Light Ships Are More Evident Now!

Here is a Command Ship in the night sky. This is an example of one of the ships over my home and the one that come very low to give me updated information....

I am a part of that family of "star beings" known as the Ultra-terrestrials, which means they are of Higher Vibration and not physical per say. They are in Service to Prime Creator and work with all the Host of Light on behalf of humanity. They have been protecting and guiding me since I was very young.

What you will see below is what they look like. The light that blinks is a Light Ship, Merkabah Ship. You can see that this one is hexagon shaped, known as a hexahedron. These are Live Plasma, Consciousness. They change colors in the sky and pretend to be stars - until you see the colors and realize that these are not stars.

They are not to be feared or considered as being part of the "Fallen ETS". These do not land, as many ET Channelers say that there will be Mass Landings by the Ashtar Command. This is not so and not part of our Protocol. The ships are becoming more evident because, as I have said in another program, they are in full alert. This is why we are seeing more of them in our skies...

Many who do not know what these are and are seeing more of them in the sky are alarmed! Many of the Christian faith, especially pastors, are seeing these and calling them demonic or of the devil or the "Fallen, Negative ETs".

This is not the case!

INCOMING MAIN

I hope this helps you identify the Ultra-terrestrials in our sky. If you see one or two over your home, they are there, anchored, for your protection in the event of possible emergency. Boarding the ships is another issue - one that I do discuss in the radio program. This has to do with Vibrational Match. 

I know this has opened up a can of worms and has left more questions than answers. This is all I am at liberty to say at this moment.

You may re-listen to the radio program to get clarity about boarding a Command Ship/Light Ship below: (PLEASE, NO FEAR!)

Also:

http://youtu.be/1XDZVIqgB9I

Ari

BlogTalkRadio.com/ShatteringTheMatrix

2012Emergence.com

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Indeed, that's what I would do. Do not compromise who you are for anyone. Stay true to who you are. Those that resonate with you will find you..

• I know the Cabal and those Overlords are running scared right now. So, they pull out all the tricks. But, the Light Forces have said: Enough! It'll be over soon!

• Yes, Diana. Mission is over. Time to start packing our bags and heading home. Yeepee!!!!

• Yes, the red sparkly colours, looked like 2 stars at first sight :D

• Very interesting and very good news...I will now keep a look out for them since they are more evident now ...I am in a London Bus travelling to Wholefoods and since I just read this I am looking up the skies to see if i can spot any space ships.. Sitting at the front and upstairs on a bus gives a clear view of the sky. Later I am going to Heathrow so I will be on alert to see if any show up
    • Keep us posted Krishna...

• I see flashing lights in Spain,where I live now and previously in Poland

• Can you take pictures or video?

• Diana, I AM in joy for your joy!

Blessings,

Ari

• I saw them, he was hovering for 10 mins. in one place then the lights turned off.. And he disapeared.. Really pretty sights :))))

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1527

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 735

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"This advice on intermittent fasting, applies mainly to those who are new to the process...Unlike Agarther and Justin...who have become pretty aware of the thing and it's purpose, plus benefits...

For anyone who starts off, if you find yourself…"
14 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good site in my opinion to learn more about the Ascended Masters and their messages for anybody who is interested in learning more.https://sirius-eng.net/index.htm"
57 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into how to block the side effect of carbs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS_GSDbxCbE"
1 hour ago
"Agarther Z.....Yes you are correct and that was a typo, because the 72 hours will be up at 09.00, tomorrow, which is Wednesday....And I'll start refeeding during that day, not Friday...I plan to eat small keto meals at 09.00, 11.00 and 13.00....In…"
1 hour ago
"Justin...I like the meals Berg enjoys....We each have to use these principles and create our own diets, which will vary, depending on location and access to produce...In Europe we have a large range of European cheeses....Berg buys some of these...I…"
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   The 5 Principles Of Co-Creation By Solara An-Ra & The Pleiadian Councils Of Light  The very happiest of Equinoxes dearest Light Tribe of Gaia!I offer here a gift from the Pleiadian Councils of Light ... as usual they are delightfully playful -…
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Another good keto meal list from Dr.Berg. https://youtu.be/0duUYXn1UoI?si=4cFuMy9pq_letifo"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Another good keto meal list from Dr.Berg. https://youtu.be/0duUYXn1UoI?si=4cFuMy9pq_letifo"
4 hours ago
More…