LOSING MY RELIGION

I have always been sort of a "New Ager".  Always been interested in UFOs, out-of-body experiences, etc.  My mother was a Jehovah's Witness FANATIC.  (Think of the movie Carrie and her religious fanatic mother and you have a good example, and I am not exaggerating on that point) so, needless to say, I was turned off by Christianity, though I did do some church-hopping and decided that as far as Christian religions go,  the Unitarian church was best because they are very open and accept all people and beliefs; but nonetheless, I'm still "New Agey". 

When I first came on this site in approximately 2010, I BELIEVED EVERY SINGLE PREDICTION.  Needless to say, none of these predictions came true (in my opinion).  You hear a lot of "the energies are rising...the portols are opening,.." sounds like a SLOW orgasm to me. So I came to the conclusion that I would only pay attention to 12/21/13.  And, as far as I'm concerned, NOTHING HAPPENED, except for the continuing "portals are opening...energies are rising.." or so they SAID.  Also, they also talked about all these "ascention symptions".  I may have had some of these "ascention symptons", or I may have been just sick or out of sorts too.  (More B.S.?)  I am also waiting for these "disbursements" of money.  Needless to say, I need them (as I'm sure many others do too).  Nothing happening on that, as far as I can tell, just a lot of PROMISES and dates that never materialized.  . 

I believe that everyone needs to believe in SOMETHING, I believe that it is a human NEED.  Now, I don't know what I believe.  (Maybe I should go back to Jesus?) I would really appreciate your comments/opinions on the New Age movement, this site, your beliefs, etc.    Thank you. 

I

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Tally:  Thanks for you input. 

• Gladly... All the Best to "you and yours"...
            • ... and also to the "All in Alls"...   : )

• You are most welcome.

8114695898?profile=original

• Thanks happy person.

• You kind of make me want to take electronic action against the cabal-infiltrators on this site. ;)

I'm glad you no longer believe their bullshit though. From now on we can start to focus on more REAL things, like purging the body of all bullshit and make room for some of what "ascension" is really about. :)

It can only be better from this day on. Remember that. :)

• I ALSO FEEL I AM LOSING MY RELEGION BUT I ALWAYS HOPE THAT ALL THAT IS FOR A GOOD REASON TO WAKE UP AND SEE WERE ARE WE GOING AND WHO WE SHOULD TRUST

SINCERLY I AM CONFUSED WITH ALL THOSE PROMISES THAT  WILL HAPPEN ,BUT ON THE OTHER SIDE I SAY

NO PROGRESS BECAUSE PEOPLE DONT WANT TO CHANGE THEY WANT TO REMAIN IN THEIR CONFORT ZONE SO IF EVERYBODY IS FOR HIMSELF AND HIS FAMILY HOW WILL WE HAVE ANY ADVANCEMENT  AND ALL THESE DIFFERENT RELIGIONS HOW WILL WE AGREE IF WE DONT AGREE WITH OUR SELVES,OUR WRIGHT HAND DOES NOT AGREE WITH OUR LEFT SO,WHAT IS THE SOLUTION FOR SOME PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BELIEVE BUT ARE NOT HELPED BUT THE GREATER POPULATION.

THANK YOU

BLESS YOU ALL

A.THEMELI

• Well, in addition to scaitica, there is something wrong with my knee - VERY PAINFUL!  It is swollen - it's either bursitus, a torn cartiledge or Bakers cyst.  Will Black Cohash fix that?

• Feather Winger:  How is depression the fast track to spirituality?

• thanks for sharing.

i too wonder how b.s. can sound like FACTS, even if i am being ; not being taken serious or just not paid any attention to.

BRAINWASHING has become a science, of how to lie, and doubletalk all meanings SO AS TO BLOW OUR MINDS WITH CONCEPTS THAT SOUND RIGHT, BUT OUR E.S.P. TELLS US SOMETHING IS WRONG.

E.S.P. IS REAL FACT,PROVEN MANY MANY TIMES, that the controllers of the human race STOPPED CALLING IT WITCHCRAFT, AND BURN US TO THE STAKE, ETC. IN FRONT OF THE BRAINWASHED CROWD, TO HAVE ANOTHER REASON TO HIDE OUR ABLILTY TO HAVE CONTACT TO THIS ENERGY.

I TOO AT TIMEs, curse the """"creation"" for it's design of THE massive energy that hate, fear, lust, dead, does release, even can see this energy now as fact by scientist using our new tools, of how energy is NEVER LOSSED only transform into other atomic electro magetic energy (the aura of ALL LIVING THINGS). WE EAT, THEN WE SH*T, then that turns into many gasses that find their way into the proper level in the sky, the solids change into different carbons and minerals, etc.

this ACTION is WHAT every living thing does this cycle, there are many more cycles of this """creation""" doing what it does to be immortal.

HOW CAN YOU EXPLAIN E.S.P. , I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR THE B.S. LIES SCIENTIST HAVE TRIED TO BRAINWASH US that it was a lucky guess, or whatever woo woo b.s. lies. for the truth is now easier to prove than it was just 100 years ago, go fidgure, if you notice goverments are keeping thier mouth shut on this sudject, while they try to be in denied, for the evil of their choice of actions is still really bugging them in thier ears and soul.

there are what, 300 different written bibles, and so called holy books, when the truth is: only 2% of mankind could read much less write, only less than what 150 years AGO, so the elite wrote these books as laws to whip and beat the moral of the rest of 85% of mankind emotionally with, and also to inflict awe in us all with CONCEPTS OF WOO WOO THAT CANNOT BE PROVEN AS A FACT.  THE KING JAMES VERSION IS ANOTHER CASE IN POINT. THE ELITE DEMAND FALTH AND HOPE IN THE BLIND, BECAUSE THEY SAY SO, OR THERE WILL BE BEATING AND WHIPPINGS ETC. UNTIL THE MORAL PICKS UP (TO THE ELITE'S LIKING)..

p.s. beware of the elongated human skulls nickname the coneheads in the vatican, rome.  yes i know i am taking the word of Mrs. Karen Hudes as a fact. 

blessings to all of us for we are all one

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1512

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity updated their profile
1 hour ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
1 hour ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
4 hours ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
6 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
7 hours ago
More…