Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

LAUGHING MY FREAKING BUTT OFF.....Check Out This Letter Sent From President Trump To Opposition Democratic House Leader Nancy Pelosi: HE HAS OFFICIALLY TAKEN AWAY HER RIGHT TO FLY ON PRIVATE JETS.....

All in all, it's just another brick in the wall...the Mexico / U.S.A. wall

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's Nancy going to Brussels...

AND HERE'S NANCY'S BEST RESPONSE:

BUY UP ALL THE SEATS ON A COMMERCIAL JET AT HER OWN EXPENSE, AND NOT AT U.S. TAXPAYER EXPENSE....

Must-See: Best "Trump Grounds Pelosi" Memes

I heard they were on the bus and had to rutn around~!!! lol

this pic makes me wonder if nancy had a gender surgery... strange.

That was FUNNY, FUNNY, FUNNY!  Of course, the lamestream media is saying that what Trump did is childish:  ORANGE MAN BAD!

Yepp , give them enough rope to hang themselves LOL.

The dark don´t want to stop the illegal immigrants and flow of drugs.

I hope that the Trump administration remove the SES (senior executive service) , the "untouchables" out of power.

It´s a game on highest level....

not just uiilegals and drugs-because cannabis is being grown and sold legally in the US the inhuman human traffickers are abducting Americans and goiung south then SELLING THEM-the freak pelosi and the rest get this info regularly!!!! I curse the fake dems and hope they get incurable cancer-the drugs , trafficking, pedophilia rings, all tied in and corrupt the gov at all levels

I believe that SES cannot be fired, but if they are out of work for 30 days, they are PERMANENTLY fired!  (Tee hee hee).

That is correct Darkstar , and I think that The trump admin has a plan.... ;-)

Andronover:  Yay!

RSS

Featured

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship