Lessons of a Serpent Child + Some Ranting

- Most Lightworkers are liars; they are incapable of logical reasoning and abstract thought that result in outcomes that truly benefit humanity. They don't think, they don't contribute in any significance but to themselves, they create a false glorious existence all for themselves..and for $15.99 or for $24.99 you too can experience the Lightworker fallacy by forking over your hard earned money for some shitty e-book full of false promises and slanderous lies which can only eventually harm you spiritual progress, or journey through life. I've recieved nothing from Lightworkers but false information that leads nowhere except into a state of confusion and spiritual nothingness.

- Ascension for me is over, now my Enlightenment and Enrichment begins.

- The Aliens aren't coming to save humanity from humanity's mistakes, and the only flying saucers we'll witness in this lifetime are the ones we'll be spinning ourselves.. otherwise known as Chakras.

- I've never recieved any energy from a Lightworker that has been "drained" in my presence, but I have received energy like a sweet form of mana from majickal practitioners casting spells at me..and thats because my chakras spin in the opposite direction and rip energy and spells apart like a fork through a plate of jelly. Lightworkers and Lightworking Starseeds just cannot handle my energy because they just simply cannot face up to my being, and they have to somehow block themselves off from me.

You must perfect yourself to be able to handle the chakras spinning in the opposite direction, and be able to experience no negative effects from it...I believe its how the Demonic Lords gain their power.

- Good Information is like Good Food, Bad Information is like Bad Food... Good Information can speak to your Soul and become a part of you, Bad Information can make you sick and kill you.

- We all need to do better, and we all must stop running away from the ugly truth with more worthless fantasy, and pipe dreams that will ever come true. ever.

The Situation at this site and elsewhere around the Internet to me looks ugly.. and the support system doesn't look like its truly there for the Serpent Children...and I blame Lightworkers for all their lies, misinterperations, and BS about us.

Just how can a Serpent Child Starseed form a positive identity for themselves and practice techniques in Spiritual Enlightenment when there is just soo much negativity about them published everywhere...I truly feel like the bottom had fallen out to support a whole bunch of guys when they needed to progress... I am just starting to think that we have lost years of progress for a whole bunch of people in the starseed movement just for the sake of some Lightworkers. Its even been brought to my attention by my guides..which I find strange since I'd rather keep my true thoughts and feelings to myself...and not involve myself at all.

So I'm laying in bed half asleep...then I see some sort of Lightworker Spiritual Retreat.. like the ones you see advertised on the internet. Then my view changes and I see inside the building where there is some woman sitting on a chair telling a story about these evil reptillian overlords to this large group of empty-staring guys sitting on the ground all cross-legged like they were children. WTF?

Should I be concerned? How bizzarre. I have no idea what to think.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lightworkers are drawing lines in the sand between Starseeds, and between spiritual communities...lines in the sand which are going to cause major rifts, especially with the arrival of the Starseed Masters (the intellectual spearhead of the Illuminati) into World Prominance. I myself will remember the attitudes of Lightworkers against myself and my Starseed kindred for a long time. I'll remember the false information, the ignorance, the ousting of certain starseeds as Darkworkers, the hypocrisy, slander. I'll give Lightworkers not a scrap of credibility. Nothing.

We have all been given the chance to attain much in this lifetime, but the "Love and Lighters" will fall behind because of their own ignorances and weaknesses.. which they neglect through glib spiritual talk nonsense, and also by practicing a state of blissfull ignorance. The Lightworkers will form a seperate community from the rest of the Ascension movement.

..and then only the worthy shall lead the sheep.

Mayir..you sound like a troll, and nothing but a troll. A cheap troll at that. Someone who gets off trying to dominate a discussion on the internet because they are so souless they lack a certain punch in their hearts for nourishment in real life. Just another cripple looking purely for attention through oblique means. Sorry...not just for seeing through you...i'm just sorry for you.

Kevin...I hope we're both onto something truly marvelous... but yeah, I've fought with guys who are amongst the strongest majickal practioners.. but everytime I keep ripping their spells apart and I keep turning their bad intent energy into something wonderful.. Live Purely, Live Free, Live True...I say
  • hmmm...don't send nothing here or it will appear in your face 100 fold?  who are you venting too?  this is a gathering of LOVE...everyone...no matter how much we may disagree...i have commented "bullshit" i admit but it was still with respect for all who find some truth...truth will resonate even if it has lies twisted in... look at things this way when things are said that we do not believe and we feel our demon start to rise from the gut and defend it, it must be done with love or we fail that particular test...ever wonder why same tests come...so we can conqur them...only with love  ......much joy and laughter to you

• Obviously you have been looking for love in all the wrong places you know i almost was a victim of the snake oil salesmen too but i recognized a pooka when i saw it saved me some cash also thank God. true mysticism is a path most walk alone thusly called the lone path each gains enlightenment according to the lessons we allow to influence us. the master said the master comes when the student is ready at best we are blatantly impatient and get nothing from the experiences afforded us. a student learns according to his fitness to learn.quoting a shoalin monk how many times do you walk down the street that you live how many people and places do you remember and how much of what mattered did you miss paying attention to the negative chatter of your self intelligence divine knowledge cannot be found in people who are just as blind as you are as the ancient masters have said true enlightenment is found within in other words we must seek the intelligence of the heart from within ourselves the heart is what houses the sacred light, transcending  the many viels of human pride is the openning of the way light and love dear one forever you are preciouse in the domain of light.

• I never said anything about falling for dates, 2012, or a particular time, place, etc...I don't know why you'd bring up such a subject of falling for a date with me other than you not truly understanding what I had written. Where did I say something about a particular date again?

I've already moved on, am growing everyday in power, strengh, and in enlightement... but I've watched for years starseeds and lightworkers rant on about the dark ones, and I've seen them poison the well of knowlegde and atmosphere on so-called Spiritual Sites... and only now am I beginning to question how much damage has been done and how much time and progress has been lost. I have seen little progress through years of observing these Starseeds, Lightworker sites.

Your passive-ignorant reply answers nothing, but to brush off most of what I said...even though you're probably not a Serpent Child..but a Lightworker who has absolutely no personal experience being labelled a Dark One, Illuminati, etc...and thus..has very little much to say.

Its becoming more and more obvious that there must be a split between Lightworkers and the rest of us. Coexistence is seemingly unfruitful.

Live Long, and Prosper.

• He's just trying to pick more fights, Emsry.  We all just ignore him, don't get sucked into it.

• LOL yeah, classic Andy. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
29 minutes ago
AlternateEarth liked Malcolm's blog post HEY ASHTAR COMMAND CREW...Malaysian Flight MH370 analysis via Uranian Astrology methods NAILED...Check out this video that appeared 3 days ago that has 224K views..Then read my astrology conclusion.
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
13 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe collective subconscious has shifted after many years of release and clearing. This changes our collective creation abilities, supporting new Source-informed unified creation which honors the higher trajectory and benefits the…
16 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
  AncientAwakeningsI’ve come to be with you at this time, in this auspicious time, in this momentous time that you are approaching now. Not so much just for the eclipse that is about to happen, solar eclipse, but because of the shift, the change…
16 hours ago
GalacticWhiteRose@Yahoo.com commented on Ben-Arion's blog post Calm In The Midst Of The Storm
"M.S. told me a long time ago. On this planet there is Light and there is Less Light. All of these ones are us. Both sides. Why do we have the Less Light? So that we can learn the lessons. We are going to be graduating as we do this. Thank you for…"
17 hours ago
GalacticWhiteRose@Yahoo.com commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Was the F.F. Eclipse of Nibiru a “wild glitch in the matrix”.? by rev. Joshua.
"I agree. I thought it was a nothing berger. Chemtrails (I was taking pictures of them in 2004) were all over the place. Galactics are saying that they are coming soon. Are the chemtrails there so we can't see their ships?? Question. Can I post on…"
17 hours ago
More…