I personally aren't looking forward to this event as i know its has the secret hidden agenda of bringing in the New World Order. And what better place would it be for the Galactic Federation Of Light to show up to help bring it in... i hope i am wrong! really wrong! but time will tell. 

hope no terrorist try to attack the games and the GFOL will end up saving us from them too... you know because they are the good guys and all.  

does anyone else have any idea's of what this event will bring. 

(posts 12/04/12)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well now everyone needs to make there living some way. I have heard of ppl who are in sports donating there money to some Charity Groups out there, and also have donated money to causes like Peta Line, which is a group that saves animals, which Ravinder should probably check into, because he is so concerned with how Animals are being killed off of Planet Earth 

Seriously, if you read and do a little research, you can find there are good ppl out there who are in Sports, and donate there money to certain causes, wouldn't that be considered money not going to waste, and a selfless act upon ppl who are in Sports?

I know there are some ppl who have played games in the Olympics that have donated there time and money to certain causes and events that would be considered giving to the Poor. 

So they are making there living on something that they are talented in, and giving money to Charity Events that they feel is going for a good cause, and there are some on here who are donating money to Ben, because they feel that this site here is a good cause 

I'm just saying here, I'm not saying nothing is wrong here, but lets be fair about at it least, and not be so harsh with the judging, just because there are ppl who have been set out to make there money there talents 

Bless the Nite

April 

• I think the whole olympic games is to align upto energies, the city is the spiritual Earth Star Chakra of the planet, apparantly from what ive read about it... ooo aye, high energies!

From another reading the so called "illumanati" are trying to direct the good energies towards themselves during that time.

I wont be watching the olympic games though,

i do love sports; but since the last year or so i realise sports/games is  a distraction from self, and i rather just focus on myself and aligning up my energies to source.

The Galactics dont participate in competitive games such as this one;  i dont think this would be their cup of tea ;)

• Yeah, that would be best for you to take some time and really think about what direction you would like to get into, but Sports isn't the cause of all Evil in this world either, so if you would ever want to get back into playing Sports again, I don't think that the positive ET Beings would be so harsh on your choices in life 

Again this is just the GFL that think that Sports is a waste of time, and not all Star Nations out there feel it to be a waste of time at all, the GFL are in contact with the Sirians from Sirius B, so there for they don't feel things like this is really good for the Soul purpose of finding self again

However I have found after doing something like a long walking day, like shopping even, I feel really good afterwards, and it gets my blood moving more, and I feel more alive in energy as well. 

Don't give up hope yet with the Sports, I feel that this is really is something that you were passionate about, but good luck for your new journey on things also 

Like I said only the GFL feel this way about Sports, so don't worry or beat yourself up to bad, if you would ever want to play again

Bless the Nite

April 

• Good and Bad do not exist. They are but the same thing from two different perceptions. An illusion itself.
    • of course good and bad exist. but they only exist once a being has acted upon the meaning of the word. its down to a person choice weather they decide to do good deeds or bad deeds etc. if all this was a illusion all life would not exist... personally i feel we exist, other wise this is one screwed up illusion.   

• Reply to title and summary-I'm pretty sure there won't be any 'terrorist attack' not since GFL had already stopped secret nuclear missile launches, otherwise there would a War.
    I'm not sure if the dying-'secret agenda' is trying anything although I sense a form of an illusion. After all, It brings different cultures from other parts of the world and to celebrate this together...
    • can i ask you question? 

do you have REAL prof that the GFL stopped north's Korea missile launches? do we even have proof that the launch was nuclear? you also do realize all the different wars going on around in the world? at the moment.

• Youre on to the right Hannah, no GFL is gonna come and save us, thats wishful thinking, yes there are beings but not all are good!  The good guys wouldnt DREAM  of interfering just like that. There are strict rules. ONLY in case of mass destruction or similar its allowed. And yes there is no GFL. There are good beings Hosts of The Source but its another story.

WE created this mess and ALLOWED this mess to continue on earth. Its up to us to unite and bring order. Nobody is gonna do it FOR us.

I believe strongly the OL is illuminati tools. Its just evil. 

WE decide if they are gonna be ALLOWED to pull their plans down on us, or if were gonna unite and act.

Dont underestimate the power of the many. Its the best tool we ever have. Dont go apathy.

Tv by the way is a tool for beeming us crazy with their frequencies to be even more apathic.

This site come in on some truths. www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com

Phoenix Journals, Contact Newspaper
    The OFFICIAL source of the Phoenix Journals and Contact Newspaper, documenting God's Plan, the Phoenix Project. Scribed for Sananda and Gyeorgos Cere…
  • 8113501274?profile=original

• i can not speak for Krishna but i personally was pointing out a quote you made after Krishna brought it up about.. if its true WHAT YOU SAY: then they have many questions to answer with the Quote being: The Galactic Federation of Light will never allow harm to come to any lifeform.

I do know your not the voice of the galactic Federation, but when you speak on their behalf be prepared to have statements made from the choice of wording you use. 

You class me as short-sighted, maybe you should stop beings so Tunnel-Vision. there's more that one out-come possible here. and until its happened we won't know it. you also talk about us pointing the figure of blame while being a total hypocrite yourself in the post of you pointing all the blame on Greys and Reptoids.

Why do i need need to say sorry, please tell me what i have done wrong here? No its not selfish to worry about something that i will not gain anything from. :/ so i really do not understand the point you are trying to make there. 

The GFL maybe haven't turned gaia into the place it is today. Do all in honest do you really know who you are dealing with? do you know they are working against the dark here, because now i look at this situation with open eyes and mind. and not going off the personal stuff i have encounter dealing with them. but the things they say in these channelled messages, where i see them striping people of their humaneness making them weak. promising them something for following/doing as what they say (which every religion has done in the past) and sorry but anyone who tells someone NOT TO DOUBT THEM has one hell of a evil hidden agenda! doubting does NOT keep one in the dark doubting keeps one searching for real answers real truth!

and actually i do feel shame for Humanities crimes against nature, it makes me really up-set and angry, there for i spend time volunteering for charities such as animal aid, and others hoping one day we'll make a big difference, but until then every little step for the better helps gets to that bigger goal. i find that better that waiting for ET's to do it for us. but if they come i'll welcome them with open arms if i know their intent is pure. and i will stand alongside them to see the job thru. but until that result is here i will carrying on questioning matters such as the gfl for the actions i've already seen of them personally and for ME its not a good impression i have of them. 

you have not hurt me or insulted me, you just make me see the true colours of real delusional followers of the GFL. and i see it so often. i am happy within, and again stop with the fear talk read my words... I'M NOT FEARFUL OKAY? i'm fine... and i'm doing my thing! i will not feel scared and ever need your help, but thanks for the consideration.  

P.s everyone i have witness on here, have preach at some point including myself. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
13 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
16 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
16 hours ago
More…