This thread is for sharing photographs of ships, with a view to identifying and attuning to various star family groups who are here assisting with the current planetary Shift and raising the collective consciousness.

As part of my 'mission' at this stage is to photo-document ships, orbs and other light phenomena associated with our higher dimensional family & friends, and share them, I'll start this thread with photos of ships I've taken so far during 2016, and will continue to update it through the year.

Anyone is welcome to add to the thread, if you've taken photos of ships that you feel ready to share publicly.

I'll identify each of the ships below, as these photos carry a precise 'energy imprint', and maybe one or more of them could spark an 'aha' moment for some of you....or which some may already know & recognize. :)

Here goes:

dsc01783.jpg?w=328&h=282

This is an Antarian ship (from Antares, alpha star of Scorpio). It's name rendered in English is the Terebinth, the people on board are human - from Sirius B and Pleiadian origins - and ship has a 'Sirian style', a long triangular shape - this one has emerald coloured panels at the rear. Here's another photo of the Terebinth hovering straight overhead.

dsc01790-2-copy.jpg?w=584&h=554

dsc01790-copy.jpg?w=584

The lady who greeted me from this ship is named Tayitha. She's light-skinned with long dark hair, and I see the Antarian humans as light to olive complexioned, with dark hair worn to waist or even hip length, they favour red as a clothing colour, and are 8-9 ft tall.

The next ship is also Antarian, photo taken March 24th 2016. As you can see, it's a very different type of ship, actually a disc with a large dome on top, but only its front rim is visible in the photo...and a small 'pod' ship beneath it.

This is a ship of feline beings, tiger and panther-like people who originally migrated from Lyra, and the captain of this ship named herself Anla'ith, and the ship's name as the Meritahu

dsc02933-copy.jpg?w=584&h=570

dsc02933-copy-copy.jpg?w=584

The next ship is Pleiadian, and it's a 'liquid light ship' of the 5D Mer-people - whose origin is Sirius C and Cetus, but they spread to the Pleiades and Eridanus. This ship is captained by a merman, Glaucus, who is remembered on Earth by that name in the Greek myths. I took the below photos of this ship from different angles on January 24th, May 18th and May 20th.

dsc02128-copy-2.jpg?w=310&h=263

dsc04442-copy-2.jpg?w=322&h=273

dsc04545-copy-copy.jpg?w=294&h=239

Here are two more Pleiadian ships, photos taken May 17th. The first one is almost spherical, of which half can be seen in the photo, with many details on the ship visible. The second is a rectangular/cylindrical ship - I've seen this type many times, usually Pleiadian humans, and with some smaller people with them (who could be mistaken for small greys, but they are actually from human origins, and have a pale lilac-coloured skin - their name is Retulians).

dsc04418-copy.jpg?w=373&h=336

dsc04442-copy.jpg?w=584

These pyramid shaped ships of shifting rainbow lights are of a Lyran type, with a Procyon 'refit', and being used by Procyons. (I've also seen a Lyran ship which looked like a golden light double pyramid/diamond...but as it came out in a photo as a faint brown smudge, I won't include it here). :))

dsc03171-7-4-16.jpg?w=584

dsc03168-7-4-16.jpg?w=244&h=225

Next is an Arcturian ship, photo taken April 21st, 2016 - ship is upper right of the blue-white orb, and is a 'classic' Arcturian bow or crescent-shaped ship. This style of ship is also much used by Alectians, a human-angelic race akin to the Arcturian human-angel hybrid people (the Alectians' homeworld is in Ursa Major, the 'Frying Pan' constellation).

dsc03624-copy.jpg?w=584&h=552

dsc03626-copy.jpg?w=584

Also from April 21st, this blue ship, of Orion human origin.

dsc03639-copy.jpg?w=584

This ship with lovely markings/colours appeared on May 20th, and is a 'liquid light ship' of amphibious beings from the star Acamar, in the constellation Eridanus.

dsc04516-copy.jpg?w=584&h=457

dsc04516-copy-3.jpg?w=337&h=275

This little twin-hulled 'run-around' is an Alpha-Centaurian ship - though I will say here that the larger Alpha Centauri ships can often be recognized by being disc-shaped craft that have a horseshoe ring of lights around them. 

dsc04631-copy-copy-3.jpg?w=584&h=396

dsc04631-copy-copy.jpg?w=224&h=195

While not strictly a 'ship', this cube of light is a sort of 'floating light-healing chamber' of Angelic Arcturian frequencies. Photo taken June 1st, 2016.

dsc04901-copy.jpg?w=584&h=373

dsc04901-copy-copy.jpg?w=185&h=180

And this is a Sirian healing lightship, also from June 1st, which came in with a leonine/feline being energy - what is referred to as 'Sirian Blue Lodge'.

dsc04921-copy.jpg?w=584&h=401

dsc04921-copy-2.jpg?w=584

Okay, I'll leave it here for the OP, and will keep adding to the thread with previous shots from 2014-15, and new ones as they come in, for your attunement.

Feel free to add you photos and/or comments/questions!

Namaste, Joanna. 

(PS: Ship photos are collected at Heart Star, on the Lightships pages, and the Shem Arua page, if you'd like to read about them in more detail.)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi All, there's a lot of 'Shift momentum' building through this year 2017, not only on Earth or in the Solar System but throughout our wider galactic region (which I've written a bit about here).

I and friends here (in the Perth hills, Western Australia), are seeing ships frequently overhead, especially at night-time, but also during daylight hours, and I'd like to share a photo taken by my friend Rob Hartland (this photo can be seen in a larger format at his and Shelley Hartland's website Wispy Clouds).

This photo was not taken over Perth, but over Hobart in Tasmania, on the other side of Australia, more than 3000kms away. The following week another friend was with me here, and saw an identical ship - we feel it was the same ship as the one in this photo...like a clear crystalline pyramid:

8115712254?profile=original

Just before another friend saw the same ship overhead from my garden, I saw a ship flash light above us, and took this photo, looking up at the base of the ship, which is clearly triangular:

8115712063?profile=original

8115712084?profile=original

This ship is of Sirian feline beings, if you wish to connect with their energies. Just go Heart to Heart <3

The Winged Lions of Eremor
    Dear All, In Canopus: Return of the Navigator, we spoke about the star Canopus and the current ascension of its planet Erra’mu from a denser-drifting…
  • Hi folks, it's been months since I've updated on this thread, but would like to link a few recent blog posts here, which contain ship, orb and light-being photos, with a bit of context. :)

The last few months have been immensely busy multi-dimensionally and in our galactic region, with many interweaving energies that are resonant with the Earth's Shift, and supportive to a higher level of consciousness on this planet. So, coming into 2017, you may like to read these posts:

Happy New Year, with love from Orion

More from Orion

Purify, Rise and Expand

Much love, everyone, wishing all of you and this beautiful Earth the best in 2017!  Joanna <3

Happy New Year, with love from Orion
    Dear All, Energies are flowing fast, and during this high light window between Christmas and New Year, we’d like to share with you some magnificent i…
  • Caught these on film yesterday afternoon...

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/dimensional-portal-uf...

• Awesome :))

• This is an ECETI Update video, with some great footage from 9 minutes onward of lightships witnessed by a whole group of people. Good to see. :))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP-hegisBfA

• This video of a lightship from Peter and Solreta, mentioned in the previous comment, was taken on June 1st from their home in Melbourne, and I'm including it here because they identify the ship as Pleiadian and name two of the people/beings on board:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwUfJq8qaJE

Their ship footage is collected on their site on this page and is well worth a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwUfJq8qaJE
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • I'd like to add some video footage of ships, by Peter Slattery and Solreta Antaria, who run ECETI Australia (on the other side of Australia, in Melbourne). They have in depth contact/communication with their related starsoul groups, and have taken heaps of footage, often together and with other witnesses/photographers at the same time. Here are a couple of recent vids from the ECETI Australia website, of ships they identify as Pleiadian:

15th of June 2016, UFO over Melbourne

UFO over Melbourne, Australia 6th of May 2016

UFO over Melbourne, 6th of May 2016

• I took some more photos on July 5th of the last ship featured in the previous comment. Here it is (coming in above a star in the Pavo constellation, I think).

8115635484?profile=original

8115636265?profile=original

And right above the star here, with another smaller ship directly left of the star:

8115635865?profile=original

8115636060?profile=original

• From Acute Observer:

"You have all these dots and specs of light and everything, and you have already identifyed the origin of the ships, the names of the captains and all sorts of useful info.

For an astute observer, this infopiece seems rather phenomenal.

Tell me, how did you get the name of Merman Glaucus for instance?"

Okay, to reply about the 'how' telepathic attunement works - at least as I am experiencing it - with star family, I'll use an example of the first ship posted in the OP, which I've defined as a ship of Antarian humans, with which I can show you the stages of contact, and of how a connection with beings I haven't previously recalled knowing (consciously) comes into alignment...which I hope will be useful for all reading this.

The first 'visual signal' I had of the Antarian star group was in the photo of orbs below:

dsc01084-copy.jpg?w=609&h=512

My attention was immediately drawn to the big red orb above the moon, as I hadn't seen anything like it before. I asked in my heart who this was, and heard the word 'Antares'.

Then I looked up the star Antares online, and found it is the alpha star of Scorpius, and is a massive red star. (I have found orbs often reflect 'origins' using colour). After that, a single huge red orb kept appearing regularly in my photos, and I was also visibly seeing red flashes of light in the nightsky.

dsc01611-copy.jpg?w=463&h=394

This continued through December 2015, and I sent love from my heart and soul, like a focused beam of love, to Antares, every time I looked at the red orb in photos or saw the tiny red flashes in the sky.

dsc02133-copy.jpg?w=521&h=486

dsc01084-copy-2.jpg?w=300&h=300

This focussing continued and culminated in a dream on the night of January 17th, in which i was met by a tall woman with very long dark hair, and wearing a bright red bodysuit - which was a 'clue' to me, as I'd never seen any star family member in that colour before. She named herself as Tayitha, and guided me to a ship, which looked as if it was made of glass or crystal, with a constant shimmer of rainbow waves of light running through the whole ship. When we went inside, the ship from inside was wholly transparent, so you could see through it in all directions, and Tayitha named it as the Terebinth (in Earth language, Tere'bi'na'hu in theirs). She introduced me to some more people on board and I walked all aoround the ship and familiarized myself with its details. I find with these kind of dreams, the details are very vivid, highly coloured, and remain graven in my memory.

The next night, January 18th, I felt to go outside and take photos, facing to the north-east, and knew the Terebinth was there (I'd had dreams like this before, where a ship would appear the next day after being met by star family in a dream). The ship came out in two photos - these were in the OP, but I'll include them here, and follow them with a more recent pic of a related ship.

dsc01783-2-copy.jpg?w=584&h=565

dsc01783.jpg?w=328&h=282

dsc01790-2-copy.jpg?w=584&h=554

dsc01790-copy.jpg?w=584

Since then, I've never seen the 'big red orb' again in any photo - because the connection has been made, so it's not needed. I have dreamed of Antarians again, and met them in Inner Heart meditations, and before and during energetic tasks (helping the Shift). I've taken one more photo of a sister ship to this one, on June 18th, 2016, which is quite clear, and you can see two emerald green 'pod ships' underneath it, toward the rear of the ship:

dsc05285-copy-2.jpg?w=600&h=482

dsc05285-copy-copy.jpg?w=584

Blessings, Joanna. 

• JOANNA: sorry to bug you again, but here's another question for you. Can you identify the origin of the craft I drew below? My guess is that it's Lyran or Vegan. It was seen outside my lady friend's trailer home in Georgetown, Texas on September 10, 2012. The time first seen was between 4:00 am - 4:05 am. I am the only witness; I was unable to awake my lady friend, my two Chihuahuas sleeping with her, or her five dogs sleeping in the living room. It was as if I was the only one allowed to be awake at that time.

8110992881?profile=original

BY PERSUASION OF AN ASTROLOGY GROUP AND SEVERAL PSYCHICS WHO I RECENTLY TALKED WITH IN NEW MEXICO, I AM NOW GOING TO TALK ABOUT MY SEPTEMBER 10, 2012 ALIEN ENCOUNTERING FOR THE FIRST TIME. I HAVE NOT WANTED TO TALK ABOUT THIS, BUT AFTER MUCH DISCUSSION WITH SOME VERY GOOD PSYCHICS IN NEW MEXICO  I'VE DECIDED I WILL AND SHOULD.

Also included is a drawing of one of three aliens that appeared in a high energy "purple neon-like"state and "passed through the walls" at around 4:15 am. The three aliens appeared to be "holograms" made up of purple light. They floated in front of the bed, and I was very scared and guzzling whiskey at the time. I was still unable to awake my lady friend.

8110993075?profile=originalA very good depiction of this alien can be seen at 2:32 of the following video. I think I drew the face too long, but it is still fairly accurate of what I saw. 

click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-9xai73_n8

I identify this as either Lyran or Vegan.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Malcolm

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
28 minutes ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
14 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
17 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
17 hours ago
More…