…"
56 minutes ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"(Also posted on Randy’s wall).. Randy intuited that I had been in contact with Lord Surea, which was in-fact true..

I have actually been in contact with Lord Surea for the first time recently.. Not directly, but I had a messaged relayed to him and…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
1 hour ago
More…